• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzicfreq

Banned

LSBHK9i.gif

Man... All them recycled characters
Poker Face

I guess if I stick to preowned figures only... Maybe I can afford to do both! (and cry).

Because I really want to fill out a little town of tiny little people whose sun is eclipsed by the giant melonous breasts of giantesses.

Now I remember why I don't buy Season Passes for anything other than episodic games. First DLC for MKX comes out May 5th, but I'm already tired of MKX! Just started episode 2 of Life is Strange. Much better.

Giolon

Wtf is going on

Welcome to WaifuGAF

This page is a mobile user worst's nightmare.

What a waste of a page. Waifu wars are lame.

I guess if I stick to preowned figures only... Maybe I can afford to do both! (and cry).

Because I really want to fill out a little town of tiny little people whose sun is eclipsed by the giant melonous breasts of giantesses.
I could support this idea.

Yaari

Now I remember why I don't buy Season Passes for anything other than episodic games. First DLC for MKX comes out May 5th, but I'm already tired of MKX! Just started episode 2 of Life is Strange. Much better.

I still have to buy the Season Pass. I had it on my US account but Netherrealm's lame regionlock has rendered that copy useless. So I had to buy an EU version, and obviously Sony wouldn't refund me.

But yeah Life if Strange is a pleasant surprise. I have to get to Episode 2 soon.

Dammit... I don't know if I want to collect Lego more, or Figures more... WHAT AM I LIVING FOR!?

Do both. There's a balance that can be met.

I have a small collection of Lego. Biggest and most expensive set would be the Parisian Restaurant. Would have the AT-AT but I couldn't find space for it.

I also have like a 100+ minifigures.

Do both. There's a balance that can be met.

I have a small collection of Lego. Biggest and most expensive set would be the Parisian Restaurant. Would have the AT-AT but I couldn't find space for it.

I also have like a 100+ minifigures.

Iunno if I want the parisian restaurant, or start getting into trains. I'm currently getting all the pieces needed for a technic car I designed (WHOOO $200 haha), which is in the neighborhood of 1000 pieces. &_&

Top that off with the $200 Nyarlothep figure (I guess that's her name anyway), and I guess I have had some kind of balance this month.

Iunno if I want the parisian restaurant, or start getting into trains. I'm currently getting all the pieces needed for a technic car I designed (WHOOO $200 haha), which is in the neighborhood of 1000 pieces. &_&

Top that off with the $200 Nyarlothep figure (I guess that's her name anyway), and I guess I have had some kind of balance this month.

yea space for a train station would be tough.

I do dream of having a table dedicated into making a small town/city

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Train is pretty awesome, I enjoy watch YouTube video of people building the environments for their huge project.

Too bad I have neither the time or space.

I suggest you try only one thing, then move on to another when you burn out. Both of them are very time consuming.

My mom popped in to ask me a question about her computer, and noticed the shelf setup I had made for my figures/legos. She apparently actually quite liked the Astrea one (Sora no Otoshimono) that I had (Despite originally thinking she was straight nude lol), but scoffed at the 1/4 Bunny. Apparently, straight nudity is more okay than somewhat tasteful outfits.

This is a sign to go full nude with my next figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom