• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thread is moving fast. Took a quick nap but now I'm back to stay. Soon I'll start quoting people, gimme a minute (or two).

Long ass post incoming.

Finally finished the full set!

Im really happy I have these.

I'm also really happy that i'm not spending $200 every 2 months on one.

please do not click. I took the image on my phone and it decided to give it the full 100% Resolution treatment so its like 5k with the quality of a potato

ZMdHfhW.jpg

Ultimadrago

chamcham3buwr.gif
My first Mandarake figure has arrived, Cham-Cham~ (Queen's Gate vers.)! They really packaged her well too.
chamcham3buwr.gif

lQC02GW.jpg
aya_kyunik1342610093a9y67.jpeg

Second image is not my image.

Sweet coloring that accurately fits her original Samurai Showdown II character's era/origins with a great translation from the Queen's Gate design from BLADE. The box and base are simplistic, but the figure itself This has already become a very welcome new addition to my circle. I never thought to ever see a catgirl figure I'd want (knowing that I'm not a fan of approx. 99% of catgirl characters), but this one is different.

Thanks Mandarake and johnsmith
and to Hell with you, johnsmith! Where do you get off advertising random-ass figures? My wallet was at peace before you decided to show this figure's Mandarake page ;__;. But seriously though, I love it.

chamcham-calluhoxh.gif

Finally finished the full set!

Im really happy I have these.

I'm also really happy that i'm not spending $200 every 2 months on one.

please do not click. I took the image on my phone and it decided to give it the full 100% Resolution treatment so its like 5k with the quality of a potato

Now you need each ring

Chance

I'm deeply tempted by Fight Club Mako Nendo... but I'm praying she doesn't release until my cash flow is a bit better.

...and I'm praying they come out with a scale fig of Ryuko in her bomber jacket before that happens, so I can snag that instead.

By the end of 2015, I'm going to need a wide-angle lens to photograph my fleet.

At least you'll be able to use that for more than just your Nendos.

You guys post too much.

There is no such thing.

Ein and Ryos coming out of nowhere to take those prime spots. :eek:

Don't cry for him. His wallet is already dead.

My wallet is dead but I found a place to call home.

Ryo gtfo I'm the queen around here.

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Deal with it.
(ASCII because any more gifs and the thread will crash)

I feel so proud. Ryos, you have done well.

I thank you for showing me this thread, really.

bigkrev

*Thread is already 7 pages by the time I update my subscription*

This stupid weak Yen is making me consider buying more figures than I wanted to. I'm eyeing the new Hinata Nendo, and am pre-ordering the Yukari P3 figure when it goes on sale

This stupid weak Yen is making me consider buying more figures than I wanted to. I'm eyeing the new Hinata Nendo, and am pre-ordering the Yukari P3 figure when it goes on sale
the weak yen was a nice surprise for me. I dont order much but just ordered saber for 14k shipped. Weak yen made they easier

Einbroch

Banned

It's forecasted by some to hit 130/USD by the end of this year. Not to persuade you or anything.

What is your guys opinion of the Commander Shepard Bishoujo? I can't find it under $100 USD and definitely want it. That seems like a lot for a Bishoujo though. I'll want her to go with Tali and the eventual Miranda and Ashley *Crosses fingers*

Fuck Liara though. Never really liked her.

Einbroch

Banned
What is your guys opinion of the Commander Shepard Bishoujo? I can't find it under $100 USD and definitely want it. That seems like a lot for a Bishoujo though. I'll want her to go with Tali and the eventual Miranda and Ashley *Crosses fingers*

Fuck Liara though. Never really liked her.

I would not be shocked if she got a re-release.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
My wife would really appreciate it if I got something Disney related...

How are Bandai figures? Yay/nay on quality?

FIGURE-009944.jpg

FIGURE-009943.jpg

I'll make a note to open up Hinata if I get this week, lol

Einbroch

Banned

For the price, they don't seem that bad. Honestly, though, the Elsa Nendoroid looks way better and is slightly cheaper. But if that's not an option, they're fine. I think they're like 4k, right? Not shabby and I'm pretty sure if you're on the lookout for Frozen figures these are the best you're gonna get.

johnsmith

remember me

FIGURE-009944.jpg

FIGURE-009943.jpg

Nay. I got the P4 figuarts and got rid of them because they look like crap. I've seen better quality prize figures. I'll never buy anything from this line again.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
For the price, they don't seem that bad. Honestly, though, the Elsa Nendoroid looks way better and is slightly cheaper. But if that's not an option, they're fine. I think they're like 4k, right? Not shabby and I'm pretty sure if you're on the lookout for Frozen figures these are the best you're gonna get.

Can't seem to find the Nendoroid version for preorder. Did I miss that window?

Nay. I got the P4 figuarts and got rid of them because they look like crap. I've seen better quality prize figures. I'll never buy anything from this line again.

Thanks - in that case, I'll pass and try and find the Nendoroid version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom