• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodember

Got my amiami.com order today. More Miku's!!

Ahhh, can't get image to work on phone. I'll repost it in the morning when I get home.

HE VIOLATED MY KOBATO!!!!!!!!!!

CQQwOHn.png

IMMA KILL HIM!!!!

:p

cajunator

Banned
I can never get the appeal of collecting multiple version of the same character. It just seems so boring.

It has its appeal. I collect multiple figures of quite a few of my favorite characters.

I have the most of Kuroneko with 7, but also 5 Saber, 3 Kuroyukihimes, 3 Charles, 2 Laura, 2 scale Mikus and 2 nendo Mikus, 2 Shinobu, 3 Madoka and 2 Homura, 3 full K-on girl sets, 3 Xiaomei, and 2 Marika. Basically if there are mutliple interesting figures of a character its a good chance I will buy them. I dont stick to one.

I edited it out since I wasn't sure if it was too "NSFW". I'll put it back in [with a warning tag].

As for ordering, you can't. Well, Amazon Japan has a few for just under 30k yen if you're feeling adventurous.

30k is a lot. It would have to have strategically placed holes for that kind of money.

cajunator

Banned
I never understood the Nico hate, personally.

Also, in the search for browsing for more Sansei Muramasa merchandise, I found this.

Definitely NSFW

Yes. That.

Never change, Japan.

They dont like Nico because shes grumpy and standoffish but that makes her adorable to me. The way she goes from all happy go lucky nico nii to a little grump is what makes her so much fun!

Giolon

Managed to pick up Bulma before work yesterday. Really loving the size of this one, not too big and not too small. Perfect size to place on your desk. I noticed that the material used for the bike feels a bit delicate, I was getting a bit nervous fitting Bulma's hands onto the handlebars.
Looks very nice! It'd go along nicely w/ the Dino-riding Goku. I nearly bought that one too but I can't get over Bulma having purple hair, even if it's the original manga color.

To be honest
As odd as this is it certainly isn't the most creepy thing someone has done to their figures.

Thanks to some of the communities I was part of some of them were a bit out there and told me to look up sof.
I regret ever doing it since I do have a fear if I ever buy a used figure.

I wish I didn't know what you are talking about but I do X_X I've been deeply scared by that lol

Acid08

Banned
I don't actually dislike Nico, it's just fun giving her a hard time. People always get so bent out of shape.

She is pretty low on the list though. Down there with Hanayo, though they both have their good qualities obviously.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I wish I didn't know what you are talking about but I do X_X I've been deeply scared by that lol

I wish I didn't know either.
I also stumbled upon it looking up Echidna figure images -_- thus why now I stick to Amiami, Amazon, Hobby Search, and MFC for pulling images now; or even some of the maker's websites like Good Smile Company.

To be honest
As odd as this is it certainly isn't the most creepy thing someone has done to their figures.

Thanks to some of the communities I was part of some of them were a bit out there and told me to look up sof.
I regret ever doing it since I do have a fear if I ever buy a used figure.

Wait, what's going on?

I wish I didn't know either.
I also stumbled upon it looking up Echidna figure images -_- thus why now I stick to Amiami, Amazon, Hobby Search, and MFC for pulling images now; or even some of the maker's websites like Good Smile Company.

Yeah, MFC and AmiAmi for the most part is where I get my images too.

Wait, what's going on?

You don't want to know lol lets leave it at that :p

---------------------------------------

Does Amazon japan have a different exchange rate then the current one? I'm being charged more then what the current exchange rate is.

Looks very nice! It'd go along nicely w/ the Dino-riding Goku. I nearly bought that one too but I can't get over Bulma having purple hair, even if it's the original manga color.

Eh, the purple hair doesn't bother me too much (I've never read the manga mind you). I think it's a great compliment to the red of her goggles and hairband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom