• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzicfreq

Banned
ARGH! HOW TO LEG?!
FIGURE-007243_03.jpg

kierwynn

Big in Japan puts prize figures up for pre-order, though you need to be logged in to browse.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out there.

Who's making them?
Amiami usually stocks Furyu and Taito prize figures. Big In Japan tends to stock most of the prize figure companies too, so they're usually the best bet.

I believe they're Furyu- good to know there's many other places I can watch! Hopefully I can grab then.

Also happy birthday Tap!

Welp, reordered Mikasa, Rei, Asuka ( through Amiami ) and Satsuki ( through HLJ ).
Hopefully they won't all ship at the same time lol.
I'm inclined to cancel one or more of my Sideshow PF preorders ( probably Emma Frost ) just because I'm tired of throwing money at figures right now.
That, and I might go buy a new car or something.

If I use the trail of CR Premium, does it give me the discount during the trial or no? They have that GSC Plamya-sama figure for $137

Does that include shipping? $140 is about the same price as GSC after EMS shipping. And GSC still has her up for order. You'll get her much sooner if you just order from GSC.

MSMrRound

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT KIRKHAMMER!?!?

Holy crap I didn't even notice that at first. I second this question.

CDAK-uxUkAETNFD.jpg:large

It's a letter-opener. Was a pre-order bonus for Bloodborne here in Singapore (South-East Asia region). Here it is in its untransformed mode. I remember this was stuck in customs for a while cuz apparently it was deemed to be considered a potential dangerous object. *Picks up the tiny hammer and clobbers someone over the head with it*

CDAK-uxUkAETNFD.jpg:large

It's a letter-opener. Was a pre-order bonus for Bloodborne here in Singapore (South-East Asia region). Here it is in its untransformed mode. I remember this was stuck in customs for a while cuz apparently it was deemed to be considered a potential dangerous object. *Picks up the tiny hammer and clobbers someone over the head with it*

I'm super jelly. We would never get a preorder bonus like that here in the states. It's super rad.

Does that include shipping? $140 is about the same price as GSC after EMS shipping. And GSC still has her up for order. You'll get her much sooner if you just order from GSC.

Naw, shipping is $10. But you pay upfront with CR, unlike GSC.

Ended up going with GSC because I keep forgetting CA gets charged tax for CR.

Wanderer5

So I went to the festival of books in downtown LA with my family, and we decided to take a little detour in little tokyo, so I was able to check out Jungle there! So many figures.XD I didn't get any, through I ALMOST got this:

$35 there, and she look great, but I already spent a bit at the festival of books earlier, so I just had to pass for now.XD (granted she is a bit cheaper online too) I did get something cool at the festival. Along with two small prints from the Daily Zoo booth, I stumbled upon the artbook of the first Bayonetta game for $25 at a comic booth lol.

kierwynn

Just finished World Conquest Zvezda Plot- I don't think there was enough Plamya. :p (and I may need both Plamyas now lol) I was looking at the Max Factory Venera, but idk if I like the face on it that much.
I'd love a figure of her in that outfit in the final episode tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom