• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling of seeing something preowned come up on AmiAmi that you want but know you really shouldn't be ordering anything more this month :|

Muzicfreq

Banned
>.< $22
61lgpS3ro9L._SL1500_.jpg

I need to wait for my carryon luggage to get here so I can see how much I can fit in it for my move. (there's also a PS4 going in)

bigkrev

Shipping question-

If My AmiAmi order is 2 figures (This one and This one) and an Amiibo, what should I do for shipping? Will it be cheaper to split the package and do SAL than it will be to just EMS the whole thing?

meijiko

Maaaaan, I was only kind of interested in Celia, but then I saw this pic:

npRHJT3.jpg

Then I showed my husband and he approved, so now I think I have to get her...

RMI

Banned
That feeling of seeing something preowned come up on AmiAmi that you want but know you really shouldn't be ordering anything more this month :|

if you really want it long-term you should just buy it. It's a bad feeling, but not as bad as waiting for that item to show up again later.

Muzicfreq

Banned
Got my luggage. Annnnd nope. Any figure orders are on hold till I'm at the new place. Carry-on is just big enough for the ps4 box alone. Handbag can easily fit 3 of the banpresto boxes but I have a tablet, 2 phones, psvita, ps4 games etc to also carry.

antibolo

Banned
Do figinstock preowned notifications for AmiAmi still work? Haven't got any since Golden Week ended but got some for Mandarake, weird.

omlet

Do figinstock preowned notifications for AmiAmi still work? Haven't got any since Golden Week ended but got some for Mandarake, weird.

They work. I got one last night for an Elin figure (I already have it but been too lazy to go remove the notification).

Chance

I couldn't possibly buy a VC3 figure, I'd just get angry whenever I see it.

Nah I'm just glad Japan produced a badass, moody lady with full armor and a giant blade-gun.

She's not even wearing a miniskirt or short-shorts.

That's a beautiful thing.

I think your numbers are a bit high. She'll probably be around Aliasse's price. People are still stinging from that 19k face-slap. I don't think Alter will push beyond that boundary so soon. They will, just not right now.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I don't think she'll be as high as alters recent massive priced figure. I think after AmiAmi's discount she'll be between 15.8k-16.8k. Aliasse has a huge and detailed base to go along with her very detailed and large sculpt where Black heart seems like she's have a flat disc base. Of course its still in prototype and many figures default to those plain clear disc bases and are released with more intricate ones but I still don't believe she'll be as pricy.

Selveria's considerable assets couldn't possibly fit in any SAL shipment.

Is this 100% reliable? I mean does Hobbysearch really have access to future product box dimensions that other sites apparently do not?
It's probably not 100% reliable but they tend to have a good estimate on the size of the box, iirc they do correct themselves on the box sizes if they are wrong, think they did that on a recent one but I can't remember what figure it was for.
[Cautions for use of SAL Small Packet]
SAL Small Packet is only offered for items tagged with the green "SAL" mark.
For reservation items, we generally do not offer SAL Small Packet unless we believe the item can fit SAL Small Packet limitations, we do not know the size and weight of the products until they are stocked. So with the exception of some products (such as re-release items and certain series such as Nendoroid and figma etc.), we generally do not put the "SAL" mark on reservations and cannot tell you if the item can fit the SAL Small Packet limitation in advance.
For a reservation item without the "SAL" mark, please select the "SAL Small Packet If Possible" option under the "EMS" shipping method, if you prefer your shipping method to be changed to SAL Small Packet in case we find that the item can actually fit the SAL Small Packet limitations.

If the package exceeds the limitation of SAL Small Packet, we will ship your item by EMS. Please also understand that we cannot accept any cancellations for the purpose of SAL Small Packet shipping being unavailable for a product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom