• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

arue

DSC08506.jpg
Is that an Erwin nendo I see? :O

LiK

Got a response about my Amazon Japan order and even with Google Translate, I don't understand it 100%. Would someone with Japanese knowledge help me out?

Original text:

現時点では、上記ご注文の発送について、出品者からAmazon.co.jp への連絡がないため、お客様に商品の配送に関する情報をお届けすることができません。なお、上記ご注文の代金は、商品が発送されるまでお客様に請求されませんので、ご安心ください。

出荷予定日など、上記ご注文に関する詳細につきましては、お手数ですが、スマホケースのデジカジコムまで直接お問い合わせください。

Google Translate:

At the moment, about dispatch of the above orders, from the exhibitor Amazon.co.jp because there is no contact to, you will not be able to deliver information about the delivery of products to customers. It should be noted that the price of the above order, will not be charged to your until goods are shipping, please do not worry.

Such as shipment date, For details about the above orders, sorry to trouble you, but, please contact us directly to Dejikajikomu of Sumahokesu.

Please help.

Einbroch

Banned
I speak some Google Translate.

It looks like it says "It's not on us to make sure he delivers it to you, we're not involved at this point. You need to settle this with the seller. But don't worry, you won't be charged until the item is shipped out."

LiK

I speak some Google Translate.

It looks like it says "It's not on us to make sure he delivers it to you, we're not involved at this point. You need to settle this with the seller. But don't worry, you won't be charged until the item is shipped out."

That makes no sense cuz I contacted the seller directly though the form. Not sure why Amazon would reply.

omlet

That makes no sense cuz I contacted the seller directly though the form. Not sure why Amazon would reply.

My rough translation (thanks to rikai-chan for some quick kanji lookups):

"Presently, regarding the aforementioned order, we cannot provide you with any news regarding the shipment of the item because there has been no contact from the seller. Of course, you will not be charged for the order until it ships, so please do not worry.

For details regarding the item such as shipping dates and so-on, we're sorry for the trouble but you will need to please contact Dejikajikomu of Sumahokesu (the seller?) directly."

My guess is that inquiries through the amazon form actually go through amazon instead of directly to the merchant, but I've never actually dealt with communicating with a seller through amazon so I'm not sure.

It might also mean that since the seller didn't give amazon a release date they're just screening it as a question about information they don't have.

LiK

My rough translation (thanks to rikai-chan for some quick kanji lookups):

"Presently, regarding the aforementioned order, we cannot provide you with any news regarding the shipment of the item because there has been no contact from the seller. Of course, you will not be charged for the order until it ships, so please do not worry.

For details regarding the item such as shipping dates and so-on, we're sorry for the trouble but you will need to please contact Dejikajikomu of Sumahokesu (the seller?) directly."

My guess is that inquiries through the amazon form actually go through amazon, but I've never actually dealt with communicating with a seller through amazon so I'm not sure.

It might also mean that since the seller didn't give amazon a release date they're just screening it as a question about information they don't have.

ok thanks, this is frustrating. now I have both this order and the BiJ forwarding order in limbo. of all the luck. I should've gone with a product that had Amazon fulfill the orders. Sigh.

Ultimadrago

ok thanks, this is frustrating. now I have both this order and the BiJ forwarding order in limbo. of all the luck. I should've gone with a product that had Amazon fulfill the orders. Sigh.

That sucks, dude. Best wishes on getting those untangled. It can take a while, but it'll happen one way or another.

Nasupls *NSFW text within*

I am.
Ive never read the VN, no time. I know about the H scenes. I just like the FSN anime, as well as Fate Zero, but everyone always tossing out the advice watch fate zero, ignore FSN

I do think the VN should get a bit of a break since they were forced to add the H scenes, and there is also the PSP version(I think its PSP, its called Realta Nua) that removed the H scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom