• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better look through my Hestia gift!

MgYqZr8.gif

I didn't realize you were so lewd Ultima

antibolo

Banned
I can never get the appeal of collecting multiple version of the same character. It just seems so boring.

Miku is more of a meta-character, with tons of different, varied interpretations built around a common framework of basic ideas on what makes her Miku.

Toki767

I'll probably get the Dancing All Night version of Rise.

Just because it looks less likely to topple over.

Actually. How good are Sega's prize figures? I prefer their Rise pose to the one Phat is doing. Although the Phat one looks like a nicer sculpt.

I'm thinking.... Everything that FREEing has!
I do have Elizabeth Mably pre-ordered but.. I might cancel her because I have too many pre-orders atm lol and my parents finally decided to hit me with rent starting next month. GG on more than half of my pre-orders. Still getting dat MF Guts tho.. :3

Managed to pick up Bulma before work yesterday. Really loving the size of this one, not too big and not too small. Perfect size to place on your desk. I noticed that the material used for the bike feels a bit delicate, I was getting a bit nervous fitting Bulma's hands onto the handlebars.

chrono01

Question. Which Rise is better, the one from Wave or Megahouse? I'm leaning more towards the Wave one.

Wave

Megahouse

Edit: added 2nd megahouse picture since 1st one was bad.
I own the Wave version and she's great. I can't comment on the Megahouse one.

Concerning 1/4 scale figures, I have a few but personally, I prefer 1/6 scales. They're big, but not too big, and show off a lot of detail.

Still, seeing a 1/4 scale for the first time can be impressive. I haven't yet seen a 1/2 scale in-person [or that fabled 1/1 scale].

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I own the Wave version and she's great. I can't comment on the Megahouse one.

Concerning 1/4 scale figures, I have a few but personally, I prefer 1/6 scales. They're big, but not too big, and show off a lot of detail.

Still, seeing a 1/4 scale for the first time can be impressive. I haven't yet seen a 1/2 scale in-person [or that fabled 1/1 scale].

I agree. I think 1/6 is the best balance.

Then again, there's something really appealing about the size of 1/4 scales. It definitely plays a part in how much I like Sena, my only 1/4 scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom