• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saber Vs Miku

Go

I vote option C

tumblr_nmoachlxlK1tz7vhco1_540.png

SoldnerKei

from my april order just Sebastian is in-stock already, I am assuming that Lucina will get delayed, and has anyone seen something regarding this Dark Magician Girl release date?

at least I'll get Sebastian for now, yay!

cajunator

Banned
from my april order just Sebastian is in-stock already, I am assuming that Lucina will get delayed, and has anyone seen something regarding this Dark Magician Girl release date?

Thats a really old figure so you might actually find Dark Magician Girl on Mandarake or something.

SoldnerKei

Thats a really old figure so you might actually find Dark Magician Girl on Mandarake or something.

yeah, I know this as been around and even some of you guys own her, but since this one is stated for release this month, I assume it's a second release or something along the lines right? D:

cajunator

Banned
yeah, I know this as been around and even some of you guys own her, but since this one is stated for release this month, I assume it's a second release or something along the lines right? D:

yeah it is but it lacks the little keychain and mini poster.
Those arent important really but if it gets delayed or something.
Im sure its about to come out though so at this point its just best to wait.

*sigh* I was hoping for another excellent figure of her. You got my hopes up Kei!

EDIT: HOLY SHIT THIS BOX IS HUGE.

Expect pictures incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom