• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
Just got back from the comic store with this :)

dsc_02422hkfi.jpg

nice. I like the sparkly base.

Bombless

So happy to see Sinon figma being kicked over to March.

I went to sign the lease for the apartment today and I found out that, to the contrary of what the landlord had told me, I had to pay both rent + consumables charges and the 2 months rent deposit at the signature. By debit card only. Money isn't the problem, I just don't like this kind of surprises.

Good thing the monthly order won't be ready before the end of the month, I prefer to pay using my prepaid CC rather than using the debt one.

Ultimadrago

I'm so far behind on the Kancolle anime, only saw the first episode. Too many things on my plate right now, the only time that I have left I spend playing my 3DS.

Same (but watched the most recent ep as well). If someone could make a Shimakaze /Amatsukaze compilation for me when it all ends, I'll be indebted,~

Same (but watched the most recent ep as well). If someone could make a Shimakaze /Amatsukaze compilation for me when it all ends, I'll be indebted,~

I'll take a Musashi / Bismarck compilation, but it would look like this, I bet:

Those fools. As if their economy can afford it.

Could say the same thing about certain companies here where I live, I want a N3DS so much but nobody is selling it. FFS.

I don't mind the markup, just gimme the goddamn thing now.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Wo shows up.

And gets blown up by one fucking missile.

Dat's bullshit, what are the tendrils and giant teeth on her head for if not catching missiles and eating them....I'm not watching this shit...

Not going to be a fantasy for long. XD

Have you asked them about the pre-owned switch yet?

I'll take a Musashi / Bismarck compilation, but it would look like this, I bet:

Yeah, they won't show up, even if they did the animation quality looks to be sub-par...

Dat's bullshit, what are the tendrils and giant teeth on her head for if not catching missiles and eating them....I'm not watching this shit...

Funny you should phrase it that way...

And there went my hopes the abyssals would have spoken lines or personalities. Shit tier show confirmed. I hope japanese fans are flooding the studios inbox over this. It's too late for season 1, but if there's a season 2 hopefully they get the message that the fans like the abyssals.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah, they said no. Which doesn't make sense, because I know they've done it for other people.

I'm done with them.

If they were just a tad more flexible they would be a great place instead of just a good one.

Yeah, there is not enough physics simulation in those drawings for either of them to really shine.

Animating one of them properly would sink the whole production. They'd blow their budget keeping them afloat.

Funny you should phrase it that way...

And there went my hopes the abyssals would have spoken lines or personalities. Shit tier show confirmed. I hope japanese fans are flooding the studios inbox over this. It's too late for season 1, but if there's a season 2 hopefully they get the message that the fans like the abyssals.

I got the feeling at wonderfest, with the lack of merchandise, they didn't yet realize that abyssals would sink wallets as much if not more so then shipgirls. Either that or they just want to bleed us slowly over a longer period of time...

Officially now at my "new" house. Boxes everywhere, feeling sad about leaving but tomorrow ill sort things out I guess.
Congrats on the new place, it'll suck for a bit, but it'll be awesome once you get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom