• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion86

So last night I kicked off my TM farm script, but forgot to change to the TM party :p oh well.

Daily pull: 3 star Krile.

Yesterday it was 3 star Sabin and 3 star Penelo day before. Very lucky.

Dandte

Rain souns good. His and laswells tm also sound worth to grind for.

I cleared most of my friendlist. Only remainig non played are Falk and and 11 day old Chrono (?).

I'm going to be really active again, so maybe you guys have a spare slot for me, if we aren't friends yet.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

It sucks because Cecil is an essential unit that should be relatively easy to get - but with more and more units being added soon the chances of getting him will be lower.

Def. a bummer.

Edit:

Today is the last day to redeem your Auracites via MogKing if you still have some.

Syntsui

Halloween units are great, but being 5* base will make them a bitch to pull. Not worth it considering what's to come in the future anyway.

scarlet

I have a little to no interest in this new banner. Maybe 2-3 daily trying for Laswell, other than that saving 1400 lapis sounds better for my situation.

Malakhov

Banned
What are those atrocities, no way in hell I'm pulling in this banner. They could be as good as Lightning and I wouldnt even dare use them. Looks like some kid did those in MS paint...

Dandte

I rage quitted and uninstalled the game few months ago after I pulled trash units 30 times straight

Thankfully, after re-installing the game, my luck on my alt acc seems a lot better.

So far i got every unit i wanted off banner. I did 25 pulls on the ffix banner for zidane. Banner ends and one day later zidane. Same with chizuru.

Only agrias was a unit i got from the same banner. Happy she will get a 6* form.

chrono01

So those Halloween units are gatcha-based, huh? Welp. Thankfully, they look very underwhelming, so I just view it as another week or so where I can continue building my Lapis count. Maybe expand my character box/material box a bit. I'm okay with that.

Sorry you didn't get that Cecil, cw_sasuke. :/

c-murph

Was planing on doing a paid pull on this banner... Not really so much now. lol I'll just save my lapis and tickets for Tilith.

Kouriozan

The English announcement of the event don't even mention trust moogle, lol.

Here's that part in French :

C4yxNMX.jpg

Mogs de confiance = trust Moogles.

Yeah im thinking ill dump all 4 i to getting my first dualcast for Ramza and save the second one for my healer

Pumped that its just a vortex. Hopefully its not overly difficult gonna grind the shit out of it im thinking

Oh and some other good news! Pulled Cecil number 3 on the daily

cw_sasuke

lol....

Honestly i would be mad if the pulls werent that bad - now its more funny.

As expected i panicked after 5 unlucky daily and decided to do a 11pull for at least one Cecil copy. I mean one Cecil should be possible considering his drop rate.

I forget to screenshot the pulls but i ended up getting 0 Cecil units, which is bad but even worst..i didnt get a single useful unit from those 11 pulls. LOL.

I just had to laugh it off - 4x Galuf and 2x Shadows is what i remember and 5 more other shit drops including Clyne.

Well shit happens....at least it cant get much worse from now on.

lol....

Honestly i would be mad if the pulls werent that bad - now its more funny.

As expected i panicked after 5 unlucky daily and decided to do a 11pull for at least one Cecil copy. I mean one Cecil should be possible considering his drop rate.

I forget to screenshot the pulls but i ended up getting 0 Cecil units, which is bad but even worst..i didnt get a single useful unit from those 11 pulls. LOL.

I just had to laugh it off - 4x Galuf and 2x Shadows is what i remember and 5 more other shit drops including Clyne.

Well shit happens....at least it cant get much worse from now on.

DAMN dude

an 11 pull like that should be illegal

H3xum

Laswell seems super strong and Rain's TM would be worth a grind.

Shame they are attained by pulling instead of event exclusive material gacha.

I will just save another week. That will put me just under 20k lapis

Laswell seems super strong and Rain's TM would be worth a grind.

Shame they are attained by pulling instead of event exclusive material gacha.

I will just save another week. That will put me just under 20k lapis

This basically puts the 6 star unit pool at 8 right?

Lightning
Delita
Ramza
Cecil
DKC
Demon Rain
Dracu Lasswell
White Witch Fina

cw_sasuke

DAMN dude

an 11 pull like that should be illegal

Yeah...its kinda crazy but this reminded me at least that its still just a game and i dont need to get worked up about bad pulls. At the end its all rng but its weird how you can go in with such low expectations and still get trolled lol.

I have no luck when it comes to chasing 3* featured main hero units - 30 pulls for Zidane and 16 now for Cecil - yikes.

I'm sorry for you, I also found it weird that it took that much tickets for me to get one, it's really not 10% drop rates, or at least for us.

Yeah its just RNG at the end...maybe the drop rate is higher on some days as well, who knows how the machine behind the REM works.

Thinking about it...i really should have screenshoted that pull...since i didnt get any of the featured units ...no DKC, Cecil, Rosa or Edge. And yeah i pulled on the FF4 Banner not the regular one.

Yeah...its kinda crazy but this reminded me at least that its still just a game and i dont need to get worked up about bad pulls. At the end its all rng but its weird how you can go in with such low expectations and still get trolled lol.

I have no luck when it comes to chasing 3* featured main hero units - 30 pulls for Zidane and 16 now for Cecil - yikes.

Yeah its just RNG at the end...maybe the drop rate is higher on some days as well, who knows how the machine behind the REM works.

Thinking about it...i really should have screenshoted that pull...since i didnt get any of the featured units ...no DKC, Cecil, Rosa or Edge. And yeah i pulled on the FF4 Banner not the regular one.

You should send that screenshot to Gumi support and tag it

"WTF is this shit!"

leehom

Daily - Garland

What is Cecils drop rate? I really need a legit 6* tank, might use some tickets tomorrow to try and get him.

CCIE

Banned
So, I have a dilemma. First and foremost pulled second Cecil on PRI account this morning, so bought the Awakening mats for him, and now #1 priority on this account. Other Cecil at LB6 so will max before leveling. However, I still have 10K auracite to spend today. Should I buy the Awakening mats for which of the following?

Have CoD and ExDeath
Will pull for Lenneth, Lightning, and Refia before CoD awakens from what I can tell. Leaning towards Refia right now, because she is the easiest pull of units I don' t have

Dilemma #2 - pulled Rosa on my ALT. Have to level Agrias, Locke, 2xExDeath, and now Rosa. Thinking Agrias is priority for now. Cecil LB is only L3 so thinking about just maxing him and saying fuck it regarding his LB - or should I wait it out? Going to be awhile to LB10, and Charlotte doesn't have HP15% to beef her to take all the hits on this account, so worried about lack of 6* tank. This is my account with already Lightning, Garnet, and Charlotte (all maxed already)

I have less than a day to decide what to do with the auracite on my PRI. Thanks for the help!

H3xum

This basically puts the 6 star unit pool at 8 right?

Lightning
Delita
Ramza
Cecil
DKC
Demon Rain
Dracu Lasswell
White Witch Fina

Correct

And it will probably stay that way for 3-4 more weeks unless the BF crossover banner surprises us with 6*, but, that will probably be split up and the 6* BF units will be months away

Valentus

CCIE i recommend using the auracite now because after the maint. The mog bastard Will Be hungry for only corn Candy and you Will have 10.000 beautiful useless Green stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom