• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this. Just beat the 2nd one as well. He was a bit of a pain but not to bad.

Same, making good progress and really enjoying it. Sad to see that some people haven't had a similarly joyful experience - a couple of people I know are already considering trading it in because they think it's 'unfair' or 'cheap', the standard battle cries of those who expect instant victory on a plate rather than have to earn progression. Souls games are an acquired taste but for those who haven't played them, I can understand how they might have been swept along with all of the hype without realising that Bloodborne would also be devoid of hand-holding.

Something new in, $63 is a lot for a prize figure, and even though she feels cheap with how light she is, she does look a lot better than I excepted. Also crosses another anime off of my list of favorites that I do not own a figure for.
cXTQVQM.jpg

FXebU8A.jpg

kewlmyc

Something new in, $63 is a lot for a prize figure, and even though she feels cheap with how light she is, she does look a lot better than I excepted. Also crosses another anime off of my list of favorites that I do not own a figure for.

One of the best prize figure ever made in my opinion. She's excellent. It was hard selling her.

Same, making good progress and really enjoying it. Sad to see that some people haven't had a similarly joyful experience - a couple of people I know are already considering trading it in because they think it's 'unfair' or 'cheap', the standard battle cries of those who expect instant victory on a plate rather than have to earn progression. Souls games are an acquired taste but for those who haven't played them, I can understand how they might have been swept along with all of the hype without realising that Bloodborne would also be devoid of hand-holding.

If anything, I'm finding it considerably easier than I expected. The Souls games have trained me well.

The hardest boss in Bloodborne is the character creator.

I spend too much time on those.

It took me a half-hour or so before I was happy. I hate character creator tools that have 800 sliders and require a walkthrough to make someone who isn't a hideous beast. I much prefer selecting pre-made facial parts. Nose 1, Nose 2, etc.

It took me a half-hour or so before I was happy. I hate character creator tools that have 800 sliders and require a walkthrough to make someone who isn't a hideous beast. I much prefer selecting pre-made facial parts. Nose 1, Nose 2, etc.
I like sliders for really detailed, but only when there are good presets to start with. Bloodborne was so obtuse

Femto.

I like games with said sliders but that have good presets too work with. From sure knows how to preset ugly faces lol I spent 20 min trying to get my character's hair the right color using the RGB custom option and I didn't realize there was color pallets for hair until I beat the first boss :(

Its been getting better since DeS though.

I like games with said sliders but that have good presets too work with. From sure knows how to preset ugly faces lol I spent 20 min trying to get my character's hair the right color using the RGB custom option and I didn't realize there was color pallets for hair until I beat the first boss :(

Its been getting better since DeS though.

It's still a long way off, though. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning had a nice simple character creator that I quite liked. Even the one on Dragon's Dogma was preferable.

gokieks

IKEA finally allowed me to place a order for DETOLFs online. After the last time I drove 40+ miles to the nearest store when the stock check on their website said they had them in stock but there were none when I got there, I decided I'll just pay the delivery fee, and to make it count, ordered 6 of them. I'm sure I'll have use for them sooner or later...

srst

IKEA finally allowed me to place a order for DETOLFs online. After the last time I drove 40+ miles to the nearest store when the stock check on their website said they had them in stock but there were none when I got there, I decided I'll just pay the delivery fee, and to make it count, ordered 6 of them. I'm sure I'll have use for them sooner or later...

Nice. Do you have lights to go with it?

gokieks

Nice. Do you have lights to go with it?

My current DETOLFs have lights, but they're not very cost effective (1 x DIODER puck set + 2 x DIODER strip set was $90, though they've dropped the price and would now cost $75). I'll be looking into other options when I have the new ones set up.

chrono01

Sorry about the huge pics, was too lazy to resize for forum. >>
That's horrible. :/

I've only had one water-damaged box so far, and [thankfully] only two or so of the items were ruined. Not terribly, but the box(es) were definitely ruined. The figure were alright, though.

However, after seeing this...my heart goes out to you. Seriously.

chrono01

So apparently:

Sansei Muramasa - Bunny Ver.

will open for pre-orders next week.

Needless to say, I will be pre-ordering her as soon as she becomes available. Here's hoping she's at/around 10k [with the AmiAmi discount]. If Wing follows tradition with their previous Sansei Muramasa, it's entirely possible.

Eh I don't know why that game looks boring too me even tho its the same as Demon Souls/Dark souls, which I thought was cool. Just not my kind of game.

I'm spending all my gaming time on Mechwarrior Online. Completely ignored newly purchased FF-Type 0. :(

LiK

i can't wait for Bloodborne figure. that'll be in high demand considering how many people love the game. we need to look out for preorders when they're up. let's help each other!

Nictel

7vKITyD.jpg

Sorry about the huge pics, was too lazy to resize for forum. >>
Did they transport it in an open speedboat during a hurricane? Good to see she was undamaged herself.

I remembered seeing some of you disappointed with the half armored version. This one by Vertex looks pretty good.
Unless it is a completely different character...
That's a long sword.
Queue bad jokes.

Also people stop talking about Bloodborne. You are making me buy a PS4..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom