• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, GSC's is exclusive? I like that one much better. Man that GSC one is pricey tho hmm Guess I should watch the show before I even consider which I like more. lol

It's actually Max Factory, which is why it's so pricey. She does look great, tho.

hIE1427450581.jpeg

Dammit, now I want her.

kierwynn

It's actually Max Factory, which is why it's so pricey. She does look great, tho.

Dammit, now I want her.

Oh, okay. I missed that. Yeah, I like the pose better on this one and I love that face without the helmet. Dunno if I can convince my fiance I need her... oh he's watching over my shoulder help

Einbroch

Banned
Exclusive so she's only going to go up in price. She's an investment. She'd make a nice birthday present.

Enjoy your new preorder!

kierwynn

I wanna try to sell a few things because I'm running out of space and I have a bunch of stuff coming, but I'm having a hard time parting with anything. lol Only two things right now I've decided I would be fine selling is my Ryuko Matoi nendo and my Makoto Naegi nendo (they both have prize figures I'd rather have and I'm trying not to get duplicates of a character unless I just really love them like Kirigiri). At the same time, I'm kinda lazy so idk if I'll even get around to selling those. lol Hard to part with things. :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I wanna try to sell a few things because I'm running out of space and I have a bunch of stuff coming, but I'm having a hard time parting with anything. lol Only two things right now I've decided I would be fine selling is my Ryuko Matoi nendo and my Makoto Naegi nendo (they both have prize figures I'd rather have and I'm trying not to get duplicates of a character unless I just really love them like Kirigiri). At the same time, I'm kinda lazy so idk if I'll even get around to selling those. lol Hard to part with things. :(

Put them in storage!

I'm running out of space, too. I'm always surprised at how much I've accumulated over the past couple years.

Nictel

New topic. Great to see you all here
8M3MA5f.gif

Wow you guys go fast! Time to catch up:
I think I got all the MFC.

My Jakks orders arrived from BBTS! A couple bucks more to not deal with the abysmal Jakks stock issues.

I can confirm that the Metroid is indeed super squishy! All of the talons are individually articulated and can be rotated as well. Toon Ganon is fantastic, and Olimar is just adorable!
Oh wow that looks great. Need.

Remember my brilliant plan of delaying orders so I didn't have to pay them? Wel..
It sort of
expectedly
back-fired.

Subscribing to leer at people with more disposable income than meeeeeee~

Fake it till you make it!

So I can't quote you all but these I saw from the last pages of the previous topic and it peaked my interest:
That battleship. One day I'll watch an episode of that.

kyaaaaaaaaa omg, Ore Monogatari!! is such a delightful show. Rooting for Gorilla-san hard, wish he would realize it that the cutey likes him.

I would love a scene figure of Gouda with her on a park bench. Big huge guy with cute girl who looks up to him is adorbs, lol.

show makes me type all silly lol

Ore.Monogatari%21%21.full.1391385.jpg

ore-monogatari-png.png

Yes, she likes the non bish guy, woohoo for all us normals, even if it is just an anime.

Yeah I really like this show. Its freaking adorbs.

Acid08

Banned
If you ever decide to sell that Makoto nendo, let me know :D

At the same time, though, I have a bunch that I can sell. So I'm gonna go through everything next month and separate it all into keep / sell piles. You guys will get first dibs, of course.
ok so, correction, chances are you wont sell

I dont sell anything. Video Games, figures, magic the gathering cards. I talk about the vaue of my stuff but I know it doesnt matter since I wont sell anything.

LostAnkh

You've got a Gundam Maxter kit. You're awesome.
I actually had that when I was 9 or 10, and it's the first kit I bought & put together when Bandai America was still putting out Gunpla. I've been on and off with Gunpla for the past 10 years though.

Acid08

Banned
I actually had that when I was 9 or 10, and it's the first kit I bought & put together when Bandai America was still putting out Gunpla. I've been on and off with Gunpla for the past 10 years though.

So jealous. I want to get the old kits of all the Shuffle Alliance suits since they're never going to get updated Gunpla.

ok so, correction, chances are you wont sell

I dont sell anything. Video Games, figures, magic the gathering cards. I talk about the vaue of my stuff but I know it doesnt matter since I wont sell anything.

If I didn't purge things I own every now and again, I wouldn't be able to live with the clutter.

chrono01

Also, I noticed Max Factory Plamya has alt-face with tongue.
I really like this figure, but that price! Honestly, there's no reason it should cost that much, exclusive or not. At least, with the KanColle girls, you can argue that they come with additional cannons. For a pose like this, though, 14.8k yen is a lot to ask.

I do love the way she looks, however.

I really like this figure, but that price! Honestly, there's no reason it should cost that much, exclusive or not. At least, with the KanColle girls, you can argue that they come with additional cannons. For a pose like this, though, 14.8k yen is a lot to ask.

I do love the way she looks, however.

Don't even try to say shipgirls are better than Plamya-sama. I would buy Max Factory Venera to match, but scantily-clad lolis make me uncomfortable, even if it's meant to be cute. I just can't.

kierwynn

Put them in storage!

I'm running out of space, too. I'm always surprised at how much I've accumulated over the past couple years.

I've considered that just for stuff in general, but I looked around here and all the cheaper options are not available. Everything available in any places I'd trust are super pricey. :( Plus, selling ones I'm not entirely attached to gets me money to put towards things I may enjoy more. lol

If you ever decide to sell that Makoto nendo, let me know :D

I will! I'm probably going to- just trying to see what all I am willing to part with before I start pricing things. womp

Also, got some new figures today! I ordered them like Saturday, so nice they're here already. I knew Arche's box had a good bit of damage, but it was worse than I expected. I don't mind, though. I can tape it up so it doesn't fall apart and it allowed me to get the figure really cheap.

Phone pics with poor room lighting womp:

For older figures (one came out in 2006 and the other 2007) I still think they look pretty good!

chrono01

Don't even try to say shipgirls are better than Plamya-sama. I would buy Max Factory Venera to match, but scantily-clad lolis make me uncomfortable, even if it's meant to be cute. I just can't.
I will not say such a thing, I do not want to start a war here. We cannot...nay, we must not have that!

Actually, I haven't even watched the anime Plamya-sama is from yet, although it is in my Crunchyroll queue. Perhaps I'll watch an episode tonight...

kierwynn

Even is ship girl hype dies, I will still think Yamato is one of the prettiest characters and will buy what I can get of her! (pls delay her scale this month tho plsssss)

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I still think we should've gone with |OT5| Don't Hestia-te to buy all the things!

Ever since I read the manga I knew you guys would go nuts for her when the anime adaptation came out.

chrono01

Even is ship girl hype dies, I will still think Yamato is one of the prettiest characters and will buy what I can get of her! (pls delay her scale this month tho plsssss)
Don't worry, a delay is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

And yes, Yamato is breath-taking.

Damn lol. I'm still in it, but that's because I like the abyssal fleet designs.
I'm still in it too. Bring on the second season of the anime.

Ultimadrago

Now is the era of sword boys.

I only hope that dakkumauji spares my life now that he is in power.

Falls flat on its face in the last few episodes and ultimately left me feeling like it was a pointless waste of time, but it had a few good episodes and some interesting/cute/
lewd
character designs. I can't really recommend it because of how pointless it ends up feeling, but you could certainly do worse when picking a show to watch.

Welp, the only thing I care about Venera-sama's design, so I think I'll live experiencing it purely through fanart and figure images.

Not big on ship girls but I still want a figure of Kongou because I like her design. And she reminds me of Haruhi and that's always a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom