• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is what my mailman couldn't be arsed to deliver yesterday grrrrrr

wkMMvkA.jpg

Thanks! I'm still getting the ropes of things, so don't worry, take your time. I would like to finish LR before getting online though, I don't want to upset people (
I don't trust my skills yet
).
I'm sure you'd be fine, like H3XAntiStyle said getting KOed 3 times and knocking someone of mounting will probably be the one that pisses people off, minor annoyances will be getting hit by someone's weapon ;P
Unless you triple cart, you can't upset people who are aware of your skill levels.

It's when you pop into a really really high rank monster and don't know to even eat food that people start face palming.

I'll be playing in about 9 hours if anyone wants to haha.
3:30am for me =O, I can probably do it tbph lol

Unless you triple cart, you can't upset people who are aware of your skill levels.

It's when you pop into a really really high rank monster and don't know to even eat food that people start face palming.

I'll be playing in about 9 hours if anyone wants to haha.

Nah, at least for now I'm not triple carting. I'm trying to learn, step by step.

I'm sure you'd be fine, like H3XAntiStyle said getting KOed 3 times and knocking someone of mounting will probably be the one that pisses people off, minor annoyances will be getting hit by someone's weapon ;P

Haha, don't worry, I've read a bit about that.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
To the Kancolle fannies, there's a retweet compo on Mamitan's twitter for the Re-class one.

EDIT: Samurai'd

Just wanted to post that my Alter Natsume is fine and hopefully the other member waiting on it should be okay like my one.

Glad to hear yours is okay! Railyn's mention of MFC comments had me worried about anyone here who might have ordered him. Gorgeous photo and I'm really glad they included the original art's backdrop in the packaging for display purposes. Still crossing my fingers that Railyn's arrives safely!

Busaiku

The postal Gods heard my plight.
Got my phone straps (that's what they were, wasn't even sure myself) last night, the day after complaining.

Never going anything less than EMS again though.

kewlmyc

eh...
wo-kyuu is just a basic enemy aircraft carrier, possible to do so in the game too :p

Shhhh.... you're making too much sense.

Actually, how many people here have actually played the game? Also, where's the Kancolle OT? Can't seem to find it right now on my phone.

Einbroch

Banned
Glad I got Racing Miku 2013 when she came out. Her price has only gone up and up.

I'm surprised MFC doesn't have a price tracker tool.

Re: Kancolle episode -
There isn't a shipgirl in the anime so far that doesn't get #rekt after taking one clean torpedo hit, so I didn't think Wo jobbed per se.

Wish her scenes were higher quality though. :v

I'm so far behind on the Kancolle anime, only saw the first episode. Too many things on my plate right now, the only time that I have left I spend playing my 3DS.

Went ahead and picked up the Ryuko. Was at the store for Gunpla and they didn't have anything I needed and it got my parking validated. can't wait till Satsuki arrives now.

Kito

Wow, my SAL Unregistered packet from AmiAmi arrived in just 5 working days and didn't go through customs. First time using them and won't be the last.

Wow, my SAL Unregistered packet from AmiAmi arrived in just 5 working days and didn't go through customs. First time using them and won't be the last.

I love amiami; pretty much the only site I use. Word of caution though, they make it hard to cancel when you pre-order.

FrostyCollects

Neo Member
I love amiami; pretty much the only site I use. Word of caution though, they make it hard to cancel when you pre-order.

Tell me about it... They gave me a hard time after I asked them to replace DVD preorders with matching Blu-Ray versions. Really? I'm paying more and they aren't even provisional preorders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom