• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people and all your sword boy hype. I just ordered a chocolate robot girl last night instead.

Agon1337596350.jpeg

Acid08

Banned
Ami separated Ayesha from my March order, just waiting on one more figure before this box of goodies is coming to me. Shipping is gonna be killer.

4 scales
2 figmas
1 Gunpla kit
1 Nendo

None of my items in my March order are even out yet it seems ~_~

Wonder if everything's going to get delayed and all I'll get is the preowned stuff.

Yaari

Is Griffon that bad? That damn Kirino is growing on me, and some site selling it locally doesn't help much either. Haha.

Wanderer5

and people wonder why we buy Hot Toys. to avoid that ugly cheap shit

Some of the Marvel Legends, or similar figures from DC and others around the $20 price range can be nice. I like my Panthro from the Thundercats 2011 line which was $15, and looks better than these heh.

LiK

Some of the Marvel Legends, or similar figures from DC and others around the $20 price range can be nice. I like my Panthro from the Thundercats 2011 line which was $15, and looks better than these heh.

I like NECA's figures a lot for movie figures. McFarlane has gone to shit.

omlet

WO, guys, WO. Looks like Alicia is making it into March just under the wire. Alter hitting that 3/31 release date. :O

Black dress Sora is out so my March order is just waiting on the word from Inshun.

Have we heard anything about Inshun yet? I seem to remember someone said something about it...

Black dress Sora is out so my March order is just waiting on the word from Inshun.

Have we heard anything about Inshun yet? I seem to remember someone said something about it...

Inshun got delayed to April for sure.

Those were the days. I bought a ton of Spawn figures back then. Then they lost a couple of good sculptors and it went downhill.

The Clive Barker figures were rad, too. But most were a bit too icky for me.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Is Griffon that bad? That damn Kirino is growing on me, and some site selling it locally doesn't help much either. Haha.

Griffon is okay, never pre order, always wait for actual review from third parties before buying. From my experience they always reprint so you don't have to worry about figures going OOS.

The paint job is acceptable, there might be some minor flaws, and no shading.

_----------

Is wo-chan confirmed for April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom