• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know exactly how stable those DETOLF cases from Ikea are? I'd need something that won't fall over if my ~10lbs cat jumps on it which he surely will

Your cat is a fat fuck. I'd be nervous about having that fatty around a detolf. Try a billy bookcase with some glass doors. That fucker comes with brackets to secure it to the wall. It'll run you about $200 for everything, though.

omlet

Anyone know exactly how stable those DETOLF cases from Ikea are? I'd need something that won't fall over if my ~10lbs cat jumps on it which he surely will

A 10lb cat isn't going to knock a DETOLF over by jumping up on top of it. Unless maybe it's running at like 20mph and somehow impacts the very top of your DETOLF at a 90 degree angle.

Ryuuroden

Welp, if you thought you managed to escape Amiibo, Skylanders, Infinity and the like, WELL, LEGO has an answer for that. Lego Dimensions

urmxqmd.jpg

Yeeep, I'm fucked. And now I finally have to get a PS4....

more here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159445693&postcount=9413

kewlmyc

I've never seen Tokyo Ghoul, but this figure is rad as fuck.

Koto, stop making so many cool things!

And if you pre-order from Koto's shop, you get this exclusive alternate head:

I think that if Koto offers this on their US shop as well, I'll have to bite.

You'll preorder it then cancel it 3 months from release.

Nictel

They both look great, but Koto's wins out in my book. I almost, almost pre-ordered the Alter one but am going to save my money for Kiss-Shot.
I ordered both just to be sure.

Elin time~

She arrived today. She's a beaut. I'm not as blown away by her as I am my Mystic, which is still my crowning figure, but she's very, very nice. She's also MASSIVE. She takes up a ton of real estate.
What does it say about me that I wonder if your screen real estate is 144hz instead.

Cost me $120, but I've seen it go for $110 - $150.
At first I'm thinking that's too much, then I realize its 15K Yen and I think "oh". My brain thinks Yen is cheap somehow.

A 10lb cat isn't going to knock a DETOLF over by jumping up on top of it. Unless maybe it's running at like 20mph and somehow impacts the very top of your DETOLF at a 90 degree angle.
Cat-Opens-Cabinent-Door-to-Jump-Up-Counter.gif

Welp, if you thought you managed to escape Amiibo, Skylanders, Infinity and the like, WELL, LEGO has an answer for that. Lego Dimensions

Yeeep, I'm fucked. And now I finally have to get a PS4....

more here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=159445693&postcount=9413

pic869EB40B4E687E4CCB90F14DBDBC62D6.jpg

This animes on my to get list, just waiting for rightstuf's next Funimation sale lol

Slightly off topic but I've been waiting over a week for my copy of story of seasons to come in and it just arrived and the back of the 3ds case, the plastic is all gross and wavy so now i need to wait for a replacement to be sent :( lol

SerTapTap

Hanzo girls are in! That's all the SK mini figs collected. They were sold as used, but the boxes were barely opened, and the figures box was completely unopened!

more pictures on twitter. Crappy lighting I know.

Your cat is a fat fuck. I'd be nervous about having that fatty around a detolf. Try a billy bookcase with some glass doors. That fucker comes with brackets to secure it to the wall. It'll run you about $200 for everything, though.

Parker-puff isn't fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom