• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Super quick Juri pic on my way out the door to work:
Juri.jpg
HNNNNNNNNG. Best Street Fighter Bishoujo by far.

Is Griffon that bad? That damn Kirino is growing on me, and some site selling it locally doesn't help much either. Haha.

I don't know if it'll still be in stock after release but I'll be happy to take some pictures of her when she's if you dont want to risk pre-ordering.

chrono01

Chrono-kun, why you ordering multiple copies of Bloodborne if you're just gonna ask for a refund on one of them?
I pre-ordered it initially when it became available on Amazon.com since I wasn't sure how rare it would be and whether Canada would end up getting it at all. When we did, I completely forgot to cancel my Amazon.com pre-order [I know, I'm an idiot] and by the time I realized the pre-order was still active, it was in the process of shipping. :/

Thankfully, Amazon.com already refunded my order and asked me to either refuse delivery or send it back to them. If I do send it back, they'll even refund me the money spent on shipping, so I'm pretty impressed with the level of their customer support.

Chance

I pre-ordered it initially when it became available on Amazon.com since I wasn't sure how rare it would be and whether Canada would end up getting it at all. When we did, I completely forgot to cancel my Amazon.com pre-order [I know, I'm an idiot] and by the time I realized the pre-order was still active, it was in the process of shipping. :/

Thankfully, Amazon.com already refunded my order and asked me to either refuse delivery or send it back to them. If I do send it back, they'll even refund me the money spent on shipping, so I'm pretty impressed with the level of their customer support.

I've had nothing but bad luck with Amazon preorders - the fact that yours shipped within a month of the items' release beats out any preorder experience I've had.

The funny/amazing/terrifying thing about Sword Boys is that the franchise is still pretty new.

The games only opened in January of this year. There's no anime adaptations yet, no repeatedly delayed Vita ports and it is already becoming the next big thing.

kewlmyc

The funny/amazing/terrifying thing about Sword Boys is that the franchise is still pretty new.

The games only opened in January of this year. There's no anime adaptations yet, no repeatedly delayed Vita ports and it is already becoming the next big thing.

Kancolle for those more interested in cute/hot guys. I'm surprised it took this long. Good on GSC to be jumping on that train immediately.

Wanderer5

Yeah I just found out that it only a couple months old, holy crap.

johnsmith

remember me
Juri's face is one of the better bishoujos recently. If you don't like it, that's ok, you just don't like Shunya's style. Seeing how his faces all look the same to a certain extent, it can be easy to get sick of his style if it doesn't appeal to you. But if you don't like Juri it's unlikely you'd find any of his other figure's faces any better.

kewlmyc

Overrated IMO. Game is good but not the second coming of baby jesus.

Yeah, but NeoGaf seems to over-exaggerate everything. Everything. Good games are flawless and no one can criticize them (Uncharted 3, Last of Us). Bad games are the bane of the world and eat babies (The Order).

I just noticed all of those are Sony exclusives. Hmm...

Super quick Juri pic on my way out the door to work:

HNNNNNNNNG. Best Street Fighter Bishoujo by far.
Can't wait till I get her in April.

Yeah, but NeoGaf seems to over-exaggerate everything. Everything. Good games are flawless and no one can criticize them (Uncharted 3, Last of Us). Bad games are the bane of the world and eat babies (The Order).

I just noticed all of those are Sony exclusives. Hmm...

Eh, Uncharted 3 is not even near TLoU. If you were talking about Uncharted 2, then I agree.

Chance

I really liked the first one. Never found all the climbing stuff very interesting though. Just super linear and boring.

This is how I felt after trying Gears after playing Uncharted. "Yeah, the shooting's good, but it's like all shooting..."

Anyway, figures? Juri? I find Juri's abs to be her best feature - might explain why I love the MH Amazon so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom