• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Someone let me know when the KanColle Vita Limited Edition is available anywhere at normal prices.

Bloodember

Never got into ship girls, or this sword boy wave you guys/girls are on. Plus not really into nendos either, if I like the character and the nendo is cute, sure I'll probably get it. As for ship girls some of the figures are cute, but not interested in getting them, except wo-class, she is awesome, I really want her, just keep missing the preorders because of this sleep thing we humans seem to need.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Yup. I cancelled Wo-class. I'll probably sell Re-Class Nendo for massive yens. May keep Re-Class scale, tho. Shipgirl-mania died with the shitty anime.

WOAH WHAT HAPPENED?!
X1nR53d.jpg

kewlmyc

Yup. I cancelled Wo-class. I'll probably sell Re-Class Nendo for massive yens. May keep Re-Class scale, tho. Shipgirl-mania died with the shitty anime.
Freeza canceling a figure he hyped up to high heavens? I would say I was shocked but that would be lying.

Ryuuroden

I was never in it for the anime, I always liked the designs.

In a related note, why no figures for this

65a.png

not really related at all

this show is the type that Alter would normally pick up

Wait, there's a sword boy anime? What could this ever be about?

not yet but its one of those will for sure happen

it'll probably be cute sword boys doing cute things

makes more sense than trying to tie it into fighting stuff like KanColle anime especially since the enemies in swordboys are so forgettable

Yarbskoo

Mere days after getting Samus, another figma appears at my door. Let's take a look at some potato phone pics:
eSNrMSl.jpg

Aigis' build quality doesn't seem quite as good as with the Samus figma.
bMD3MHF.jpg
PAfGk0T.jpg

Her serious business face had a bit of a smudge on it, but I managed to rub it off without damaging the rest of the face.
UioLP31.jpg

Here's Metroid together with his girlfriend. Aren't they a cute couple?
hhqdEOA.jpg

Oh dear, if only they could settle it in Smash.
TeXLpsa.jpg

For some reason her proportions look off in those pictures, might be some perspective issues, or just the shittiness of the camera.

Overall I like it, but it doesn't feel as solid as Samus. I suppose one of the other Aigis figmas might have been a better choice, but I really wanted something that looked more accurate to the character design in The Journey, and I liked the face better on this one than on the Chogokin figure. The Rocket Punch, like Samus' Morph Ball, is a neat accessory, and I like all the different hands, even if some of them are a bit loose. Faces are good too, they look pretty damn close to the in game model.

exemp30

The hug pillows on manda are they legit does anyone know? I'm searching for figures and always come across a pillow cover that I feel like it's not really licensed.

Mere days after getting Samus, another figma appears at my door. Let's take a look at some potato phone pics:

For some reason her proportions look off in those pictures, might be some perspective issues.

Overall I like it, but it doesn't feel as solid as Samus. I suppose one of the other Aigis figmas might have been a better choice, but I really wanted something that looked more accurate to the character design in The Journey, and I liked the face better on this one than on the Chogokin figure. The Rocket Punch, like Samus' Morph Ball, is a neat accessory, and I like all the different hands, even if some of them are a bit loose. Faces are good too, they look pretty damn close to the in game model.

Great pictures!

Aigis's wierd calf/shin geometry is making it look like she has digitigrade legs though.

The robo-hooves aren't helping with that imagery.

chrono01

"If you swear fealty to me, I shall share my snacks and the world with you."
Sounds like something I should watch. I just might.

Also, still no delay confirmation from GSC concerning Wo-Class and Yamato? I'm starting to think the delay might be more than a single month...

Yarbskoo

I just realized that the paper that padded the box Aigis came in has both "Aeon" and "Fes" printed on the front page.

hShZ69i.jpg

So that's an interesting coincidence.

OR IS IT?

Also, still no delay confirmation from GSC concerning Wo-Class and Yamato? I'm starting to think the delay might be more than a single month...

Or it could mean it's actually coming out-Can't even finish that.

kierwynn

Watch them delay Yamato into July just to torture everyone with big July orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom