• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the dude with the scythe?
Google sensei says Black Butler's Undertaker

undertaker_legendaerer_shinigami.jpg
why is Alter Mugi pictured up there?
Just an unboxing gallery

Nearly similar but not as badly dented like in the picture lol. Funny how the Kota Kinabalu customs officer rip the box like in the picture since the flap got glued together so they can't open it *properly* with a nice cutter.

Pics that my dad took for me. The side was badly beat up which gave me a heart attack but luckily the book still stay intact.

Easter Egg: The address is to FIGUREGAF /photoshop

Yeah that's why I sent an email to Amazon JP hoping they can at least explain if the fault lies on DHL or Amazon JP.

Glad that all work out fine for you but this is my first time encountering such problem with Amazon JP which makes me worry as future purchase have high risk of damaged products during transit.
Oh looks like how my box was when I got BiJ to forward me an Amazon Japan order as well. Got a letter from Royal Mail saying it was like that when we (Royal mail) got it.

kierwynn

No way that thing is worth that price at only 180mm tall.

I've got 1/8 moe girls taller than that.

Yeah idk he'll probably be disappointed by the size like his Jojo figure, but he really wanted it. I also ordered on HLJ so if he changes his mind I can cancel it. lol

edit- oh he tells me he's aware of the size and doesn't care. lol Well, whatever, if it makes him happy.

Alrighty everyone who wanted better pics of my Berserk stuff, here are a few more:

IMG_6791_zpswrtkagdo.jpg

IMG_6790_zpsuvfl0qyw.jpg

IMG_6788_zpsm6bwiord.jpg

IMG_6787_zpsqjoxyswz.jpg

IMG_6786_zpst1zv44qw.jpg

I had a ton more, but frankly the paint apps were for shit on most of the older (more "affordable") statues so I sold them off and kept the ones I like best.

Kotobukiya's Sorey has a release date of April 27 for the 3 people who care.

Now just waiting for Adachi's release date. This is the company's first figure so who knows how long it'll take.

Slayyyyyyyyyy

looks like my April order for AmiAmi will take forever to come here then

Just paid for Sorey =D, was he well received in the game unlike Alisha... XD? Then again seems I can tolerate hated Tales characters~
aka Luke =P

People like Slay.

It sure looks like it. When he told me that was the one he wanted I looked at him and was like "the one with the giant spear penis?" He said he doesn't remember that being a thing in the game. lol (I think he's just holding it and the picture is at an unfortunate angle lol)

It looks a lot better without the penis I guess.
no guessing there, thats a lot better

kierwynn

Looks great though. Jehuty was expensive as well, so had to cancel it. If only!

He was talking about wanting that one, too, but we can't really get both right now especially when he wants that $300 Guts statue later this year. (I shouldn't have gotten him into figures he only wants the super expensive ones!)

Femto.

Google sensei says Black Butler's Undertaker
oh, black butler. Wasn't too interested in the show :/

idk, but we need more Scythes
My man.

idk, but we need more Scythes

Alrighty everyone who wanted better pics of my Berserk stuff, here are a few more:

IMG_6791_zpswrtkagdo.jpg

IMG_6790_zpsuvfl0qyw.jpg

IMG_6788_zpsm6bwiord.jpg

IMG_6787_zpsqjoxyswz.jpg

IMG_6786_zpst1zv44qw.jpg

I had a ton more, but frankly the paint apps were for shit on most of the older (more "affordable") statues so I sold them off and kept the ones I like best.
Amazing Berserk collection, thanks for the photos!

Art of War hnnnnnngggg

LiK

Playstation Gear store is selling a Bloodborne diorama. but it's $220. ordering it requires a $100 deposit. :\

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I've come to realize that Moon is just Crazy for amiibo. We should Talk about it more! ;)

darklin0

Banned
$69.99

Bigbadtoystore has the full range so far. Look up Wonder Woman Art of war. I also have the cliff chiang one.
For those prices I may have way more Wonder Woman in my life. I am digging the David Finch one that is up for preorder.

Messi

This is what is currently in my bedroom. My broken wonder woman statue will forever haunt me. My friend broke it and never replaced it :(

The hot toys are in my glass cabinets and my Cliff Chiang Wonder Woman is on my bedside locker. No room for more cabinets :(

I have this stuff on pre-order.

Bombshell Batwoman
Bombshell lois lane
Bombshell Catwoman
B & W Batgirl
Art of War Wonder woman Robert Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom