• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Lol lmk when ya'll are back to normal

xYvrGJW.gif

My mom popped in to ask me a question about her computer, and noticed the shelf setup I had made for my figures/legos. She apparently actually quite liked the Astrea one (Sora no Otoshimono) that I had (Despite originally thinking she was straight nude lol), but scoffed at the 1/4 Bunny. Apparently, straight nudity is more okay than somewhat tasteful outfits.

This is a sign to go full nude with my next figure.

My mom likes the figures I have of characters wearing pretty dresses.

My mom popped in to ask me a question about her computer, and noticed the shelf setup I had made for my figures/legos. She apparently actually quite liked the Astrea one (Sora no Otoshimono) that I had (Despite originally thinking she was straight nude lol), but scoffed at the 1/4 Bunny. Apparently, straight nudity is more okay than somewhat tasteful outfits.

This is a sign to go full nude with my next figure.

Buy some of those Diskvision ladies.

Acid08

Banned
Started watching Hyouka and loving it. Wish I could afford the one good figure there is from it right now(she's up on AmiAmi po).

kierwynn

I really like this Kate figure for the most part and I like the character a lot, but idk if I can get over her top. It's a bit much, especially for someone who looks so young.

I know I won't find a figure of her in a different outfit and I like pretty much everything else about the figure but idkkkk There's another one of her that I don't think the top looks as bad, but I don't like the rest of it as much. (her hair looked so shiny in some pictures womp)

kierwynn

This is what kept me away.

I mean, she's the perfect companion-piece for Plamya since they're both from Max Factory, but man.... That is not a loli figure I would buy.

Yeah, that's what sucks about it. I like the character and she'd go great with Plamya but that top... If I was able to put her at an angle where it wouldn't look so bad, it'd be one thing, but I think it's pretty much impossible. lol

Yeah, that's what sucks about it. I like the character and she'd go great with Plamya but that top... If I was able to put her at an angle where it wouldn't look so bad, it'd be one thing, but I think it's pretty much impossible. lol

Sometimes, just covering the nipples isn't enough. Someone get that girl a t-shirt.

I really like this Kate figure for the most part and I like the character a lot, but idk if I can get over her top. It's a bit much, especially for someone who looks so young.

I know I won't find a figure of her in a different outfit and I like pretty much everything else about the figure but idkkkk There's another one of her that I don't think the top looks as bad, but I don't like the rest of it as much. (her hair looked so shiny in some pictures womp)

That figure is absolutely adorable but she seems sold out and adding anything to june is a big NOPE! maybe i'll be able to find her cheap after release.

You should be fine. Zvezda wasn't that popular.

ah, I'll trust your opinion as I usually have no clue how popular or unpopular animes are lol
I just buy them when they get home video releases.

------------------------------------
Anyone know what a Deka Cleaner is? theres a couple up on AmiAmi that I'm really interested in because its more tales related loot but since it seems to not be made of cloth I'm kind of unsure what kind of cleaner it is and how it works lol

tauke

So I just created a LINE account so how do I use it-- (n00b in social app).

My LINE account name is the same like on GAF so feel free to add me.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Whose LINE Is It Anyway?

I love LINE so much. Works perfectly for AmiiboGAF fun. I wonder if I should pop in and say hello to you guys. ;)

Femto.

Some people here are obsessed with it because they sell emoticons called stickers from all kinds of different anime series. It's a gimmick.

Sell emoticons?
I hope none of you have spent more than a few bucks on this lol

More importantly, are there lewd stickers? Just curious.

Rootbeer

Banned
LINE has Hunter x Hunter stickers. It's all I ever wanted.

Seriously though it is a nice app, I like it much more than Skype. I don't have too much experience with kik though so not sure how it compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom