• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollysee

Neo Member
Thanks for the tip, I'll try that if this line of communication doesn't go well.

OK, last update on this.

The international mailbox sent an auto reply saying they can't monitor it due to being short staffed and having a lot of orders :eek:

But the shop I was talking to changed the payment type to Paypal, and I got payment through that way. So hopefully all should be well now.

Thanks again @tauke. I should also thank whoever posted the link to the Alter Selveria a few (several?) pages ago ;)

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
My April

198412.jpg

Please my heart can't wait another month, come and sink me.

HItman84

Neo Member
wow, that sucks. it was Registered SAL right? that requires a signature so make sure to let the post know when you file a claim.

i've had Registered SAL and EMS packages left on my doorstep before but my neighborhood is relatively safe so i haven't bothered complaining.
yah registered. if I dont get a reply to email by monday Ill go to the local spot.

Ultimadrago

Just saw the Super Sailor Moon S.H. Figuarts. It looks alright for an articulated figure, but I heard the latest Sailor Moon anime was pure shit. rip

Anyways,

Got some gets today!

We all focus on Einbroch's collection, but dakku collects lots of little cute things too~

LiK

yah registered. if I dont get a reply to email by monday Ill go to the local spot.

did you go through the complaint form? i was surprised it actually worked. when i complained about late packages on the USPS site, my local post actually called me about it.

tauke

OK, last update on this.

The international mailbox sent an auto reply saying they can't monitor it due to being short staffed and having a lot of orders :eek:

But the shop I was talking to changed the payment type to Paypal, and I got payment through that way. So hopefully all should be well now.

Thanks again @tauke. I should also thank whoever posted the link to the Alter Selveria a few (several?) pages ago ;)

Glad all is well. My issue back then is related to credit card stuff as for unknown reason, it got rejected from their side as reported by my bank.

Since the Fukuoka branch (I think) kind of lost hope in assisting me (can't blame them since Google Translate English will get you so far haha), I fire them an email to the international mailbox and voila, they sent me the Paypal invoice.

Having basic Japanese should help a lot when ordering stuff from Mandarake though in case stuff like this happens..

Theonik

April, my final death month.
No really, I swear

This is also the first month I've ever had without a pre-owned figure in it.

I cancelled my original Chara-ani Hibari to fit in Clover Tear.

I regret nothing.
Wait. Kokonoe? Why did no-one tell me. You suck guys.

Did you specifically order a japanese version for Ness ? Awesome.

I wanted to make sure I definitely scored my most wanted Amiibo. After seeing what happened with the likes of Little Mac (one that likely didn't have the highest of production runs) I had to make double, triple, quad sure that I wouldn't be left empty-handed. I preordered the JP version the second it went up, and gradually online places closer to home started putting him up too, so a few more preorders were thrown in. I wasn't especially attached to having the Japanese edition, but I have a JP Shulky, they're not exactly breaking the bank, so why not.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have a Wario Amiibo on order making my first ever one, but I also have a Ness. I've never been a massive EB fan so I'm not super ecstatic over Ness as a character nor do I really play as him (well technically I main the random slot). Feel I should probably just cancel him but on the flip maybe keep the order just in case someone else on GAF may want him.

StayDead

April is my first death month.

hyZHRVX.jpg

Bravely Second

ymY8iMJ.jpg

Yuudachi Poi shirt

vJI4YkL.jpg

Nendoroid Rin - the fact my Honoka still hasn't appeared is upsetting ;_;

2at3s5Y.jpg

figma Lucina

7oEPHuu.jpg

iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls G4U Pack 1

nYZujQH.jpg

Nendoroid Kyouko

a2Ppa4C.jpg

Nendoroid Kumano

9IjO4e3.jpg

Nendoroid Suzuya

ZYJafIW.jpg

Akagi Shirt

OwNdynp.jpg

Kaga Shirt

SYdCbK6.jpg

PS4 New Dimension Game Neptunia VII Dream Edition

dbqfgLY.jpg

Wii U Rodea the Sky Soldier (w/First Release Bonus: Wii ver. Tenkuu no Kishi Rodea (Special Package))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom