• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm... You look like you're in good shape."

vTHm9xs.jpg

"You know, I'm not gonna let you off easy."

gxUzahq.jpg

Nice one, I liked the tongue to be honest.

Wow love the set up, especially the pillow on top of the Detolf. And the nendoriods playing video game.

Thanks! Glad you liked it ^_^ and yeah the pillows as well as those haganai nedoroids. You can't see it from the picture but there is actually a mini ps3 in that tv stand lol

-----------------------------

I dont know who that swordboy nendo is but I need him because he reminds me of my beautiful Saito

Oh I love you Saito <3 lol

Pre-ordered!

He comes with a serial code for the game huh? I've been trying to get into Touken Ranbu but the servers are always full. I guess I'll use the code eventually.

A code you say?

Looks like they say a background, so will be pretty cool to see what it ends up being.

Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika
Hello everyone, Kahotan here! (@gsc_kahotan)

I might still not have Mikazuki Munechika in game, but I get to take a look at his Nendoroid which will definitely keep me busy for now!

So without any more delays, today I’m going to be taking a look at…

Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika
o0515047613253221433.jpg

“My name is Mikazuki Munechika.
One of the five great swords of Japan”
From the popular PC browser game ‘Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-’ comes a Nendoroid of the most beautiful of the Five Great Swords, Mikazuki Munechika! He comes with three expressions including a standard face with a charming smile, an expression for combat as well as a nonchalant expression made in the image of his ‘ojiichan’ nickname!

His sword is included and can be displayed both sheathed and drawn, and the scabbard faithfully shows off the phases of the moon! Other optional parts include a traditional Japanese teacup for more relaxed scenes, as well as an ‘uchiko’ which is needed to keep your swordsmen ready for battle! Be sure to add him to your collection!
Wonderful! Wonderful!!! (*´&#1044;&#65344;)=&#1079;

An apology to all the saniwa out there who have been waiting for the Nendoroid to come up for preorder! One of the Five Great Swords of Japan as well as the one known to be the most beautiful… Nendoroid Mikazuki Munechika is finally here! The spirit of the sword made at the end of the 11th century in the Heian Period has joined the Nendoroids!

This is also one of the fastest a Nendoroid has ever started development! Nendoroid Mikazuki started being sculpted just one month after the game had started (´&#9633;&#65344;&#65377;)

Let’s see how he looks from the back! &#9829;
o0515043713253221435.jpg

You never get to see him from the back in game, which means the figure adds a whole new side of Mikazuki to enjoy!! &#9834;

His soft and silky looking hair is definitely one of my highlights!Another thing to note is the scabbard that shows the phases of the moon along it! Isn’t it beautiful! (&#65344;&#12539;&#969;&#12539;´)&#12446;

Also take a look at how the outfit was shrunk down into Nendoroid size – even in this small size the elegant outfit very reminiscent of the nobles in the Heian period has been carefully sculpted down to the smaller little ornaments!
o0515042613253629039.jpg

It’s an outfit with an incredible amount of information and detail placed into it – as one would expect for the ‘most beautiful’ of the Five Great Swords, Mikazuki Munechika! The overall balance of the figure is also such a pleasure to look at!

The ever so slight creases along the outfit are also amazing! They add even more to the distinct atmosphere of the classic Japanese clothes!
------
o0515041713253643711.jpg

------
Plus as a limited first release exclusive, a serial code will be included which will unlock a special background in the Touken Ranbu game!
o0515038713253682150.jpg

The background will feature the Nendoroid, who will even speak when you click on him!!

A big thanks to the game developers for allowing the Nendoroid to be featuring in the game! I wonder what he will say when you click on him… (`&#12539;&#1076;´&#12539; &#65307;)

We will let everyone know as soon as the code is available to be used! The serial code will be found inside the Nendoroid box!

Please note that this will only be included with the first release!
(Should the product be rereleased, this code will not be included!) &#966;(&#65294;&#65294; )

Additionally, preorders from the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP will include a Nendoroid Plus Rubber Strap: Mikazuki Munechika Content Ver.!
o0515051213253293914.jpg

wait a min, i own one as backlight for my TV, lol. cool, they look nice in Detolfs.

Yeah they do look really nice and are a great way to get a more cooler white compared the the pure white version. Only complaint is that the wires are pretty short, about 3 feet so it's impossible to completely hide it but the way I did it only the top shelf has any real visable wires and it's not so bad looking either so the cool white but short wires is a good trade off.

Meyneth

So...

Amiami is sold out on Mikazuki, so I was forced to go with GSC's shop. I hadn't ordered Sophie Hujo yet though, so I lumped both of her into the same order.

Meyneth

How long has that DD Snow Miku been listed on GSC's shop?? :eek:

I realize that what I really wanted to know is why GSC listed DD Snow Miku

Man since GSC charges a flat 2k shipping charge for an entire order, I'm contemplating if I want any more nendos...

Thinking of Hozuki, the Woosers ones, Yoshino...

This could get dangerous

Meyneth

Man since GSC charges a flat 2k shipping charge for an entire order, I'm contemplating if I want any more nendos...

Thinking of Hozuki, the Woosers ones, Yoshino...

This could get dangerous
Tell me about it

Even if the items release at separate months, they'll split the order without additional shipping cost.
It sucks if it's only one item though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom