• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

HItman84

Neo Member
I kind of like the figurearts stuff. Something more liking for my wallet.:p

I hear where you're coming from, the problem is that while Cap, IM and Hulk look greak, even compared to the Hot Toys stuff, Thor just....man I dunno. Not liking it at all.

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Figuarts-Thor-Figure.jpg

cajunator

Banned
You need to watch the anime [or read the manga]. It's not so much the character design that I love about Hestia, it's her personality.

And yes, I really mean that.

But let's not get into a discussion about this, it never ends well. Let us continue talking about figures and the road to financial ruin.

Yeah but personality sells anime shows.
Character design sells figurines.

Wanderer5

I hear where you're coming from, the problem is that while Cap, IM and Hulk look greak, even compared to the Hot Toys stuff, Thor just....man I dunno. Not liking it at all.

Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Figuarts-Thor-Figure.jpg

Yeah he looks a bit bleh. Figma thor might take the cake comparing the two, but eh.:p I probably would only be interested in Cap.

HItman84

Neo Member
Yeah he looks a bit bleh. Figma thor might take the cake comparing the two, but eh.:p I probably would only be interested in Cap.

I just Broke down and Pre-ordered(this is happening a lot lately.) the Hot Toys Cap.
Luckily for my wallet Thor isn't up yet and the anticipated mark 45 IM isn't even announced yet.

Wanderer5

I just Broke down and Pre-ordered(this is happening a lot lately.) the Hot Toys Cap.
Luckily for my wallet Thor isn't up yet and the anticipated mark 45 IM isn't even announced yet.

Vision hasn't been shown yet beyond the teaser has he? Probably would have been one that I would want to get, but refuse to still.:p

HItman84

Neo Member
Vision hasn't been shown yet beyond the teaser has he? Probably would have been one that I would want to get, but refuse to still.:p

i THINK the only thing shown for sure is the base. there's a promo shot of the bases of all of the characters each with a name on it.
One for each, and then the natural assumption is we'll see three IM figures. Mark 43 which is whats up for order(repaint of mark 42), hulkbuster, also for order
and a third suit, mark 45 seen near the end of AoU
, but there's nothing to support it except HT track record.

Wanderer5

i THINK the only thing shown for sure is the base. there's a promo shot of the bases of all of the characters each with a name on it.
One for each, and then the natural assumption is we'll see three IM figures. Mark 43 which is whats up for order(repaint of mark 42), hulkbuster, also for order
and a third suit, mark 45 seen near the end of AoU
, but there's nothing to support it except HT track record.

And his backside.:p

All right, so I'm packing up the figures people have ordered from me so far.

I still have Tohka, Miku Pullip, and Metallia up for grabs. If you want either one, I need to know in the next 6 hours. Packages are going out tomorrow morning, and after that it will be a while before I can mail anything else because it looks like that storm is gonna hit me head on lol.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I'm already lost. I had to look up a video to find the shortcut.

Also fuck Giant Snake Balls.

I kinda want these amiibos, but have zero interest in the game.

I was planning on getting them regardless but next month's goal is a WiiU. still debating on either a refurb from nintendo and Splatoon separate or the digital bundle that includes Nintendoland....

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I was planning on getting them regardless but next month's goal is a WiiU. still debating on either a refurb from nintendo and Splatoon separate or the digital bundle that includes Nintendoland....

Games are around forever. Amiibo are not. ;)

You might as well get the 3-pack because you also get the exclusive squid!

yHf2Au2.png

Replicant

Because Hot Toys won't let me ship Iron Man Mk 3 to Australia, I ended up ordering from Amazon Japan. This is weird as Hot Toys allowed me to order AoU Cap and Indiana Jones. They better not cockblock me when Ant-Man and YellowJacket are up for order.

Off topic, but this is probably the best place to ask. How's AmiAmi with returns? I'm expecting a Wii U from them soon and with my luck it will probably have some serious defect.

Zombine

Banned
I don't buy Lewd figures because I'm not allowed to, but I think I have to buy this one for the Lulz. It'll be more for parts than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom