• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how accurate it is, but Nendo Cynthia's MFC page says preorders for her close today so if you've been waffling on her, now's the time to solidify your decison.

OrionBuble1428897792.jpeg

You're making it sound as if that's a bad thing.

When I should be studying for finals and writing big research papers but instead am binge-watching an anime because of a girl with a boob string, it's not exactly the most productive thing. :p

SerTapTap

If they do what they did with Red it's possible there will be a US Pokécenter release in the future.

Pokecenter would be harder to deal with than a shopping service but US Amazon like Red would be fantastic. Not sure I want to take that chance though considering red currently costs like $150. Is JP amazon the only place to buy her? What shopping services do people recommend again? And do I save anything by buying in bulk from those? If I have to do it I might binge and get some figures and games I noticed amazon.jp had for cheaper too.

When I should be studying for finals and writing big research papers but instead am binge-watching an anime because of a girl with a boob string, it's not exactly the most productive thing. :p

Binge-watch what? The show only just started. Just a couple episodes are out so far. You'll lose what? An hour?

Tidd

Y'all gonna make me watch an entire anime to justify buying a figure of a cute character again.

That was the reason why I started watching No Game, No Life. I hate owning a figure without knowing the origin. Funny thing is my first figure was a Black Rock Shooter figure and I didn't watch the show before.

SerTapTap

Meh I've bought a few figs without watching the whole series or anything. Bought that Date A Live rabbit girl because she's designed by Tsunako, that's an easy one. Certainly not going to watch a harem show for it though. Bought the God Eater girls (I did play like an hour of Burst) because they're cuties with weapons. My weakness.

javac

Haven't bought a figure in ages, since my collection is where I want it so I cancelled all of my orders for things like Lucina, Satsuki and Bulma and such...but I do buy Amiibo (Amiibos? Amiibi) I guess...headache! :p

SerTapTap

Haven't bought a figure in ages, since my collection is where I want it so I cancelled all of my orders for things like Lucina, Satsuki and Bulma and such...but I do buy Amiibo (Amiibos? Amiibi) I guess...headache! :p

The question is more can you buy Amiibo, and the answer is basically no, you cannot. If you're seriously considering starting Amiibo collecting now of all times...may your god have mercy on your soul.

javac

The question is more can you buy Amiibo, and the answer is basically no, you cannot. If you're seriously considering starting Amiibo collecting now of all times...may your god have mercy on your soul.

I'm not starting just now thankfully! I own quite a few already. Its been a lot easier here in the UK, with each wave getting a bit harder due to importers, but stores seem to be applying 'One per customer' rules and such (which can be circumvented but still helps!).

From Wave 1 I own Vilager, Marth and Wii Fit Trainer. From Wave 2 I own Little Mac and Pit. Rosalina, Lucario and Ike and Shulk from Wave 3 and as for pre-orders I have all of Wave 4 and all of the upcoming Wave (ZSS, Palutena etc.) outside of the Yarn Yoshi...which I need like right now!

darklin0

Banned
Neogaf we have found our mysterious MFC commenter!

just kidding lol Thank you though! I seem to own much more anime goods then figures though, clear files, posters I have no room for, cleaning cloths I collect them all XD
I try to avoid goods because I already spend my money on comics and books. So I end up limiting my figure purchases to my favorite series.

Also, there is a mystery commentor?
Not sure how accurate it is, but Nendo Cynthia's MFC page says preorders for her close today so if you've been waffling on her, now's the time to solidify your decison.

I have my Cynthia ordered and DanMachi is two episodes so far lol.

I'm going to say no to Cynthia. Would've wanted Red...

They should do Misty!
Brock with a frying pan please.

javac

Wait, they're doing more Pokemon Nendoroids? Huh, I'm out of the game in any case, but that's interesting. Wonder what else has been announced while I've been gone...not like I'll buy anything
he says as he waits for the next Amiibo wave
>_>

Kikirin

Figure makers need to step up their headphones game. 99% of the figures that have them seem to be Sonico, Pochaco, Vocaloids, or lewd. OTL

HOW ARE YOU GUYS ON PAGE THREE ALREADY I JUST WOKE UP

MFC profile, added everyone I think I missed.

It's not a figure, but I just received the print of this artwork I commissioned awhile back. NSFW. Going to get it framed sometime soon because tits that nice need to be framed properly. :p I haven't moved onto lewd figures yet, but artwork is A-OK. I wonder why.
Probably because I can pretend artwork is classy.

Woke up to payment request for Magical Emi!

Come to me~

Wait what is this and why was I not informed of it earlier? ;_; Holy crap please don't be shit on the second market. Mucha is a weakness of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom