• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dragged you guys down enough, time for some pictures!

16Zn1q0.jpg

Zruet7w.jpg

rC1q7sL.jpg

Stop! Do not buy me. I am a pain in the ass to setup.

SerTapTap

Oooh. Looks like it's time I should watch Shinmai Maou no Testament....

Good lord

NEP Ne... wha??
Neptune%20Purple%20Wing%2005.jpg

her face is feeling like an imposter

Neptunia can't catch a break, the figures are always off. Is that the new one? Do we know where we can get that yet? There's a noire one too...unsure if the face is better =/ really bothers me there aren't better figs for this series.

(Lord Canti)

Where do I buy this

SerTapTap

Can't seem to find the Neptune Nendoroid for a reasonable price..

There is no reasonable price for it. It was only distributed with the limited edition blu ray set of volume 7 of the anime, which happens to go for about $110 WITHOUT the figure. Way too much neptunia merch is tied to japan-only limited editions. They're really weird about their merch so far.

I might have gotten a blu ray set + the nendo for $105 yesterday but since EVERY OTHER LISTING I asked about was incorrect I kind of assume I'm going to get it and it's going to be only the figure or only the DVD set and I'll have to return it. I asked the seller like always, but I dunno, this thing's cursed

AmiAmi had two last month for 3.2k each.

Does that help?

WHAT?? That is insanely, by far, the cheapest I've ever seen if we're talking about the same neptune...

SerTapTap

That's actually the reasonable price. I wish people would stop giving scalpers money so they stopped doing this.

Best I can tell it's a limited edition item only included in an (expensive) blu ray limited edition box set. I don't agree with their logic for releasing her like that but I don't expect it to just suddenly be cheap just because others are. When an item is super limited it's hard to really call it "scalping" at that point. Like if I sold my Red nendo I'm not going to pretend he's only worth the $50 I paid for him...I wouldn't sell him anyway, but if I would, I wouldn't be stupid.

Now people buying dozens of amiibos hoping they sell out, that's some scalping action. Nintendos' basically subsidizing scalpers at this point

Theonik

Best I can tell it's a limited edition item only included in an (expensive) blu ray limited edition box set. I don't agree with their logic for releasing her like that but I don't expect it to just suddenly be cheap just because others are. When an item is super limited it's hard to really call it "scalping" at that point. Like if I sold my Red nendo I'm not going to pretend he's only worth the $50 I paid for him...I wouldn't sell him anyway, but if I would, I wouldn't be stupid.

Now people buying dozens of amiibos hoping they sell out, that's some scalping action. Nintendos' basically subsidizing scalpers at this point
If you are purchasing figures with the intent to exploit short supply in the future to make an exorbitant profit you are a scalper in my books.

Are they super fragile or something?

Not fragile, but posing them is a pain. I always saw those cute Nendo pictures flying around and I thought it was possible to do it, but parts keep going everywhere. That's why I started buying Figmas, much easier to pose, but not as cute.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Not fragile, but posing them is a pain. I always saw those cute Nendo pictures flying around and I thought it was possible to do it, but parts keep going everywhere. That's why I started buying Figmas, much easier to pose, but not as cute.
Yeah, probably wouldn't bother me then, I have patience for silly things. I also want to have figmas primarily since I honestly think they have more value with all their changeable parts and being able to pose them

Wanderer5

Is that a Cu-Poche? Those things look pretty bleh. Parfoms might be something to look out for something similar.

Wanderer5

I mean parform
There seems to be more cu poche figures and usually run $30-$50 while parform seems to cost like $60-100 and so far the only one that pops up for parform is aigis

Huh, I seen Aigis for like $40-50 when she is posted here, and it says 3,704 yen on her GSC page, which is not bad for something that looks roughly as tall as a figma. She the only one that is out yes through, but the line looks to be nicer than say the cu poche.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Huh, I seen Aigis for like $40-50 when she is posted here, and it says 3,704 yen on her GSC page, which is not bad for something that looks roughly as tall as a figma. She the only one that is out yes through, but the line looks to be nicer than say the cu poche.
. . .
How does that work? You're comparing with only one figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom