• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

a1F9u5M.jpg

She's just screaming "BUY ME!!!"
My wallet is screaming back "WHEN I HAVE THE DOUGH!"

How can she scream that if she has food in her mouth?:p

Bunch of good K-On ones went up. Already snagged the one I wanted earlier this month though!

Yea, I snagged 2 that I wanted. Also picked up the Nisekoi ones....and some nendos lol

I wish I didnt hesitate on that Rias figure yesterday...because now im DTB but she isn't popping back up. Looks like she is going to another home :(

Another show I need to watch with a bunch of super cute characters (that have equally cute figures to go with them).

You haven't seen Monogatari yet? You're missing out. Though it is a lot of episodes to watch at this point, and I don't think Crunchy has the OAV that concludes the first series.

johnsmith

remember me
What's the fuss about this time?

Also, what is Gamergate? It's just like "Big Data" in that no one can explain exactly what the hell it is.

It's a bunch of asshole mysoginists angry that there are women in the game industry now and deciding that the they need to push them out through harrassment and threats.

kierwynn

You haven't seen Monogatari yet? You're missing out. Though it is a lot of episodes to watch at this point, and I don't think Crunchy has the OAV that concludes the first series.

Yeah, I'm behind on a lot of stuff. womp It's in my queue tho I plan to do a lot of catching up after I graduate next month. Have like a whole month before I can do any work while I wait for my licence.

So my March AmiAmi order arrived today and someone was actually home to receive it, color me surprised.

Barakamon gets

Another Kasamatsu mini-figure

Dark Pit figma.

My first figma, they are kinda cool. Was pretty impressed they gave me a plastic bag to store all the extra parts, kinda wish Nendos did that, lol

Didn't expect them to be around as tall as Nendos and I don't really mind too much about the joints showing since you don't notice them when they are put up. Took me a while to decide on a post like Nenods~

At the very least, this saves me the stress of bothering with the Dark Pit Amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom