• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCdfUktUgAA5JkU.jpg

I want a Muppo-chan figure.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Well My night just got awesome with the announcement of Star Ocean 5.... Now can we have SO4 remaster on PS4?!

Sorry. Need more figures on figureGAF
ADORABLE MODE ACTIVATE
FIG-MOE-3874.jpg

Though I wouldn't be caught dead with this set since it kinda would seem a bit creepy to me as a guy.

Well My night just got awesome with the announcement of Star Ocean 5.... Now can we have SO4 remaster on PS4?!

Sorry. Need more figures on figureGAF
ADORABLE MODE ACTIVATE
FIG-MOE-3874.jpg

Though I wouldn't be caught dead with this set since it kinda would seem a bit creepy to me as a guy.

Star Ocean is shit. Embrace the cute.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hmm... babies and figurine jokes... I've got this.

Will you keep the box it came in?

What's with all the stares of disbelief?

Just became a dad a few hours ago, so pretty awesome I'd say.
Félicitations!!!!!
All the best for you, your GF and your baby!!!!

Boy or girl??
Can't wait for when somebody visits you and see your collection and asks you why did you buy so many toys for your baby. 😄

So for anyone wondering about this, Manda are going to undervalue my latest order (Grandchaos store). This was the note:

As stated on our main page, we are not able to undervalue the customs
declaration form.
http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/

If you insist, we will do it for you this time but we will not be
responsible if anything happens to the package, including customs
troubles. Please make sure you are happy with this.

Basically what the thread about it on MFC indicated. I think Sahra was the only store that said they wouldn't.

-------

Just became a dad a few hours ago, so pretty awesome I'd say.

Congrats! Also 2 hour birth seems remarkably fast. Did your partner have a function to attend after? :p

Posting here while she's still up for pre-order.

I know some of us were waiting for the release of her blue variant, but the rumor on her MFC page is that the variant was for display purposes only:

I got the impression that the variant was for display purposes only.
This seems to be the info sign for the variant:

So her variant may not be going up for sale.

Rumor is rumor of course, and she may pop up anywhere tomorrow. Just putting a bug in the ear of those who were holding out, or on the fence.

kierwynn

715760_170x100.png

Kierwynn~

Thank you! :D

Happy birfday Kierkier, hope you and your fiancé have a good one!

Thank you! He gets to spend the day listening to me try to convince him that since it's my birthday, I should be able to get myself another figure. :p

I was super shocked when I woke up to the news. Must be SE's birthday gift to me!

What is she from? I was looking at the pictures someone posted a couple of pages back and she looks really awesome. My only concern with her is vertex- that Mitsuru was the biggest pain to put together. Also i need that Kirigiri and thet Kongou is growing on me.

Kikirin

What is she from? I was looking at the pictures someone posted a couple of pages back and she looks really awesome. My only concern with her is vertex- that Mitsuru was the biggest pain to put together. Also i need that Kirigiri and thet Kongou is growing on me.

She's from Walkure Romanze. Has a lot of awesome armored jousting girls, but of course a lot of the figures for it have to be half-armored cast-offs...

And Happy Birthday!

Oooh, is this going to be one of their 1/4's? She's actually standing, so I assume not, but that'd be awesome.

EDIT: Just saw the "1・4スケール” bit. Guess I know what to save for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom