• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer5

This might make a amusing figure.:p

DSCN0777_zpsuh8zrgaz.jpg

Funny early design of Bayonetta.XD

Wanderer5

Also at Jungle, I was kind of tempted by this too heh:

418o-onKeZL.jpg

She look great, I notice there were some pretty nice prize figures overall at the store. I going to throw that racing miku on my list at least for sure. Funny enough I saw the figma version too, which was going for $215 course heh.

418o-onKeZL.jpg

She look great, I notice there were some pretty nice prize figures overall at the store. I going to throw that racing miku on my list at least for sure. Funny enough I saw the figma version too, which was going for $215 course heh.

Where they charging boku bux for it (Wo)? Jungle loves doing that with hot items. Prices will rise as AX gets closer too.

418o-onKeZL.jpg

I have her. She's really nice, but a bit smaller than I expected. Her face is a bit bland, but I still like it.
Budget Wo is still Wo. :p

Wanderer5

Where they charging boku bux for it (Wo)? Jungle loves doing that with hot items. Prices will rise as AX gets closer too.

? She was $30 there at their store in Little Tokyo.

I have her. She's really nice, but a bit smaller than I expected. Her face is a bit bland, but I still like it.
Budget Wo is still Wo. :p

Kind of how I feel with racing miku 14 heh. Budget version, but I can take it.:p Unlike Wo-class, which I agree a bit on the face, I think this racing miku face looks cool.

kierwynn

Kind of how I feel with racing miku 14 heh. Budget version, but I can take it.:p Unlike Wo-class, which I agree a bit on the face, I think this racing miku face looks cool.

Is that like a prize figure version of her or something? She's pretty cute. I actually really like that design of her overall, I just wasn't crazy about how big those things on her hips were in the scale. lol

Wanderer5

Is that like a prize figure version of her or something? She's pretty cute. I actually really like that design of her overall, I just wasn't across about how big those things on her hips were in the scale. lol

Yeah by SQ. She look pretty niffy judging from seeing her at Jungle and don't mind that she a bit small (roughly around 7 inches I think). I love the design of 2014 racing Miku, but I just not feeling like spending $100+ for the GSC figures (particularly the figma), so this can do.:p

cajunator

Banned
? She was $30 there at their store in Little Tokyo.

I preordered a racing Miku similar to that. She has a bit of a sassy cute expression and her arms outstretched.
cant wait for it!

NEO0MJ

That Metal Gear Rex and Space Ship Yamato looks so good.

Oh my god, the Metal Gear and Yamato look awesome.

Thanks! here are some more pics I took some time ago.

Though personally my favorite piece in my collection is Godannar, the red robot holding the giant sword. Max Factory really outdid themselves with that one. Amazing sculpt, balance, accessories and detail.

The Black Getter and Shin Getter 1 are close seconds, though.

Acid08

Banned
GSC Release update:

Shipping out from GSC on the 30th April 2015:
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Elsa
Good Smile Company - Full Action Model Chamber
Max Factory - figma Amatsukaze

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Delayed from April 2015 to 26th May 2015:
Good Smile Company - Mikasa Ackerman
Good Smile Company - Mikasa Ackerman: DX Ver.

Delayed from April 2015 to May 2015:
Max Factory - Mikuzukin
Phat! Company - Miki Hoshii
Phat! Company - Minicchu LoveLive!
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Shimakaze
Phat! Company - Medicchu KanColle: Naka
Phat! Company - Prisma Illya (Anime ver.)
WING - Saber ~Last Episode~
Penguin Parade - Galilei Donna: Hazuki Ferrari
Penguin Parade - Nagato
Penguin Parade - Mutsu
AQUAMARINE - IS -Infinite Stratos- Laura Bodewig: Swimsuit style

Delayed from April 2015 to June 2015:
Max Factory - figma Solid Snake: MGS2 ver.

Mikasa got delayed....but has an actual date in May :eek:

She was 1550 Yen when she was available there, so $30 is a big markup. Not too unusual for prize figures at cons and the like, though, I suppose.

Still no Lucina delays? Hmmm

chrono01

GSC Release update:

Mikasa got delayed....but has an actual date in May :eek:
Oh, so Mikasa was delayed. Raise of hands, who saw that coming?

*raises arm so quickly he dis-locates his shoulder*

Still, an actual release date? That's good to see. I don't even have her pre-ordered, but I know many here do. I'm hoping for you guys!

Zerojul

Though personally my favorite piece in my collection is Godannar, the red robot holding the giant sword. Max Factory really outdid themselves with that one. Amazing sculpt, balance, accessories and detail.
Gorgeous. There were freaking awesome mecha designs in that show.

Also, late but happy birthday Taptap !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom