• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
35514-00%20Header.jpg

Freeza help. I need it.

It can be yours.

Dice//

Banned
I just got Ayesha:
I love her, the hair is amazing (complete with the pinkish ends) and the dress is very lovely.  Also, I love Ayesha' atypical palette of greens and yellows --- plus I feel brown eyes are a somewhat rare feature when more fancy anime colours are opted for instead.

Still, her eyes sorta bugged me, they were too light and barely 'striking', so I made them a dark-medium brown.  Thank you steady hands for not botching it up!
Yes, I realize this pretty much eliminates any potential of reselling it if I wanted to..c'est la vie!

zoku88

I kind of wish they did other Ayesha characters instead of Ayesha. I liked most of the other characters more than her >.>

Dice//

Banned
I kind of wish they did other Ayesha characters instead of Ayesha. I liked most of the other characters more than her >.>

I liked the palette on Ayesha (though she's a shite character, you're definitely right there). Plus, I'm an even bigger fan of Hidari's art in general. So this fig was a big 'yes'.

Railyn

Neo Member
I...ought to stay away from AmiAmi for awhile.

After sitting on it all day, finally pulled the trigger and preordered Yoshino nendo. After throwing in a few other things, I pushed my June from 15k to 29k JPY. It'll be my most expensive month since last September's 37k.

I told myself to slow down on figures...ended up only applying it to scales. I've been ordering a ton of nendos and clear files in their place. /headdesks

Bombless

After sitting on it all day, finally pulled the trigger and preordered Yoshino nendo. After throwing in a few other things, I pushed my June from 15k to 29k JPY. It'll be my most expensive month since last September's 37k.

I told myself to slow down on figures...ended up only applying it to scales. I've been ordering a ton of nendos and clear files in their place. /headdesks

ThisIsFigureGAF.jpg

Giolon

I just got Ayesha:

I love her, the hair is amazing (complete with the pinkish ends) and the dress is very lovely.  Also, I love Ayesha' atypical palette of greens and yellows --- plus I feel brown eyes are a somewhat rare feature when more fancy anime colours are opted for instead.

Still, her eyes sorta bugged me, they were too light and barely 'striking', so I made them a dark-medium brown.  Thank you steady hands for not botching it up!
Yes, I realize this pretty much eliminates any potential of reselling it if I wanted to..c'est la vie!

Well, hey, as long as you enjoy it!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Oh god this Olivia and KOS MOS...

Obviously both garage kit, but those figures looks like actual painting. They commissioned for about 80k TWD, 2.6k USD each.

I do have an extra testicle... errr...

Bombless

I just got Ayesha:

You know, the eyes were bugging me as well. She looks much better now!

^^^^ DAAAAAAAAAAMN!

that's what I say as I still eye two pre-owned items that might be there or not dunno

Oh god this Olivia and KOS MOS...

Obviously both garage kit, but those figures looks like actual painting. They commissioned for about 80k TWD, 2.6k USD each.

I do have an extra testicle... errr...

Someone in figureGAF has the 1/4 Kosmos and Telos. They are pretty amazing looking.

Also after seeing this on MFC maybe I should get the Pyramid Head Figma.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Looks like I might not be buying figures till I land a part time job later this year
I need muh splatoon >.> which of course needs a wii u to play it on. FML

All right boys and girls, it's sale time. In my early days of figure collecting, I was a bit too quick and over zealous in my figure purchases. As a result, I'm left with a few that don't really do much for me after the hype died down. They're still great figures, I just need to make some space. I take great care of my things, and I don't buy beat up shit. All of the figures listed would pass as B+/B minimum on AmiAmi. They were only opened once to inspect for shipping damage, and then returned to the packaging. None have been displayed for any amount of time.

All of the following will have free shipping. If you live outside of the U.S. I can still ship to you, but I'll need some help from you setting it up because I've never shipped overseas.

[SOLD] Hatsune Miku Tony Ver. - $60

Yatogami Tohka - $90

Swamp Witch Metallia - $60

Hatsune Miku Pullip - $130

[SOLD] Lucky☆Star Nendoroid Petit complete orange set - $20

[SOLD] Amatsukaze Nendoroid - $35

BONUS: I collect video games, and what do video game collectors hate more than anything? If you said Greatest Hits versions, you'd be correct! I recently replaced a couple of Greatest Hits versions I had, and now you can reap the rewards. I have Final Fantasy 13 and Devil May Cry 4 for the PS3, and they're yours for free if you purchase one of my items. Limit of 1 per customer; first come, first serve. Just let me know which one you want in your PM. Both are in like new condition without a single scratch on the discs. DMC 4 is missing the manual.
Though I'm a bit worried about shipping FF 13. It's generally illegal to mail bombs.

Payment will be requested through PayPal. Because I'm at the mercy of the military, USPS is my only option as shipping carrier.

Right now it's Saturday over here, so Monday will be the soonest I can get anything in the mail. We're also expecting a Typhoon to make landfall around Tuesday, so I'll do my best to get your order in the mail Monday, and if you order after Monday, it may have to wait a few more days to ship until the storm passes.

Also understand that I am shipping out through a military mail distribution hub, and they can sometimes be slower than you would normally expect.

cajunator

Banned
So yall, I just received a new credit card to replace my expiring one. Its not really an issue most places to change the info but Hobby Search is different. It seems I have to change it on every existing order. Is that really the only way or is there an easier method?

antibolo

Banned
Does anyone know if it's OK to combine an order with one where a payment request has already been sent (but not paid yet)?

EDIT: Looks like it worked. I added something to my IBRS nendo and it created a new order number.

Does anyone know if it's OK to combine an order with one where a payment request has already been sent (but not paid yet)?

Yes it is fine. They just resend the payment request. The due date does not change though if items are all in stock.

Decided to go ahead and order Nurse and Pyramid.

I ordered 2 Pyramids, for reasons, but only 1 Nurse. Considering adding 2 more Nurses.

Opinions?

Zombine

Banned
Yes it is fine. They just resend the payment request. The due date does not change though if items are all in stock.

Decided to go ahead and order Nurse and Pyramid.

I ordered 2 Pyramids, for reasons, but only 1 Nurse. Considering adding 2 more Nurses.

Opinions?

I think it would be neat having more nurses to line them up like in the game.

antibolo

Banned
By the way, what I added to my existing order was these little fuckers:

Can't believe I never thought about looking for figures of them, only stumbled on them in the pre-owned today.

Too bad they're 1/2 scale though...

Anyway, I look forward to spreading them over my desk and pretend that I'm the nameless protag.

Theonik

By the way, what I added to my existing order was these little fuckers:
Can't believe I never thought about looking for figures of them, only stumbled on them in the pre-owned today.

Too bad they're 1/2 scale though...

Anyway, I look forward to spreading them over my desk and pretend that I'm the nameless protag.
Should have been 1:1. Really missed opportunity.

I think it would be neat having more nurses to line them up like in the game.

My thoughts exactly. Also maybe if I throw more money at them we'll get a James Sunderland Figma.

That won't happen.

Edit: Fuck. I did it. 2 Red Pyramids and 3 Nurses ordered. Now I know how people felt with the Star Wars Nendos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom