• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, Yes, I can see that. There's more background but it can get a bit complicated. Well, it was for me. The anime is much simpler to understand. Well, try it for yourself. I think it's rather enjoyable regardless. And the sound effects are orgasmic. And the second season just started!

Yeah, I'll definitely get around to it at some point. But now.... Mortal Kombat!

I tried to play GTA but couldn't even get the game started. I guess I'll get a refund.

I bought because my friends bought it, I was originally waiting for a sale. Should've done that.

Ryuuroden

CCY9HK0VEAIgoP2.jpg:large

CCX8E_wVIAA74yv.jpg

LEWWWWWWWD

I must've got the figures mixed up then, I thought it was a God Eater figure that went for half the price lately.

This Alisa goes for petty cheap sometimes. It's from 2012 and had a rerelease last year.

Also got Nagato Figma in today. Haven't unboxed yet though. Also last night I ordered this.

I really wanted the exclusive face but fuck spending an extra $20 for it. I'm going to give Figfix a shot because I think she'll look good with Mutsu.

Ryuuroden

image.php

Ryuuuuuuu

Where have you been mah dude?

Running my company and working on finishing up Orthanc for the convention in Chicago in June. ~_~ I still post in here just maybe not as often so I only show up every few pages cause this thread moves too fasst lol. Even if I post in here daily, like 5 pages go by between posts.

I need to mention, doing natural landscape is as time consuming if not moreso than building Orthanc itself was. It is something I rarely have done so it has been a lot of trial and error and many orders from bricklink. several thousand lego bricks will go into just the landscape to make it look lush and not barren. (I am doing pre desolation Orthanc.)

Ultimadrago

Running my company and working on finishing up Orthanc for the convention in Chicago in June. ~_~ I still post in here just maybe not as often so I only show up every few pages cause this thread moves too fasst lol. Even if I post in here daily, like 5 pages go by between posts.

I need to mention, doing natural landscape is as time consuming if not moreso than building Orthanc itself was. It is something I rarely have done so it has been a lot of trial and error and many orders from bricklink. several thousand lego bricks will go into just the landscape to make it look lush and not barren. (I am doing pre desolation Orthanc.)

Well in any case, it's great to see you're alive and well~

Ryuuroden

Got my official Elin delayed to May email >.<. Good news was Racing Miku who was part of this month was separated and continued to stay in this month. Bad news is, that doesn't mean much at all since its only the 14th.

chrono01

I dunno, man. They made us wait so long, I'm not hardcore into Monogatari like I used to be.
Nah, I can understand that. I still love her design, and will purchase her [assuming she's not ridiculously over-priced], but I can definitely see how some [yourself included] simply being..."over it". They did tease us for a long time.

Nah, I can understand that. I still love her design, and will purchase her [assuming she's not ridiculously over-priced], but I can definitely see how some [yourself included] simply being..."over it". They did tease us for a long time.

Maybe if they timed it with a new series? But I feel like her sculpt is years old at this point, and you have Alter and co. putting out such spectacular-looking sculpts now. Even Alphamax can do better.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know when the pre-order for the re-print (or what appears to be one) went up for the D-Arts Wargreymon?? Amiami already sold out of pre-orders, there's no listing for one on Amazon, just a sale on Crunchyroll that I came across from an ad on my Facebook 0_o

How did I miss this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom