• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsidah

Other than fucking EXCELLENT? It comes with a small Spike inside the sphere. I didn't expect how good the quality turns out to be. Will definitely hold off until my birthday before I play around with it. And no, it's not a model kit. It comes ready looking all sleek.

It's the Popynica Tamashii version btw:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/22359

Wow that is awesome! How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking? I see Amazon is selling it for $71 or so... and they have the Red Tail too!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0012HJDAI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Bonus pics from my time today spent re-organizing my boxes.

My beautiful Nendo wall

Mini Figma wall

Box re-organization chaos
So how many of you are represented by these images, other than just CMT ;P
CEe6H10WMAENVFv.png:large
CEe6G-DWAAAmKDX.png:large

https://twitter.com/Nendoro_numa/status/596650135121178625
CEe6O5hWoAEGlgp.png:large

https://twitter.com/nendoro_numa/status/596650560541032449

Replicant

Wow that is awesome! How much did it run you if you don't mind me asking? I see Amazon is selling it for $71 or so... and they have the Red Tail too!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0012HJDAI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

$69. Considering the general asking price is about $88, I don't think you can go wrong for $71. Go go go!

My memory of Red Tail either wasn't so good or wasn't that memorable. Was it really that colour? I mostly only remember Swordfish.

NEO0MJ

Probably late, but my May damage looks like that (sorry for the very crappy collage) :

TOY-RBT-1824.jpg

To think it was supposed to be a cheap month :/

Which version of Aquarion is that? I've always been curious about this mecha ut don't know which version to get.

Its really cute.
Also a bit unconventional as far as Disney films, and animated films of this type go.

And it stars a lesbian couple, which is rare in american animation.

Zerojul

Which version of Aquarion is that? I've always been curious about this mecha ut don't know which version to get.
Super Robot Chogokin Solar Aquarion. There's a DX Chogokin of it, too. It's obviously bigger and more expensive, but Aquarion is a combiner so if you want that feature that would be the version to get.
I'm satisified with the smaller scale and better poseability of the SRC.
Both are discontinued, of course :D

So I just now find out that this is a thing that exists

and now I need it.

Also it is super late and I'm heading to bed. If anyone else is interested in the figures I posted; Miku Pullip, Tohka, and Metallia are still up for grabs as are both PS3 games. I'll get around to any PMs in the morning.

Kudo

Worst feeling in life is that because of customs your figure is stuck there for the weekend when you could have had it on Thurs-Fri.
Next week I'll finally have my (complete?) Elin collection so far, got the Alternative Berserker coming. Shame that the Slayer got delayed but patience is virtue I guess.

So I just now find out that this is a thing that exists

and now I need it.

I think this is what came with the game if you pre-ordered, I have this. It probably isn't worth that much so you can probably find it for pretty cheap somewhere.

I got an Estelle Bright Nendo coming from a seller on MFC!
I haven't seen her appear on Ami preowned for months and I always forget to check Mandarake.
This is Nendo #6. The army grows.

HItman84

Neo Member
902100-iron-man-silver-centurion-mark-33-014.jpg

Going to see Avenger's tonight and been planning it since last week. I've been getting this nagging sensation of wanting an Avenger's set of figures. There's so many Ironman figures out there but I've always dug Silver Centurion armor, been staring at this non stop for three days.

outsidah

$69. Considering the general asking price is about $88, I don't think you can go wrong for $71. Go go go!

My memory of Red Tail either wasn't so good or wasn't that memorable. Was it really that colour? I mostly only remember Swordfish.

Yeah I believe it was, would make a nice companion to the Swordfish... now debating if I pick it up too

902100-iron-man-silver-centurion-mark-33-014.jpg

Going to see Avenger's tonight and been planning it since last week. I've been getting this nagging sensation of wanting an Avenger's set of figures. There's so many Ironman figures out there but I've always dug Silver Centurion armor, been staring at this non stop for three days.
If you are collecting several of the Iron Mans, RIP your wallet lol

Zerojul

I like this one too. I opted for a MkIV myself because of the iconic red and gold scheme, but I think it's a nice nod to another classic model.
url

I'm seriously considering getting it sometime, too. Even though I sweared I would get one IM suit and one only (but I already preordered hulkbuster so I guess I'm already past that).

HItman84

Neo Member
If you are collecting several of the Iron Mans, RIP your wallet lol

No intentions, lol. just one is the plan.

I like this one too. I opted for a MkIV myself because of the iconic red and gold scheme, but I think it's a nice nod to another classic model.
url

I'm seriously considering getting it sometime, too. Even though I sweared I would get one IM suit and one only (but I already preordered hulkbuster so I guess I'm already past that).

Though I will admit your thoughts have me eyeing the Diecast Mark 3

My thought Process is the Silver Centurion Iron Man, the New Avengers Captain America and Probably Dark World Thor unless he get's an age of ultron release.

Zerojul

My thought Process is the Silver Centurion Iron Man, the New Avengers Captain America and Probably Dark World Thor unless he get's an age of ultron release.
Oh he will, but judging from the early shots from toy conventions he will have the same headsculpt as the DW one, with a sleeveless costume. It'll probably come down to whether you want an armored Thor or a bare arms one, essentially.

HItman84

Neo Member
Oh he will, but judging from the early shots from toy conventions he will have the same headsculpt as the DW one, with a sleeveless costume. It'll probably come down to whether you want an armored Thor or a bare arms one, essentially.

Armored for sure, I believe Dark World Thor got a bare arms exclusive release.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Probably late, but my May damage looks like that (sorry for the very crappy collage) :
TOY-RBT-1824.jpg

To think it was supposed to be a cheap month :/

Why does it have pizza wings? Do they get eaten after every battle? Who replenishes them?

HItman84

Neo Member
Yes, it's the "light asgardian" version and its price is quite ridiculous :/

Always thought those were meatballs with oily tomato sauce, but pizza works too :D

I've got an issue with most bare skinned 1/6th scale figures, the joints don't look so bad clothed or armored, but bare skin just always looks terrible in my eyes.

antibolo

Banned
HLJ collected payment for Nendo Elsa. Looks like I really did get the very last one they had!

They will LET IT GOOOO to me

Goddammit. Set up my new photo spot (Vastly improved!), set up the Tharja I got (Thank you ptown!), took a bunch of pictures, aaaannnnnndddd..... she had some sauce droplet that made it to her hair. >_< No idea how that happened, but I cleaned it off and checked for more, and it seems otherwise clean. GUESS I'LL TRY AGAIN LATER.

chrono01

just preorder the xmas satan, only one im holding back on is bunny asmo
Nice! I have both on pre-order too.

Bunny Asmodeus was looking really good in the latest pictures they released of her, and definitely an improvement from when she was first shown. It has been several months since anything new was shown of her though, so things could have changed. Here's hoping she's actually released this month...

And Santa Satan is just great. I love the idea.

At least until next season where a new flavor of the season is introduced. :p
Hestia will never be replaced!

Real talk. Danmachi is anime of the season. I'm dying for the reveal of Kotobukiya's Hestia.
m1a2CMi.gif

kewlmyc

This is going to sound super random, but I wish we had a scale of Spike Spiegel. I need some figure to go with my 2 Trigun scales.

What are some characters you wished had figure merch.

Nice! I have both on pre-order too.

Bunny Asmodeus was looking really good in the latest pictures they released of her, and definitely an improvement from when she was first shown. It has been several months since anything new was shown of her though, so things could have changed. Here's hoping she's actually released this month...

And Santa Satan is just great. I love the idea.

Hestia will never be replaced!

m1a2CMi.gif

I like the ice cream asmo, so i might grab that instead

chrono01

This is going to sound super random, but I wish we had a scale of Spike Spiegel. I need some figure to go with my 2 Trigun scales.

What are some characters you wished had figure merch.
I would love a few Kozaki Yosuke-designed figures of characters from No More Heroes [Travis, Sylvia, etc.]. And I do realize that there's already a Silvia figure released, but I really don't like the look of her. At all.

Also Chrono Trigger. Everything Chrono Trigger [and not those simple Play Arts].

I like the ice cream asmo, so i might grab that instead
I'll probably grab that too. The Seven Deadly Sins are my weakness. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom