• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT5| Discussion opened, posters a little damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

I wish Nintendo would license out Xenoblade X so that we can see scale model kits for it from Bandai or Kotobukiya...

I mean Zone of the Enders got some for Jehuty, Anubis, and Vic Viper.

Xenoblade-Chornicles-X-2.jpg

Xenoblade-Chornicles-X-1.jpg

xeno-18.png

Please...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, LINE has helped a lot of us get they new amiibo. Plus we have a gigantic AmiiboGAF community with tons of fun side groups!

I've never been in FigureGAF's LINE, but I bet it's fun.

I wish Nintendo would license out Xenoblade X so that we can see scale model kits for it from Bandai or Kotobukiya...

I mean Zone of the Enders got some for Jehuty, Anubis, and Vic Viper.

Xenoblade-Chornicles-X-2.jpg

Xenoblade-Chornicles-X-1.jpg

xeno-18.png

Please...

This. Yanase Takayuki"s mech design is so good. It is a wast not to license out.

Replicant

I just read the page with the waifu war. Terrifying. Y'all need Jesus/Allah/Yahwe/whatever deity you believe in and save your soul from those waifu demons.

So i have a bit of a problem, there are a couple items on yahoo japan auctions that I want to buy it now on, and I know they have buyee version of the auction for international customers which acts as a proxy but since I'm already in the process of having a couple items shipped to biginjapan as a proxy I figured that i'll go with sending them to biginjapan as buyee adds about 700yen (which is more then the item) as a fee.

Here lies the problem, when I try and sign up for a yahoo japan auction account I fill everything out and then it asks me to verify with captcha however the captcha is kanji and I have no clue how to copy it into the box. Any suggestions? lol

chrono01

So i have a bit of a problem, there are a couple items on yahoo japan auctions that I want to buy it now on, and I know they have buyee version of the auction for international customers which acts as a proxy but since I'm already in the process of having a couple items shipped to biginjapan as a proxy I figured that i'll go with sending them to biginjapan as buyee adds about 700yen (which is more then the item) as a fee.

Here lies the problem, when I try and sign up for a yahoo japan auction account I fill everything out and then it asks me to verify with captcha however the captcha is kanji and I have no clue how to copy it into the box. Any suggestions? lol
You could try searching for the Kanji on Google and then copy/pasting each one individually. Most captcha are numbers, so just search for the basic Kanji for numbers.

If it's words...that makes it slightly more difficult. >_<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_numerals

You could try searching for the Kanji on Google and then copy/pasting each one individually. Most captcha are numbers, so just search for the basic Kanji for numbers.

If it's words...that makes it slightly more difficult. >_<

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_numerals

Thanks I'll try that, my current kanji is
https://captcha.yahoo.co.jp/captcha...oE6J0s57FoTzDI1N.UvQGODNr2KgGYHu7abnQw93ZbZZj

Not sure how long its valid for but if you have any idea. I'll try on my end too

I just read the page with the waifu war. Terrifying. Y'all need Jesus/Allah/Yahwe/whatever deity you believe in and save your soul from those waifu demons.

My goddess:
WqDvjIH.jpg

Um... How are you gonna pay for the items?

Thanks I'll try that, my current kanji is
https://captcha.yahoo.co.jp/captcha...oE6J0s57FoTzDI1N.UvQGODNr2KgGYHu7abnQw93ZbZZj

Not sure how long its valid for but if you have any idea. I'll try on my end too

Looks like hiragana to me, not kanji.

Um... How are you gonna pay for the items?

Looks like hiragana to me, not kanji.

Was going to pay with my credit card and register with biginjapans forwarding address, worked for 3rd party sellers that weren't affiliated with amazon on amazon japan so I figured it would work on yahoo japan auctions.

And maybe it is lol they all look like fancy scribbles to me XD

Was going to pay with my credit card and register with biginjapans forwarding address, worked for 3rd party sellers that weren't affiliated with amazon on amazon japan so I figured it would work on yahoo japan auctions.

No. Not all sellers accept credit card payments on Yahoo auctions Japan. That your credit card works for Amazon 3rd party sellers is thanks to Amazon itself.

No. Not all sellers accept credit card payments on Yahoo auctions Japan. That your credit card works for Amazon 3rd party sellers is thanks to Amazon itself.

On the product listing for both items it says (Based on my browsers translate option)
" - credit card settlement - Internet banking - Japan Net Bank payment - bank transfer " So i'm assuming that means credit card works, it even has the mastercard, visa etc... pictures

It's hiragana...
&#12358;&#12369;&#12390;&#12398;&#12434;&#12388;&#12394;

Thanks a bunch, too bad it timed out by the time you gave that to me XD

chrono01

I don't think is shows anything about Yahoo Kantan Kessai
I know I've read on MFC of a bunch of users ordering and bidding on yahoo japan auctions and using a proxy.

Might be easier if I just link the 2 auctions lol

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n127603028

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n121996371
What you're talking about doing isn't a proxy but a Forwarding Service [with BIJ]. When you use a proxy, basically you contact them, tell them what you want, then you pay them what they ask and they bid on/receive the item and ship it to you. You don't even need a Yahoo Auction account, all you need to do is link the item to them when you request it.

BIJ has a proxy service as well, which is probably what the other MFC members are referring to.

Unless you're actually referring to the proxy service and not the Forwarding Ticket thing. If so, I apologize. I've never used BIJ as a proxy [only as a Forwarding Service], so I can't really comment on how they do things. :(

Edit: In any case, I'm calling it a day [sleep calls me]. I wish you luck with the auction, hopefully there are others here that can help you!

I don't think is shows anything about Yahoo Kantan Kessai
I know I've read on MFC of a bunch of users ordering and bidding on yahoo japan auctions and using a proxy.

Might be easier if I just link the 2 auctions lol

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n127603028

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n121996371

It says Yahoo!&#12363;&#12435;&#12383;&#12435;&#27770;&#28168;, right there above the card logos.

Try signing up on http://payment.yahoo.co.jp/ first and see if they accept your card.

What you're talking about doing isn't a proxy but a Forwarding Service [with BIJ]. When you use a proxy, basically you contact them, tell them what you want, then you pay them what they ask and they bid on/receive the item and ship it to you. You don't even need a Yahoo Auction account, all you need to do is link the item to them when you request it.

BIJ has a proxy service as well, which is probably what the other MFC members are referring to.

Yeah I apologize for mixing them up I use the two terms interchangeably but I realize now they have different meanings so my apologies.

But yeah like you said what I meant all along was that I wanted to buy them and use BiJ as a forwarding service.

So I apologize for confusing anyone :p

It says Yahoo!&#12363;&#12435;&#12383;&#12435;&#27770;&#28168;, right there above the card logos.

Try signing up on http://payment.yahoo.co.jp/ first and see if they accept your card.

Yeah, thats why I asked for help for signing up so thanks to the helpful links i'll figure out the new captcha and go see if they accept my card.

chrono01

Yeah I apologize for mixing them up I use the two terms interchangeably but I realize now they have different meanings so my apologies.

But yeah like you said what I meant all along was that I wanted to buy them and use BiJ as a forwarding service.

So I apologize for confusing anyone :p
Haha, no worries. It can get confusing, since you're essentially doing the same thing. I don't believe it's possible to use a Forwarding Service for Yahoo Auction, not unless you have a Japanese credit card. You could still use a proxy though. There's one that came recommended on MFC that you could check out.

https://treasure-japan.com/

[I'm really going to call it a day here. Sleep beckons me. Best of luck to you!]

Haha, no worries. It can get confusing, since you're essentially doing the same thing. I don't believe it's possible to use a Forwarding Service for Yahoo Auction, not unless you have a Japanese credit card. You could still use a proxy though. There's one that came recommended on MFC that you could check out.

https://treasure-japan.com/

[I'm really going to call it a day here. Sleep beckons me. Best of luck to you!]

Yeah, thanks for the link! if they don't accept my credit card then I'll check out a proxy
I thank you, MikeHattsu and kuroneko0509 for your help.

Just started opening up my buying beyond Amiami and international sites so its all new to me lol

Einbroch

Banned
From Japan actually has a slightly better rate than every other site by about 2% and they always have sales like 5% off your order and coupons for 2-3k off international shipping.

Muzicfreq

Banned
I shouldn't but I am doing it. >.< also apparently it's from a Japanese hobby shop in CA.
If what I get is trash I'll raise a big fucking stink to amazon like I have done in the past buying even used books.

BTW those books were Confidential Confessions 1-6
jTGm8xP.png

I bet Ein is just getting a kick out of this since it's not a Cu-Poche

JLpW8eJ.png

I love you all but damn

antibolo

Banned
If anyone here is sad about their wallets you can just ask me to disclose how much I have to pay for my figures after exchange rate and you'll instantly feel much better. For us Canadians there is no such thing as a good deal when buying internationally these days.

I happen to be looking at my monthly credit card statement as we speak, so here's a quick sample: my Chiaki ordered from HLJ with EMS shipping has cost me $159.89.

Meyneth

If anyone here is sad about their wallets you can just ask me to disclose how much I have to pay for my figures after exchange rate and you'll instantly feel much better. For us Canadians there is no such thing as a good deal when buying internationally these days.

I happen to be looking at my monthly credit card statement as we speak, so here's a quick sample: my Chiaki ordered from HLJ with EMS shipping has cost me $159.89.
At least the dollar is a little better this month compared to last month. $350usd costs ~$430cad compared to ~$450cad in early april

;_;

Einbroch

Banned
Sunday deliveries are a thing in the US?? Holy shit.
Sunday deliveries are up to the local post office and their employees. Anything rushed internationally (EMS) is delivered by a third party for my location that my local branch contracts. If they feel like delivering on a Sunday (ie they have a ton of shit and don't want to work a ton on Monday) they deliver on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom