• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Gosh I cannot wait to get mine

There actually isnt too much difficulty assembling her. the main part is the back stand because of the angle, but if you try the method I described where you place the part in a bit tilted then rock it back and forth until it goes into the slot then it shouldnt be much of an issue. It did require a bit of force.

kierwynn

So, i was looking at these Shokugeki no Soma prize figures someone mentioned because I wanted to try to get them for my fiance.

BadWolfVindici1423839966.jpeg

They're up on HLJ, but the guy's (the one he wants most) orders are closed. I don't get a lot of prize figures, but do other shops tend to put them up for preorders? I haven't seen them anywhere else yet. womp

They're up on HLJ, but the guy's (the one he wants most) orders are closed. I don't get a lot of prize figures, but do other shops tend to put them up for preorders? I haven't seen them anywhere else yet. womp

Big in Japan puts prize figures up for pre-order, though you need to be logged in to browse.

Meyneth

So, i was looking at these Shokugeki no Soma prize figures someone mentioned because I wanted to try to get them for my fiance.

Who's making them?
Amiami usually stocks Furyu and Taito prize figures. Big In Japan tends to stock most of the prize figure companies too, so they're usually the best bet.

Acid08

Banned

Nice, I'm looking to get these too.

Who's making them?
Amiami usually stocks Furyu and Taito prize figures. Big In Japan tends to stock most of the prize figure companies too, so they're usually the best bet.
FuRyu is making them. Hopefully Ami gets 'em.

Judiciously re-adding some of my preorders on Amiami and some of them are now closed.
Satsuki Kiryuin: Senketsu Ver. is sold out on Ami but still showing as available on HLJ.
First time ordering from them, the Private Warehouse thing is intriguing....

/crosses fingers

and, and Happy B Day Tap Tap!

Judiciously re-adding some of my preorders on Amiami and some of them are now closed.
Satsuki Kiryuin: Senketsu Ver. is sold out on Ami but still showing as available on HLJ.
First time ordering from them, the Private Warehouse thing is intriguing....

/crosses fingers

and, and Happy B Day Tap Tap!

HLJ is fine from my experience. I've heard they're a bit sketchy with prize figure pre-orders, but any evidence is anecdotal.

antibolo

Banned
So is there any catch to the warehouse thing at HSJ (hidden costs, etc.) or is it something I should be safe using for pre-orders? I got two pre-orders due for next month (Tell Your World and Nendoroid Senbonzakura) so I figure it will make it easier for combining them.

Oh and happy birthday Tap-Tap.

chrono01

So is there any catch to the warehouse thing at HSJ (hidden costs, etc.) or is it something I should be safe using for pre-orders?

Oh and happy birthday Tap-Tap.
No hidden costs.

Basically you pay for the item when it comes in but you're able to hold the actual shipping portion [and costs] of it for a while so you can combine it with other items releasing in a near time-frame.

So is there any catch to the warehouse thing at HSJ (hidden costs, etc.) or is it something I should be safe using for pre-orders? I got two pre-orders due for next month (Tell Your World and Nendoroid Senbonzakura) so I figure it will make it easier for combining them.

You just pay for your items as they come out, and you can store them in the personal warehouse for up to 3 months. When you want them shipped, you just pay the shipping fee and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom