• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nictel

The ones I know I'll end up dropping a decent amount of money on but nothing too crazy.

Not in order of most wanted.

When I spend all my money loans on Persona figurines I'll probably go on a Lightning shopping spree.
CCdN_vTUgAABjVm.jpg

If I died, bury me with my unfinish kits so I can work on it in heaven.
I am DIY'ing in my house and I probably should use that. Whenever I sneeze it looks like coal.

You're rubbing off on me as well, only I can't get half naked girl statues so it keeps my budget in check.
This thread is bad. You can't buy what you don't know exists. You are all not helping. Love it.

My holy grail is the Sam and Max Symbiote statue.

Only 1000 were made at $75 each and they rarely pop up on eBay, so I'll probably never own it, but it sure looks amazing.
Nice! Though it sounds like it would go for $750 dollars now.

AHHHHHH these new pics of the painted Myethos Red Riding Hood!

AmiAmi seems to have her up for "provisional pre-order" - any idea what that means?
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-011217&page=top
It's a pre-order if we actually get stock?

Ya it's her face and hair especially for me.

If people like her though that is awesome, just a observation.
I like her, Wouldn't pay a lot though.

Edit:
Do you guys have a title for the next OT?
Figure GAF |OT5| Fa5t & Furiou$
Figure GAF |OT5| Legendary SAL
Figure GAF |OT5| I need money Sir
Figure GAF |OT5| No Amiibo's allowed
Figure GAF |OT5| Now with extra ribbon
Figure GAF |OT5| The boob ribbon don't work

SoldnerKei

Ya it's her face and hair especially for me.

If people like her though that is awesome, just a observation.

I liked it mostly for her theme, my gf loves fairy tales, so I know she will like her even if the figure itself is quite flat lol, hopefully their Alicia will be way better

post by Ryosuke on last page was quite funny imo, just a little change for an OT

OT 5 - SAL Parcel: unlike Batman, it is the hero that you need right now.

original quote:
SAL Parcel: unlike Batman, it is the hero that I need right now.

I vote for OT5 - Keep that AmiAmi college fund going!

You're going to start getting holiday cards from Japan addressed to Aunt Collette.

It'll be like those commercials for the poor abused animals. For only 20k yen a month you can put a poor high school graduate through college. Spend 20k right now and we'll send you a picture of the student your helping through college along with a personalized thank you letter.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Finally got a 2nd Kyon Figma and really cheap at that ($40 with 2 day shipping on Amazon, paid $115 for my fist a few years ago)

Now time to make a Disappearance Kyon.

Meyneth

Anyone know what the difference between these two cushions are?

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...riginal+Cushion$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...riginal+Cushion$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

I own the regular type but I'm not sure what the other one is supposed to be or if its better.
The second link's pillow has urethane, which is like memory foam. So one pillow is a regular polyester filling, and the other is a memory foam filling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom