• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoldnerKei

I guess my Wonfes wishlist didn't change, it seems Erza and ZSS didn't show up so it ended up like this

so still going with these as mandatory:
Link scale & MM Link Nendo(expecting Mask accesories for this one)
FE Cordelia & Nendos
Dark Magician Girl
Ky Kiske

probably getting DC's Sorceress too, she looks pretty neat... oh, also Magic Knight Rayearth figmas, probably
saw a few others but I really doubt I will ever buy them

First gets of OT4 :)

ixShSoOnNWg9a.jpg

Very nice!

In a way, that makes you the figure.

The final evolution of figure collecting.

be one with love.

has anyone tried cosplaying before? I thought about it but the only character I think I might be able to pull off is Jin Kisaragi

I cosplayed as Hiro from heroes before but that hardly counts since it was just me wearing glasses and a office attire. My friend cosplay and we've been talking about doing a joint cosplay some day. We came up with, Android 18 and Krillin.

funny enough I posted that and forgot about the halloween I put together a chris redfield costume. Got a green military vest off amazon, put S.T.A.R.S. on the back, put on some khakis and combat boots and a bought a leg gun holster and slotted this into it

A friend had given me that a few years before. green gas airsoft samurai edge

EDIT: I also spent the halloween party walking around like I was stuck on tank controls

Einbroch

Banned
Snow Miku, Re-Class, and Elin Mystic completely power bombed my budget. I'm over by 9k. I really hope we're done with July and can move on to August and beyond. :(

funny enough I posted that and forgot about the halloween I put together a chris redfield costume. Got a green military vest off amazon, put S.T.A.R.S. on the back, put on some khakis and combat boots and a bought a leg gun holster and slotted this into it

A friend had given me that a few years before. green gas airsoft samurai edge

EDIT: I also spent the halloween party walking around like I was stuck on tank controls

I have one of those, always wanted to get Jill and Barry's to go with the Chris version.

SoldnerKei

Id rather be ragna and find a noel! and you need to find yourself a tsubaki

well, that can also work xD
but I like Jin more, he is my main, so hopefully you'll go Jin :x

and yeah, the gf has her Izayoi costume ready, so I am the one slowing down things :T

and I wish Izayoi gets a figure someday, because there is no way I am getting Hakumen's figure, that thing is just way too expensive, also I never really got into Rachel and Makoto to spend money on their figures, anyway it seems like the only one that matters is Noel now lol

Snow Miku, Re-Class, and Elin Mystic completely power bombed my budget. I'm over by 9k. I really hope we're done with July and can move on to August and beyond. :(

Going through my budget and seeing if I can do either Snow Miku or Re-Class. Doesn't look like I can go for both anymore ;_;.

well, that can also work xD
but I like Jin more, he is my main, so hopefully you'll go Jin :x

and yeah, the gf has her Izayoi costume ready, so I am the one slowing down things :T

and I wish Izayoi gets a figure someday, because there is no way I am getting Hakumen's figure, that thing is just way too expensive, also I never really got into Rachel and Makoto to spend money on their figures, anyway it seems like the only one that matters is Noel now lol
Noel is my main, so I won't be dressing up as my main. Jin was my secondary back in calamity trigger though. Then it was Makoto with Continuum Shift. I basically dropped having a second with CP though. Jin is just a look I'm pretty sure I can pull off though, I'm already blonde

Einbroch

Banned
Going through my budget and seeing if I can do either Snow Miku or Re-Class. Doesn't look like I can go for both anymore ;_;.

Go for Re-Class.

Word around town is that a lot of people are going to be buying Snow Miku this year for resale but almost everyone agrees this is the worst Snow Miku since 2011.

I think she'll maybe go for a little above retail, like most exclusives do, but Re-Class is going to be Expensive-Class.

Go for Re-Class.

Word around town is that a lot of people are going to be buying Snow Miku this year for resale but almost everyone agrees this is the worst Snow Miku since 2011.

I think she'll maybe go for a little above retail, like most exclusives do, but Re-Class is going to be Expensive-Class.

Thanks for the advice! I think that's what I'll do.

Go for Re-Class.

This. I'm going scale for my Abyssal fleet, but the Nendos are going to be guaranteed monies. Don't know if I'd ever be able to sell Cutie Monster Hoppou Nendo, though. My heart isn't that black.

Einbroch

Banned
I thought you were doing nendos onry!
I played TERA for like three years. Elins are totes adorbs. When the new one's preorders closed after like a month, I let out a sigh of relief. Then I learned that Flare is actually Yamato/Arcadia, who make great looking figures, and is owned by Alter, who will make sure QC is top notch. A few weeks later, POOF, preorders reopened. I snagged her. I need her.

But she can't be lonely! Mystic is SUPER FUCKING RARE. 20k+ on Manda, sells out in seconds on AmiAmi...woke up one morning at 3AM to take a whiz and checked it because why not. I searched "TERA ELIN" in the search bar, and there she was. I snagged her, half asleep.

So now it's Racing Miku + Elin scales, and the rest Nendos. Who knows what other lines I need.

/blog

Noel is my main, so I won't be dressing up as my main. Jin was my secondary back in calamity trigger though. Then it was Makoto with Continuum Shift. I basically dropped having a second with CP though. Jin is just a look I'm pretty sure I can pull off though, I'm already blonde

I really stink at BB, like every other fighting game, but I do like your choice of Noel for your main ;).

SoldnerKei

lucky you, getting all those figures of her getting released :x

and well, since you're already blonde you got it easier with Jin, going Ragna would mean wig hunting, and then waiting for it... which in my case is as painful as waiting for a figure lol

Einbroch

Banned
Mine is. I need to make back that 5k I got gouged by N-Y for being LTTP on Wo. :(

Gonna be curious to see how the resale market is for her. People slept on Wo, and she skyrocketed. People are more savvy now, but the demand is most certainly still there. Maybe even bigger.

omlet

Go for Re-Class.

Long run you're probably right... last year's Snow Miku is top tier and she only goes for about 7k on Mandarake. Yeah, that's more than at release but not a ton more. This year's Snow Miku is already selling out in minutes for 9k on Mandarake but I don't think that will last long, it's just impatient people who don't want to wait until July. I wouldn't be surprised if this new Snow Miku also ends up in the 6-7k range after release.

Gonna be curious to see how the resale market is for her. People slept on Wo, and she skyrocketed. People are more savvy now, but the demand is most certainly still there. Maybe even bigger.

Compared to Snow Miku, Re-class has a big advantage of being really unique looking and... not "another Miku". Anyway, I bought 2 extra Re and I'm banking on her at least going up enough to cover my Wo expenses (so 2.5k each). We'll see.

buy this nendo, then you will be alright

EDIT: hopefully at least 1 person gets the reference

I get the reference but I'm not getting that nendo lol

Or comics, at this rate.

Batwoman bishoujo is great, tho. I have her displayed without the mask.
Bishoujo wise, who do you have that's the best? Or which one you think but don't have. Gotta say browsing pass figure information threads etc I think Huntress is the most impressive for me:
tumblr_njh7854kPI1tazp0no1_400.jpg

Ultimadrago

I played TERA for like three years. Elins are totes adorbs. When the new one's preorders closed after like a month, I let out a sigh of relief. Then I learned that Flare is actually Yamato/Arcadia, who make great looking figures, and is owned by Alter, who will make sure QC is top notch. A few weeks later, POOF, preorders reopened. I snagged her. I need her.

But she can't be lonely! Mystic is SUPER FUCKING RARE. 20k+ on Manda, sells out in seconds on AmiAmi...woke up one morning at 3AM to take a whiz and checked it because why not. I searched "TERA ELIN" in the search bar, and there she was. I snagged her, half asleep.

So now it's Racing Miku + Elin scales, and the rest Nendos. Who knows what other lines I need.

/blog

It never ends~

I ordered a Re-Class nendo yesterday. It's my first nendo, so I'm excited!

Also, it marks the end of my fight against the Ship Girls. I have been utterly defeated.

SoldnerKei

Bishoujo wise, who do you have that's the best? Or which one you think but don't have. Gotta say browsing pass figure information threads etc I think Huntress is the most impressive for me:
tumblr_njh7854kPI1tazp0no1_400.jpg

this one looks pretty great, I mean, my issue with this line of figures is that most of their faces look weird, this looks pretty freaking good... hopefully Raven gets the same treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom