• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me they don't seem that impressive in comparison. They look decent but nothing that blows away cu poche like people are making it sound like. Also very small amount of characters.

I could see these becoming the new Nendo if Phat would, you know, release some things now and then.

Einbroch

Banned
To me they don't seem that impressive in comparison. They look decent but nothing that blows away cu poche like people are making it sound like. Also very small amount of characters.

The problem with Cu-Poche is that like 90% of the line also exist as Nendoroids, and Nendos are dabes. Since Phat! is a subsidiary of GSC, you don't get a lot of overlapping characters (although there are only seven, only two are also available as Nendos).

I have no issue with Cu-Poche. They look cute, and the magnet idea is awesome. But I don't need two SD versions of a character (unless it's Miku).

Muzicfreq

Banned
I could see these becoming the new Nendo if Phat would, you know, release some things now and then.
Just don't buy the skimpy ones, they look like a strange creation
I_Kyubey1390894442.jpeg

Muzicfreq

Banned
The problem with Cu-Poche is that like 90% of the line also exist as Nendoroids, and Nendos are dabes. Since Phat! is a subsidiary of GSC, you don't get a lot of overlapping characters (although there are only seven, only two are also available as Nendos).

I have no issue with Cu-Poche. They look cute, and the magnet idea is awesome. But I don't need two SD versions of a character (unless it's Miku).
That's why I would buy a cu poche over a nendo if of that character.

Wanderer5

Meh I just think Cu-Poche has some pretty bleh joint points or proportions, especially in the legs. Parfom looks nicer in that regards. But honestly I wouldn't want parfom to replace nendos, as I think that line is really charming in its own way.

Einbroch

Banned
NOW YOU'VE DONE IT! NO MORE PHONE, TIME FOR THE PC BIG GUNS!

Have you seen the Cu-Poche series that's out? there's not many, and like I said before I am really only interested in the Kuroneko

Cu-Poche are fine. I think they're better than fine, from pictures. I quite like them. I just don't see the need for them, personally. Nendos are cuter, figmas are more flexible, and Parfoms have a more unique look than Cu-Poche, which are literally taller Nendos with articulation. Nothing wrong with that, and if you like the articulation and proportions, go for it. I just don't see the point especially when a grand majority of them are available as Nendos or Figmas. Now, if they went after characters no one else was touching ala Griffon, then yes, I'd be MUCH more interested.

also dey suk ayyyy

:p

Muzicfreq

Banned
Cu-Poche are fine. I think they're better than fine, from pictures. I quite like them. I just don't see the need for them, personally. Nendos are cuter, figmas are more flexible, and Parfoms have a more unique look than Cu-Poche, which are literally taller Nendos with articulation. Nothing wrong with that, and if you like the articulation and proportions, go for it. I just don't see the point especially when a grand majority of them are available as Nendos or Figmas. Now, if they went after characters no one else was touching ala Griffon, then yes, I'd be MUCH more interested.

also dey suk ayyyy

:p

Better not be lying to me

Acid08

Banned
I've come to appreciate both nendos and figmas much more recently. Don't see the appeal in the halfway between both abomination.

;)

at this point, if I were to buy any cu-poche or nendos it would be to create stop motion war videos of them

Id probably end up breaking all of them in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom