• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Enjoy. She's awesome. You'll join the "get off your ass Phat" movement soon!

i love Phat figures. Their Senran Kagura figures are still the best versions of those girls. Perfect to the source material. I own two of those. Also love their Bayo figure.

SerTapTap

Meanwhile, in a grim alternate history...
IMG_20150326_172539.jpg

kierwynn

I can't decide heavy armament or the light armament Yamato. The light armament is so cute but you can't argue with 18 in guns.

idec about the ship parts- my only regret with not getting the heavy armament version is not getting that lovely base. Still, I can't bring myself to pay that much so I'm happy with the light version. lol

I want that version but can't get past the price tag. I will sticker with the cute version and get her Nendo to have the guns :3

Christown1423402710.jpeg

I need this nendo now. :( I love Yamato's character design so much.

I never seen this before HNNNNGGgg Wishlisted!
She's been popping up on AmiAmi pre-owned pretty regularly for around 9k. She hasn't really gone up or down in price, yet.

She's really great in person. Her wings are kinda pointy

Astaroth is one of the better-looking figures from Megahouse recently. Really surprised with how well she came out. Now, next in the series:

Hakumenkongoukyuubi Izuna

Not only does she have fluffy tails, she has ALL OF THE FLUFFY TAILS.

Soro no woto was so good. I even bought the soundtrack.

Meyneth

Wings, right.
Nope, those wings are are nice and squishy looking. Dat squish shadow

You're not helping my poor wallet that's screaming in agony
More not-helping

I do kinda wish she was a darker blue, the only way to really get that mid/dark blue in the stock photos is to punch up the saturation

Now, next in the series:

Hakumenkongoukyuubi Izuna

Not only does she have fluffy tails, she has ALL OF THE FLUFFY TAILS.
Where is fluffy tails from? Are her sleeves supposed to look like bells? :eek:
Edit: Did research.
She's from the chocolate card thing too, and she looks exactly like her card illustration.
So plushy looking (*ฅ ́˘ฅ ̀*)

Acid08

Banned
I have another newbie question for everyone. So an item has a release date, how long does it usually take for retailers to receive that item after the release date passes? Like I know GSC always has different "shipping from GSC" and "arriving at wholesale store" dates. Is there an average amount of time that takes or is it just a case by case basis?

I never seen this before HNNNNGGgg Wishlisted!

She's really great in person. Her wings are kinda pointy

Finally Shipped You're not helping my poor wallet that's screaming in agony

To further antagonize, here's a couple of my favorite pics of her. A little mood lighting goes a long way.

I own Astaroth as well. She's an absolutely fantastic figure.

In other news, the Nagato Figma has been released meaning the only thing holding up my March order now is Alphamax Kurumi. Hopefully it releases soon. My april can't take another delay.

And I'm considering ordering that Laura Bodewig Nendo. She's looks pretty cool.

I checked GSC to see if she has a pre-order bonus, and she does. Though it has to be the lamest pre-order bonus I've ever seen lol.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I thought the collectable baseball cases were prefered for amiibo?

It is a great idea, but I don't think I will ever spend $5 for a thin plastic box. If the demand big, someone will release something similar for much cheaper.

---------------------------------------------------

Kiunch's Garage Kit Adventure

Time to spend my next month
playing Pillar of Eternity!
!

T_T

Muzicfreq

Banned
Nope, those wings are are nice and squishy looking. Dat squish shadow

More not-helping

I do kinda wish she was a darker blue, the only way to really get that mid/dark blue in the stock photos is to punch up the saturation

Where is fluffy tails from? Are her sleeves supposed to look like bells? :eek:
Edit: Did research.
She's from the chocolate card thing too, and she looks exactly like her card illustration.
So plushy looking (*ฅ ́˘ฅ ̀*)

To further antagonize, here's a couple of my favorite pics of her. A little mood lighting goes a long way.

I own Astaroth as well. She's an absolutely fantastic figure.

In other news, the Nagato Figma has been released meaning the only thing holding up my March order now is Alphamax Kurumi. Hopefully it releases soon. My april can't take another delay.

And I'm considering ordering that Laura Bodewig Nendo. She's looks pretty cool.

I checked GSC to see if she has a pre-order bonus, and she does. Though it has to be the lamest pre-order bonus I've ever seen lol.
Oh thanks. So helping me >:"
I wanna get the 2 Queen's Blade figures first
Risty and Echinda

I was creating this Silent Hill-worthy abomination when her right arm snapped at the shoulder.
This is the second problem I've had with the same figma, making that two breakage problems ever in my entire figure collecting career. Poor Ritsu.
So that's why she's an amputee currently. Supergluing.
Mm3DJOz.jpg

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I was creating this Silent Hill-worthy abomination when her right arm snapped at the shoulder.
This is the second problem I've had with the same figma, making that two breakage problems ever in my entire figure collecting career. Poor Ritsu.
Mm3DJOz.jpg

Don't let folks in K-On thread found you. lol

yami4ct

MG Double X came in today at HLJ which means I got to ship my late January-March orders. That includes

MG Double X
Transformers Masterpiece Star Saber
HG Try Burning Gundam
HG Star Winning Gundam
HG Back Weapon System MK II

all should be here next week. Should have a big box of the latest Combiner Wars Transformers shipping tomorrow as well. Thankfully, that's my last big order for a while. The only preorders I have right now are

April-Figuarts Drive: Type Speed
May-Figuarts Machine Chaser+Ride Chaser
June-Figuarts Kamen RIder Mach+Ride Macher
September-Transformers MP Tracks.

On the US side, there will be a few Combiner Wars Transformers but those won't be too much. The only big one, the Devastator gift set, should hit late in the year, so I'm not to worried. Now to budget and see if I can find a way to afford Figuarts Triodorn before orders on it close in June.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Not figure related but something silly I am in charge with around my house.
Basically I drew BMO on our shopping list board and every other week I started to edit it and so now everyone in the house will request I change it if I haven't in a while.
Everything was VR BMO

chrono01

Now that I'm taki9ng a slight break from Bloodborne, time to catch up!

And now I kinda want a Sonic Nendo
Yeah, she's adorable.

Oh Mammon, what have they done to you D:
Seriously, that's disappointing to see. You'd think Orchid Seed could pick a better color scheme than that. :/

I want that version but can't get past the price tag. I will sticker with the cute version and get her Nendo to have the guns :3

Christown1423402710.jpeg
Damn, so cute.

As I said before, I am so glad I didn't start in the KanColle Nendoroid fascination [although I did opt for the more-expensive scaled figures -_-]. They look great as Nendoroid.

Mm3DJOz.jpg

My Frankenstein can't be this cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom