• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should binge bakemonogatari then cry about how all of their figures are >20k.

but I have all the GSC ones already! last one was kanbaru for some absurd amount.

Heh. The only ones I bought were Alter Black Hanekawa and GSC Karen and Shinobu. What do those go for these days?

shinobu probably 13-14k, karen is about 10k~ and alter is about 10k. surprise you didn't get it when it was re-released.

Chance

EDIT: there's another one with 18k yen and it's unopened

Oooh! (Click!)

RT5amjG.jpg

tumblr_inline_mmge26i3Ki1qz4rgp.gif

Siiigh well... y'know what? S'okay.

So I'll pay about $100 more than she's worth, I guess, but that premium is buying me a sealed package, and Amazon customer service, who can reliably refund me if she shows up with a lazy eye or something.

Therefor,

20101129223454.gif

Bombless

Just for curiosity's sake, how many Yamato girls are out there? How much would be to get them all? (Not an exact number, just an approximate)

Hehe. Hehehe. HEHEHEHE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

There are so far 2 more but they are spoilers. There's also TONS of variations of some of the main girls.

Orange and Pink are super bombas, Kaoru is also dropping in price I believe. The OGs Akira and Yuki sell for a pretty penny but both just had and are about to have variation releases which are very good (Yuki pilot ver. and Akira jacket ver.)

Hehe. Hehehe. HEHEHEHE. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

There are so far 2 more but they are spoilers. There's also TONS of variations of some of the main girls.

Orange and Pink are super bombas, Kaoru is also dropping in price I believe. The OGs Akira and Yuki sell for a pretty penny but both just had and are about to have variation releases which are very good (Yuki pilot ver. and Akira jacket ver.)

Thanks, first I'll try to get Okita and the ship itself, then maybe I'll get the girls. Gotta get my priorities straight.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Gumako GET-O!
2l66duT.png

I caved in. she's too damn adorable to just never have.
-_- estimated to get here in a month though and expedited shipping turns this to $66

Man, why? I bought Kotobukiya Sinon and still haven't opened her. My interest in SAO just completely died.

i just started watching sao. I just like the character design aesthetically. The hair, the eyes, the bullets.
edit
seems like she made by GSC or under GSC? Might wait for amazon.jp

I still haven't found a Sinon that I liked yet. I got the figma because I love figmas, but I'm still waiting for that scale that makes me go "Oh my god".

FigureGAF. Today was a hard day for me. I cancelled my order for bishoujo Zatanna. I simply could not get over Gerber baby face. If they fix it, I'll re-order... But I just can't pay 6k for something so hideous.

Giolon

Is there plot or is it mostly a lot of PLOT?

Probably shouldn't watch it regardless.

It's a remake of a show from the 70's that basically inspired many other legendary series such as Gundam. It's a really super high quality show.

Everyone should watch it. It's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom