• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one thing I learned this evening after several hours glued to online MH4U, it's that this guy...

image.php

Knows his Monster Hunter.

Jubilee isn't out on Amazon yet right?

Edit
i feel like freeze is just going to do the same stuff at hlj or hs. Heard hlj does do cancelation but after a certain amount they will say no as well

If there's one thing I learned this evening after several hours glued to online MH4U, it's that this guy...

image.php

Knows his Monster Hunter.
Haha you weren't so bad yourself was a fun evening hunting with you =) hopefully we'll be able to hunt again soon.
I want to join you guys but I haven't even gotten out of the first town yet. Just built some Jaggi armor too.
Wow, Samurai showing how it should be done.
Hopefully be able to play with you two soon/might be on with in about 3hrs time with H3XAntiStyle if I'm still awake XD

And Kewl think you should fine as long as you know how to dodge/block appropriately I mean I was rocking the beginning armour for a bit before I crafted the spider armour for an upcoming battle that I won't spoil for those who haven't gotten up to yet XP

RMI

Banned
Alright I preordered Jubilee on Amazon. Didn't realize she was going to be a March release. My budget will be refreshed by then.

You should just wait for things to go on aftermarket and only preorder must have that wo you away

I've been much better with my pre-orders lately. It's just the matter of there being a lot of things I'd ordered last year that I don't want anymore, and I can't see spending all of that money. Even so, I've purchased waaaaay more from them than I've cancelled. The latest thing with Ami refusing to swap a B/C for a B/B is the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

darklin0

Banned
So I just realized my greatest mistake... I accidentally chose SAL Parcel instead of EMS for my January order. I am just gonna go over to the dark corner over there and die. T^T

I could maaaaybe sneak in some MH for a bit. I'm doing training for a work at home job, and if we get slow enough that I stop giving a shit I'll hop on haha. I already added you to my Friends list, right?

I could maaaaybe sneak in some MH for a bit. I'm doing training for a work at home job, and if we get slow enough that I stop giving a shit I'll hop on haha. I already added you to my Friends list, right?
You've already added me but people can join the gathering hall via code if they haven't and then add you to the friendlist when they're inside, found that out on the hunt with TPB, too bad I didn't have any space X'D

kewlmyc

And Kewl think you should fine as long as you know how to dodge/block appropriately I mean I was rocking the beginning armour for a bit before I crafted the spider armour for an upcoming battle that I won't spoil for those who haven't gotten up to yet XP

Uhhh.... yeah, give me another week in single player. I'm getting mostly rocked by Giant Jaggis. Still need to get used to the game some more, only played about 3 hours so far.

You've already added me but people can join the gathering hall via code if they haven't and then add you to the friendlist when they're inside, found that out on the hunt with TPB, too bad I didn't have any space X'D

Yeah, and it's waaaay easier to join a room if you're on my list haha. Might not be able to though, depends.

Uhhh.... yeah, give me another week in single player. I'm getting mostly rocked by Giant Jaggis. Still need to get used to the game some more, only played about 3 hours so far.
Think it should click with you easily, feel free to join us later if you change your mind. I think MH really clicks when you watch how others play etc and you learn the intricacies of how a monster attacks and moves.
Yeah, and it's waaaay easier to join a room if you're on my list haha. Might not be able to though, depends.
Just make sure you add other peeps here as well, I've already got Seductive, Kewl and Ryosuke so they can probably join the game via me, but you should probably add them when they join later.

Think it should click with you easily, feel free to join us later if you change your mind. I think MH really clicks when you watch how others play etc and you learn the intricacies of how a monster attacks and moves.

Just make sure you add other peeps here as well, I've already got Seductive, Kewl and Ryosuke so they can probably join the game via me, but you should probably add them when they join later.

Any time that I know it's an all GAF room, I send my friend request haha.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

I'm still rank 1, but I've been playing a lot. It's my first foray into Monster Hunter, but I played a lot of the demo online, so I have a good feel for the combat.

Everyone here can feel free to add my friend code! 0533-4661-1379

I didn't have an issue with mammon, but I've read that you did.

Here's hoping Satan comes out better for you!

Haha, those odds.

Yeah, odds are not helping. Off topic, but your second line is just so good to take out of context.

It really clicked for me after a couple of monster fights, now I like it a lot.

I don't care about x-men or comics very much at all but I have a good spot for her already picked out, she looks awesome, and I think she'll probably wind up being pretty pricey down the road.

I almost did the same with a couple of them, but then I know my OCD would kick in and I would end up buying every single bishoujo.

RMI

Banned
I almost did the same with a couple of them, but then I know my OCD would kick in and I would end up buying every single bishoujo.

So far only Jubilee, Starfire, and Sakura have really tempted me. I am going to continue to pass on starfire though,which I'm sure I'll regret eventually.

Starfire can still be had cheap on Amazon but I should take it easy on my spending. Gotta not go overboard on fig spending while my amiami preorder count is low. I feel like I'm prone to impulse purchases when I'm not anticipating a big monthly bill and it adds up.

Nah, I'd rather stop now. I had a budget all planned, from January to July, and in every month except March I'm in deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom