• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont own any miku stuff (Will have the Snow Miku Dolfie next year) but that GSC miku that was posted some pages ago is a really beautiful figure, too bad she's sold out everywhere.

I searched for miku on mfc and there were like 2,000 results, what the hell

jNF067c.gif

Giolon

Does Amazon japan have a different exchange rate then the current one? I'm being charged more then what the current exchange rate is.

I think they have an option to bill in your native currency and automatically convert. If you have a good credit card like CapitalOne that charges no international or conversion fees, you should always choose to be billed in yen for the best rates.

I think they have an option to bill in your native currency and automatically convert. If you have a good credit card like CapitalOne that charges no international or conversion fees, you should always choose to be billed in yen for the best rates.

Yeah I have a Capital One card and when I buy from amiami or any other site I do get a good rate but for some reason even after placing a few orders and some of the orders being split into multiple shipments, the actual charges on my card seem to exceed that of the order total as if I'm getting charged more. Its not a huge amount more only about $1-$.55 per item and based on the google currency converter i get the same results. Just struck me as a little weird.

I'm having the items in particular shipped to BiJ since they dont ship internationally so maybe its me getting charged japanese tax?

antibolo

Banned
Luka has so few figures it's criminal. And she's been portrayed with so many great outfits, too, yet almost all figures of her are in her default clothes.

Best Luka!

I'm highly skeptical of this one since she's uber cheap
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002TOKPAK/?tag=neogaf0e-20
is this really legit?!

I wouldn't buy from an Amazon or eBay seller who only has stock photos.

First, yes do not buy from 3rd party sellers who use stock photos.

Second, that price is about right. While there are known counterfeits, that Nendo is usually pretty cheap when it goes up for sale.

If you're comfortable buying from MFC, there are 6 users selling her for about the same price.

RMI

Banned
Genuinely not shocked that Sonico has more figs than Miku. Saber was a surprise though.

To warn yourself about the dangers of ordering pre-owned.

BUYER BEWARE.

Eh I trust amiami's rating system, and if some weirdo licked all my B/B figs and they made the grade still then I couldn't care less. Ignorance is bliss and a hefty savings in this case.

exemp30

Hey guys I feel like I drive by post so sorry about that. I need an opinion from you guys if I may I'm wanting to order a saber figure and was able to narrow it down to two.

first one is from GSC
Or the same one from Koto
Both are around the same price but I dunno whoch to choose!

Hey guys I feel like I drive by post so sorry about that. I need an opinion from you guys if I may I'm wanting to order a saber figure and was able to narrow it down to two.

first one is from GSC

GSC

kewlmyc

first one is from GSC

GSC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom