• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

A new [painted] image of Hestia [Kotobukiya] is out. That hometown! I'm still interested in seeing Max Factory's version first, but I fully expect Kotobukiya's version to sell out nearly instantly [given her popularity]. I am undecided.

Also, sculpts for Belial [Seven Deadly Sins] and Charles D'Artagnan [Hyakka Ryouran]. Both look amazing, and will be owned by me. I just hope I don't have to go through a proxy for Belial. Damn you Orchid Seed for restricting sales of Seven Deadly Sins outside of Japan. :mad:

Also, an announcement for a Takanashi Rikka - Bunny ver. figure, but I'll be passing on that one.

ROFLMAO. She has bigger boobs than Mammon and fewer clothes! I can't even XD

Edit: Actually, it looks like they took Asmodeus's float-y boob shape, then blew them up to larger than Mammon size.

RMI

Banned
I usually stay away from posting in the video game threads, I'd probably get a ban hammer pretty fast lol so I just browse for news and hold my tongue when I see things I disagree with :D

honestly, if more people just did this the internet wouldn't be such a shit-hole.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
/crybaby_mode 1

I had the worst luck when it comes to buying models. First I spent $50 on I-401 1/700 scale, then they announced 1/350 scale for the same price with better details, and plastic instead of resin.

I just paid 40 bucks last week for a NG 1/100 Akatsuki, since there are no MG, and Gundam Seed is too old to be relevant. I went ahead and ordered the NG:

s538074409594805671_p37_i2_w480.jpeg

Guess what they just announced on freaking facebook today:

Looks 10... errr 1000 times better, same freaking price.

The same crap happen when I ordered Gundam Xi 1/144, then they release 1/100 on the month after.

I bought Launcher Strike, and they shipped me sword strike instead.

I have so many model boxes stacking in my room laughing at me, and I had no desire to build them.

/crybaby_mode 0

Acid08

Banned
/crybaby_mode 1

I had the worst luck when it comes to buying models. First I spent $50 on I-401 1/700 scale, then they announced 1/350 scale for the same price with better details, and plastic instead of resin.

I just paid 40 bucks last week for a NG 1/100 Akatsuki, since there are no MG, and Gundam Seed is too old to be relevant. I went ahead and ordered the NG:

Guess what they just announced on freaking facebook today:

Looks 10... errr 1000 times better, same freaking price.

The same crap happen when I ordered Gundam Xi 1/144, then they release 1/100 on the month after.

I bought Launcher Strike, and they shipped me sword strike instead.

I have so many model boxes stacking in my room laughing at me, and I had no desire to build them.

/crybaby_mode 0

This isn't even close to true. They're constantly putting out SEED kits. Freedom just got announced for a new HG.

Try being a G Gundam fan. We're never going to get updated kits for the Devil, Shuffle Alliance, or Rising.

honestly, if more people just did this the internet wouldn't be such a shit-hole.

Yeah definitely a lot of fighting and crap everywhere you look lol My opinions tend to me that of a very small minority on video game gaf so i always avoid threads where I know that if will be full of opposite view and opinions. No sense arguing over things or getting worked up, everyones entitled to an opinion and you aren't going to convince them otherwise and at the end of the day enjoy what you like and let bygones be bygones.

I don't even look at Gaming side anymore. Nothing for me there.

I don't look at it as much as I did but I must credit them for the many Collectors editions I would have missed had I not seen the specific thread :D

I do, I just get my news from elsewhere. There are other sources beyond NeoGAF's shitting gaming side.

My main site is Siliconera, my go to site for most of the things I like lol
though lately some of the articles are getting quite out there...

I'm looking at you gay car pleasure simulator....... XD

Oh it was a thread worthy of a billion facepalms.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1035031
I dont understand GAF at times. Discussion about the movie Srpski Film is ok but a game that has lolis is not. Heck we even have a Hunie Pop thread. I don't get why the mods gotta play Morale Police all the time. All they gotta do is just make sure the threads don't go off the rails or turn into shit posting. The Hatred banning is even more stupid, especially since it got OKed on Steam so obviously it will be talked about in the Steam thread. /rant

Ended up buying TWO Bible Black figures last night ;)

okay.... what?

Sorry wanted to purposely leave my comment suspenseful lol

but NISA will be releasing the first and second seasons of Love Live! with an english dub! I don't like listening to anime in japanese and with subs but I absolutely loved the anime regardless so this news makes me very happy lol

Sorry wanted to purposely leave my comment suspenseful lol

but NISA will be releasing the first and second seasons of Love Live! with an english dub! I don't like listening to anime in japanese and with subs but I absolutely loved the anime regardless so this news makes me very happy lol

lol wut, where did the say that?

RMI

Banned
My main site is Siliconera, my go to site for most of the things I like lol
though lately some of the articles are getting quite out there...

I'm looking at you gay car pleasure simulator....... XD

Had to look that up. Amazing. What a wonderful time to be alive.

There it is. Whelp, time to dump my extra LE copy of the first season

Better sell it soon, they are doing one final reprint in July :p
I seriously am the happiest girl right now with this news lol

Had to look that up. Amazing. What a wonderful time to be alive.

Quite so lol

Oooooh I missed out on the premium edition the first time- totally gonna get it now!

Yup reprints in July :)

Theonik

I don't know anything about im@s, but I hope this is a sign that other will be reprinted. I just discovered this figure, and I love it.

I'd totally buy if they reprinted it.
She's lovely. They are a great series of figures. Was about to drop 92 Euro on her a few minutes ago but now I will hold it.

george_us

ROFLMAO. She has bigger boobs than Mammon and fewer clothes! I can't even XD

Edit: Actually, it looks like they took Asmodeus's float-y boob shape, then blew them up to larger than Mammon size.
Jesus you weren't kidding. Looks like they wielded two hot air balloons on her and called it a day.

You know what's really disgusting? I kind of want it.

Is there something wrong with Mandarake? Everytime I click on something, it takes a billion years then takes me back to the main page. AND THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ultimadrago

I don't know anything about im@s, but I hope this is a sign that other will be reprinted. I just discovered this figure, and I love it.

eawrsmoohjc1.jpg

I'd totally buy if they reprinted it.

Ior-squee is one of my personal favorites (and best idol). It took me some arm twisting and hurdles to get her (no thanks to HLJ), but I'm very glad I did.

Theonik

Is there something wrong with Mandarake? Everytime I click on something, it takes a billion years then takes me back to the main page. AND THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I just said fuck it and bought the whole thing. Now all the figures are mine. MINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom