• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Shadows of Yharnam on first try. :D

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? Those fucks took me like, five tries. It took me time to figure out which order to kill them in. The tree was a godsend, and thank goodness for the ability to use piercing attacks through objects. >:D

I did plow through the first 5 bosses without issue, though.

kewlmyc

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? Those fucks took me like, five tries. It took me time to figure out which order to kill them in. The tree was a godsend, and thank goodness for the ability to use piercing attacks through objects. >:D

I did plow through the first 5 bosses without issue, though.

I went sword guy first, then candle guy, then caster. I did nothing but parry/visceraled the first two using the giant tombstone as coverage from the caster's attacks. I had the Blades of Mercy and just stunlocked the caster once he was the last one left.

Really? This guy gets a statue?

I wish they did this for Dark Souls. I'd pay killer money for an Artorias statue similar to that Berserk statue that was released.

It's the most iconic look for the protagonist. It's based on the boxart as well. Maybe they'll do some Souls characters if this one does well. Gecco is a good company (their MGR Raiden is amazing) so I would love for them to do some more series that I like.

people had issue with the boss after shadows of yharnam, i one shotted it lol. I also one shot it later in the chalices.

Hardest boss for me is am
awhawhawhadalyga
in defile

in the normal game, I felt that father g was hard but then again I barely learned how to play the game at that time

Hero

Been out of the figure loop for a while, I blame amiibos.

So Figma Lucina and Solid Snake got delayed to next month? Will they get delayed again?

Also any updates on Figma Zero Suit Samus or the Cordelia statue?

I went sword guy first, then candle guy, then caster. I did nothing but parry/visceraled the first two using the giant tombstone as coverage from the caster's attacks. I had the Blades of Mercy and just stunlocked the caster once he was the last one left.

That's funny, because that order is the exact opposite of the textbook approach. XD

antibolo

Banned
It's just that I'm shocked I did it. I usually suck at these games. I never finished DaS or DaSII. I'll stop though if it's annoying you.

No, that's ok.

It's just that the way NeoGAF as a whole tends to be treating Bloodborne as some kind of easy game is one of the reasons why I stopped playing video games.

this month is 4 figures with 2 being exclusives =O
No, that's ok.

It's just that the way NeoGAF as a whole tends to be treating Bloodborne as some kind of easy game is one of the reasons why I stopped playing video games.
Its definitely not. I feel like if you played fighting games well, its translates well to bloodborne. Otherwise the game is definitely hard. I feel like the hardest part about the game is how you approach it from a mindset.

edit
I lied i have more than just 4 figures coming for may...

No, that's ok.

It actually isn't easy. Not in the slightest. People that claim that are just showing off their Epeen.

Its definitely not. I feel like if you played fighting games well, its translates well to bloodborne. Otherwise the game is definitely hard. I feel like the hardest part about the game is how you approach it from a mindset.

For me it was my experience with character action games that helped. Not to say that I'm great at those games but the movement just felt right.

Also I like that figure for BloodBorne but I wish they didn't make it so static looking.

No, that's ok.

Comparitively, it was considerably more forgiving than some of the Souls games. And I say that as someone who has finished then all. That's not to say this game wasn't challenging or rage-inducing at points, but I didn't run into as much difficulty as I did with the last two games. Believe me, starting this game as a newbie to the franchise versus having been through this song and dance before makes a HUGE difference.

Zombine

Banned
Wait, what do you mean you're not allowed to?

My girlfriend has a no-lewd rule. I'm fine with that. I have free reign to collect, play, buy, watch whatever else I want, so the few rules that are in place I adhere to.

Also, her logic is that I have a bikini girl of my
Own, so why would I need plastic ones?

You guys are basically all saying exactly the kind of stuff I was talking about.

Especially Freezasaurus.

The reason so many people are saying the same thing is because it's true. Many of the strategies and techniques vital for surviving in Bloodborne were learned and mastered in previous From Software titles. So coming into Bloodborne as a newbie leaves you at somewhat of a disadvantage. While franchise veterans only had to make some minor tweaks to their play style to accommodate the bigger focus on offense this time around, new players have to learn everything from scratch.

Now you're just being a jerk.

LOL

back on topic,

AoT feels like a fad now due to how delay shit was. I don't exactly regret getting mikasa dx but its like... "eh"

211409.jpg

I'm more hyped about Deadly Sins and Hyakka figures. O and skytube figures And Native. yeahhh lewd

edit

Nvm I lied. I want these pretty bad

RMI

Banned
Made the mistake of picking my GSC Homura Akemi by the base and I guess the pegs weren't very tight, she toppled off of the base and collided with Sayaka, leaving some paint transfer on the top of her head from the gold color on Sayaka's sword. I managed to get it out but in the process her hair in that spot got left looking a little lighter. It's not super noticeable but I'm irritated about it nonetheless.

On the bright side, i just need to seal the bottom of the shelf I made and then soon, so very soon I will free all of my figs that have been trapped in boxes for the past year.

I played dark soul and demon soul, like one hour each at max. I quit because I can't make good waifu.

the real dark souls starts in the character creator.

Ewww AoT Ewww souls games!!!

I don't even like the souls games and I have the platinum for every one of them lol minus bloodbourne as I don't own it

LOL

back on topic,

AoT feels like a fad now due to how delay shit was. I don't exactly regret getting mikasa dx but its like... "eh"

I'm more hyped about Deadly Sins and Hyakka figures. O and skytube figures And Native. yeahhh lewd

edit

I preordered all 3 of those and I don't even like KanColle.

george_us

My girlfriend has a no-lewd rule. I'm fine with that. I have free reign to collect, play, buy, watch whatever else I want, so the few rules that are in place I adhere to.

This is the strangest logic.

That's hilarious, one of my girlfriends had the opposite logic. If I had (albeit plastic) tits on my desk right in front of my face, that just meant more sex for her.

I have a few lewd figures so any boyfriend of mine can collect whatever he wants.

Though I haven't met anyone who collects figures where I live lol

If someone tries to tell me what I can't buy with my own money, they can gtfo of my life. Ain't got no time for that.

I'm not a fan of lewd figures anyway. Well, not too lewd.

I wish I had the money for lewd figures! A lot of those T2 Arts figures are REALLY tempting, but I've got other stuff to buy instead. I think that should be slowing down here soon though, so I'll probably start trying to pick some of those up.

Those are basically the *right* amount of lewd for me. That, and Princess Bitch. :x

I wish I had the money for lewd figures! A lot of those T2 Arts figures are REALLY tempting, but I've got other stuff to buy instead. I think that should be slowing down here soon though, so I'll probably start trying to pick some of those up.

Those are basically the *right* amount of lewd for me. That, and Princess Bitch. :x

What about the skytube fault figures?
i have most of those =X

chrono01

LOL

back on topic,

edit

Aside from Mikasa, I have all of those pre-ordered as well. You have excellent taste.

In regard to SkyTube, I was tempted to pre-order this [NSFW] [since I love Saitom's art] and this [NSFW again], but decided against it. For Saitom, I'm just going to go with the Nurse from Native. I can't wait for pre-orders to go up for that one.

What about the skytube fault figures?
i have most of those =X
I'm also looking forward to the Saeki Ai/Kamiwazumi Maya from SkyTube. I love the pose they chose for each. Then there's Mamiya Marie/Kuryuu Hazuki...

They won't be happy until they drain every last cent from me. :/

Aside from Mikasa, I have all of those pre-ordered as well. You have excellent taste.

In regard to SkyTube, I was tempted to pre-order this [NSFW] [since I love Saitom's art] and this [NSFW again], but decided against it. For Saitom, I'm just going to go with the Nurse from Native. I can't wait for pre-orders to go up for that one.

I'm also looking forward to the Saeki Ai/Kamiwazumi Maya from SkyTube. I love the pose they chose for each. Then there's Mamiya Marie/Kuryuu Hazuki...

They won't be happy until they drain every last cent from me. :/

i have both those preordered lol

kierwynn

Got my first detolf whoo My parents got back from visiting my sister and grabbed me one for a graduation gift! Now I gotta clean up so I have a place to put it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom