• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting

CCpGr_rVEAA609r.jpg

omlet

Anyone know how much I'd be looking at paying for her+the forwarding service to the US? Kind of leaning towards just hoping for a US release, but not really sure yet how I want to go...

About 7000 yen which is just under $60 and judging by the size of her "accessory" I doubt she gets a US release at anything less than $59.99.

Hmm you playing too? Add another reason for me to buy this lol...

Dooooo iiiiiittt

Orgasmic pix

Your Isaac, Half-Life, and Berserk statues...GIMMIE! lol

That's a pretty sweet collection. Yay for having those Silent Hill ones too.

Huh...while looking at Ralp this one caught my eye. I likey
Never seen her nor do I have a clue where she is from.

06_147_5.jpg

http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/top/maxscawd00041.html

I can't find her on Amiami :|

Ryuuroden

kyaaaaaaaaa omg, Ore Monogatari!! is such a delightful show. Rooting for Gorilla-san hard, wish he would realize it that the cutey likes him.

I would love a scene figure of Gouda with her on a park bench. Big huge guy with cute girl who looks up to him is adorbs, lol.

show makes me type all silly lol

Ore.Monogatari%21%21.full.1391385.jpg

ore-monogatari-png.png

Yes, she likes the non bish guy, woohoo for all us normals, even if it is just an anime.

omlet

It's a cute show. Gets a little grimdark at one point, but I still recommend watching it.
Falls flat on its face in the last few episodes and ultimately left me feeling like it was a pointless waste of time, but it had a few good episodes and some interesting/cute/
lewd
character designs. I can't really recommend it because of how pointless it ends up feeling, but you could certainly do worse when picking a show to watch.

kierwynn

And not exclusive. But I like GSC's better. Then again both Пламя figures should be must owns!

Oh, GSC's is exclusive? I like that one much better. Man that GSC one is pricey tho hmm Guess I should watch the show before I even consider which I like more. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom