• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
sometimes I just cant see the appeal.

LWPx7yV.gif

Vylash

I can't take this Hestia-bashing, guys. It hurts my heart.

in every revolution throughout history there have always been a few unfortunate stragglers who refuse to accept the new regime, but their numbers are small, soon we will all be united under the reign of the goddess

Wanderer5

902100-iron-man-silver-centurion-mark-33-014.jpg

Going to see Avenger's tonight and been planning it since last week. I've been getting this nagging sensation of wanting an Avenger's set of figures. There's so many Ironman figures out there but I've always dug Silver Centurion armor, been staring at this non stop for three days.

They get alot of $$$ from Iron man stuff do they?:p No way I would look into these, through this one caught my eye:

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The only way Hestia could be worse is if she was an amiibo.

I actually like the series quite a bit. You guys are going to love when the anime gets to the super fanservice chapter if it hasn't already.

kewlmyc

I actually like the series quite a bit. You guys are going to love when the anime gets to the super fanservice chapter if it hasn't already.

How are the novels? Might try those since I like the LN's illustrator and the anime's premise is interesting enough.

Vylash

...j-just out of curiosity, what chapter is this?

kewlmyc

Geez, they're really burning through the series aren't they? At this rate they'll pass where the manga is and have to make up a bunch of chapters.

The anime and manga are based off the novels and they just finished the 2nd novel in the anime. There's currently 6 novels released, so they have plenty material since they're only doing 12 episodes.

Railyn

Neo Member
I thought the same thing at first, too. But it's her personality that really shines.

Have to agree! I had a few initial thoughts after seeing the key visual, but that ended up not mattering. I'm loving the series. Bell and Hestia are a lot of fun~

The only downside I feel the series has are the plain clothing designs. Aiz's armor alone is ridiculous looking. I still wish Hestia had a cuter, more interesting outfit...Curious to see what MF and Koto end up doing to make up for what it lacks? I mean, they're not going to wow us with folds in her dress and lots of attention to the details or anything, lol.

I thought the same thing at first, too. But it's her personality that really shines.
I mean, I ggguuuueeeeessssssssss, but I don't watch much anime lately so I guess I don't really have an opinion there :x

So much poor taste in FigureGAF tonight. I'm disappointed.

Shimakaze and Hestia forever.

See I get Shimakaze, because she's pretty cute, but Hestia just looks SOOOO BLAND.

chrono01

See I get Shimakaze, because she's pretty cute, but Hestia just looks SOOOO BLAND.
You need to watch the anime [or read the manga]. It's not so much the character design that I love about Hestia, it's her personality.

And yes, I really mean that.

But let's not get into a discussion about this, it never ends well. Let us continue talking about figures and the road to financial ruin.

kewlmyc

How tall is he? Did you buy him with the game? If so, how do you like the game?

If I had to give a scale, I would say 1/6.5 if that makes any sense. Bigger than my 1/7 figures but smaller than my 1/6 figures. 7 inches height, 9 inches wide.

I won him in an eBay bid for 60 bucks. I would get the game as well, but I know I would never play it. All my gaming time goes to Bloodborne and GTAV PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom