• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
But enough of lewd things, let's talk about sword boys. Do you need to play a lottery like Kancolle to play the game, or is it easier?

It's a bum rush when new servers open. :p

Well not so much a bum rush, last time, they had two new servers and they stayed open for a whole day!

Arkadios

n20150325_0011.jpg

That is one good looking Kongou. Although I do think the world still needs more Musashi.

Ok Japan, you can stop trying hard now.

My April:
Edit: Oh yeah forget figma Lucina lol, got 2 on order 1 for my friend
Double edit: MFC Calender is useless lol missed out quite a few, I knew April should've been worse XD
Triple edit: Dang it Dakku's post reminded me about Slay

Got some gets today!

The mini prize figures of the main characters of Danganronpa 2 that I had my eye on forever. Good thing all that stalking on Mandarake paid off.

Got this Law prize figure too. Can't resist a good outfit.

And Shizuo arrived! Pretty amused by changeable parts on a scaled figure but still a pretty awesome figure. Thanks for (not) moving kewlmyc!

Ryuuroden

APRIL:

198336.jpg

198412.jpg

198541.jpg

211409.jpg

256236.jpg

190595.jpg

Also known as DEATH MONTH or MONTH OF THE GORGEOUS LADIES

We all know that ALL of them will be delayed. Probably so that they all come out the same month as heavy arms Musashi thus killing me further.

pollysee

Neo Member
Hoping someone can share their experiences with Mandarake support.

So, I ordered something from Mandarake for the first time recently, and... mistakes were made. I won't go into the details, but I ended up getting double charged. I emailed back to the orders@mandarake address and explained what happened, and that I *do* want the item, but I would like one charge refunded. I haven't heard anything back yet, but I'm worried that this will gum things up.

Am I in trouble here? Is there some other route I can go through for support? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

edit: Well... I just got an email asking "when can you pay for your order?" This is not going to end... optimally.

tauke

Hoping someone can share their experiences with Mandarake support.

So, I ordered something from Mandarake for the first time recently, and... mistakes were made. I won't go into the details, but I ended up getting double charged. I emailed back to the orders@mandarake address and explained what happened, and that I *do* want the item, but I would like one charge refunded. I haven't heard anything back yet, but I'm worried that this will gum things up.

Am I in trouble here? Is there some other route I can go through for support? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

There is an international email address that response faster if you communicate in English.

Try this international@mandarake.co.jp and wish you all the best in getting it sorted out!

Well, technically, Tharja has the same base as Sansei Muramasa, as the latter came out a few years earlier.

Honestly, I hate those fucking felt bases. The dust clings to it.

Yeah, the dates are changed but I got the answer that I needed. My problem with those felt bases is that there is no pin to put those damn feet. One day I was sleeping, moved too much and Tharja fell on my face. It wasn't pleasant.

My figures are right above my bed, so if I move too much they might fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom