• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 22nd April 2015:

Penguin Parade - Akane Ryuuzouji

Shipping out from GSC on the 23rd April 2015:
Good Smile Company - wooser's iPhone 6 Case (Secret Base / Analog Room / A Day in the Life of oshirase wooser)
Good Smile Company - The Important Things in Life T-Shirt: Soulidol ver.
Good Smile Company - Not-so-Blessed wooser Charm of Victory
Phat! Company - Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver.
Phat! Company - Sachiko Koshimizu: Self-Proclaimed Cute Ver. - On Stage Edition
Phat! Company - Mental Model Takao

Arrival at wholesale stores on the 27th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Seishiro Tsugumi
Max Factory - figma Shinobu Oshino
Max Factory - figFIX Shinobu Oshino
Max Factory - Himejijou
FREEing - Racing Miku: Sepang Ver.

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from April 2015 to May 2015:

Max Factory - figFIX Shimakaze: Half-Damage ver.
Max Factory - figma Amatsukaze
FREEing - Elizabeth Mably: Button Shirt Ver.
FREEing - Lingyin Huang: Cat Ver.
ThreeA - WBR REMUS (WORLDS BEST ROBOTS REMUS)
threezero - Halo 4: Master Chief
threezero - Mass Effect 3 Commander Shepard
threezero - RoboCop 3.0
threezero - RoboCop ED-209
Beast Kingdom - Egg Attack Iron Man Mk.II Special Edition
Beast Kingdom - Kids Nation Diorama 001: Iron Man Hall of Armor
Beast Kingdom - Kids Nations Diorama 001SP - Iron Man Hall of Armor: Clear Ver.
Beast Kingdom - Kids Nations Diorama 003 - Iron Man Hall of Armor Accessory Set
Beast Kingdom - Kids Nations Diorama X01 Deluxe Box Set
Beast Kingdom - Kids Nations Series 004: Earphone Jack Accessories

Delayed from April 2015 to June 2015:
Good Smile Company - Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class
Max Factory - Yamato Kai: Light Armament Ver.
Max Factory - Yamato Kai: Heavy Armament Ver.
FREEing - I-168
FREEing - Houki Shinonono: Kitsune Miko Ver.

(GoodSmile)

Yamato living up to her high maintenance reputation. Knew it was going to happen so I'm not that bothered I won't see my Heavy Arms ver. for a while.

chrono01

Yamato living up to her high maintenance reputation. Knew it was going to happen so I'm not that bothered I won't see my Heavy Arms ver. for a while.
This doesn't surprise me. The lack of information made me believe the delays would be more than a single month. I just hope it's not further delayed into July...

ROFLMAO. That doesn't look exactly....practical XD
Who needs practical when you have Rensouhou-kun? >:)

We can start #ribbonGate if you guys really want people to get ban in this thread.

I mean come on, that's not how you use a ribbon, it is like using underwear as a hat.

CCqjZQCWAAAY5uS.jpg

Hestia is Bestia

Bombless

Sigh, we all knew Yamato wouldn't release...bit it still hurts. Poor Wo too.

On the other hand, Himejijou, Sepang Miki, TAKAO!!

This month just got super light so I grabbed than Rensohou-kun camera bag preorder, just the thing I'll need for my Teitokou cosplay.

FIGURE-010018_02.jpg

I hope this 1/8 Bucky that I have preordered comes out well. She's looking really close to her in-game appearance, but I do wonder if some people that may have only seen the anime could potentially write her off because they think she doesn't look right.

Someone let me know when the KanColle Vita Limited Edition is available anywhere at normal prices.

It's now up to around four times the retail price on Amazon JP (third party sellers, natch). I have a preorder tucked away which I came close to cancelling, but I know I'll regret it the second I start seeing the final box art/packaging. I'll keep an eye out for you, but I suspect they may have all been snaffled up by jerks like me.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yup. I cancelled Wo-class. I'll probably sell Re-Class Nendo for massive yens. May keep Re-Class scale, tho. Shipgirl-mania died with the shitty anime.
Shipgirl-mania is a fad, like ribbon loli girls and sword boys, but abyssal's are for life...
Never got into ship girls, or this sword boy wave you guys/girls are on. Plus not really into nendos either, if I like the character and the nendo is cute, sure I'll probably get it. As for ship girls some of the figures are cute, but not interested in getting them, except wo-class, she is awesome, I really want her, just keep missing the preorders because of this sleep thing we humans seem to need.

I'm sure amazon.jp still have her up... Since she'd been delayed until June grab her here

I'll just leave this here NSFW

Walks away slowly.

Revolting...

Looks eh,

FIGURE-011278.jpg

Hoshijiro!
She made me cry ;_;

That's a janky looking figure, her face is all wrong, the fuyru prize figure looked better, and with a max factory one on the horizon this will be one of those 3k sale figures down the line.

Himejijou is coming out on time? Praise the figure gods... Did the GSC Mikasa and Eren figures get pushed back yet or is that next week?

War Machine MkI get !!!! :D

No idea when I'll have time to unbox it but the box looks good so that's ok :/

Awesome, heard he can snap in half at the waist if your not careful : read this

Muzicfreq

Banned
Of the later ones, Smile and Heartcatch are the most tolerable.
Smile has the best art IMO.

Actually I think I know what made the original so good, it was the longest of them I think at 96 episodes. The rest of them sat at like around 50 and with multiple characters.
More story in the original that makes you love the duo which becomes trio later in Max Heart.

Tidd

Ah, so that's why they haven't announced the Haruka figurine yet.

Ouch, didn't expect that. That one was good.

In other news I used BiJ proxy service for the first time and was suprised how easy it was. Package arrived today with my Persona t-shirt and it wasn't much more expensive than a forwarding service + I didn't need to deal with the atlus store, which I tried but I couldn't understand anything at all.

tauke

Finally received my Noir artbook from Amazon JP and I'm really really sad with the packaging quality which is a huge drop compared to my last direct order from them in late 2013.

Will post picture of it later after I get feedback from Amazon JP as the artbook survived but the packaging is a complete disaster.

Makes me worry if I ever order any figures direct from Amazon JP...

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
With Yamato's delay, I'm now hoping her pre-order pops up again (light armament version).

EDIT: Pre-ordered on amazon.co.jp. Can always cancel if it pops up elsewhere for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom