• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIGURE-011061.jpg

Up for pre-order on amiami for 10k
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011061&page=top

Really want to get her but that month is so packed >.<

Femto.

I thought the scale was pretty common. I got one pretty easily.

It's lovely.
She was for a while but I haven't gotten any notification from FigInStock since I added her to my alerts last month. As Soldier already said, her price is rising too.

I got mine last year, December IIRC. She suddenly appeared on AmiAmi and I grabbed her as fast as I could.
I jelly, she would go nice next to Alter's (Evangelion) Asuka.

Chance

Imca showed up! I bought her on the cheap - $40 with free shipping off Amazon - and bam, one of my most-desired Nendos has arrived!

OfZHNQF.jpg

She was supposed to arrive anywhere between next week and mid-May (no tracking), so this was a very pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, my Detolves are gettin' a bit cramped, but I didn't have the heart to put her anywhere but next to the Grand Dame of Valkyria Chronicles Badasses.

4U8SzI3.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Warning! Warning! TWO WHOLE pictures of amiibo in FigureGAF! Won't someone think of the Nendos?

love you guys ;)

Despite not being familiar with Knights of Sidonia, I want this quite a bit:

I figure she's a long way off, since Max Factory hasn't even given a release year... How is the manga / anime? Worth getting into? I've been curious about it for a while.

Despite not being familiar with Knights of Sidonia, I want this quite a bit:

I figure she's a long way off, since Max Factory hasn't even given a release year... How is the manga / anime? Worth getting into? I've been curious about it for a while.
I fucking love the series. Both the anime and manga are great. The story is much more understandable in the anime. In the manga, it can get a bit confusing. Its pretty much Attack on Titan in space lol I really can't wait for that figure!

I fucking love the series. Both the anime and manga are great. The story is much more understandable in the anime. In the manga, it can get a bit confusing. Its pretty much Attack on Titan in space lol I really can't wait for that figure!

See, I've heard the opposite in relation to the anime and manga, that the manga gives more character background and whatnot than the anime.

See, I've heard the opposite in relation to the anime and manga, that the manga gives more character background and whatnot than the anime.
Ahh, Yes, I can see that. There's more background but it can get a bit complicated. Well, it was for me. The anime is much simpler to understand. Well, try it for yourself. I think it's rather enjoyable regardless. And the sound effects are orgasmic. And the second season just started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom