• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

The English announcement of the event don't even mention trust moogle, lol.

Here's that part in French :

C4yxNMX.jpg

Mogs de confiance = trust Moogles.

30k candy for 1 Trust Moogle.

Valentus

So demon Rain has 156 atk...

And he learns doublehanded innate.

Doing some quick calculations

If Rain atk is 156,assuming he had atk 20% innate, his base atk should be 130

130 base
65 Blade mastery
26 atk 20 innate
26 lunge combo materia
13 atk 10 materia

260 total

98 sakurafubuki
60 2 bracers
8 black belt gi
28 black cowl

194 atk x2 (2 dualhanded) = 388 atk

388 + 260 = 648 atk

Sooooo... Not totally worthless?

Syntsui

So demon Rain has 156 atk...

And he learns doublehanded innate.

Doing some quick calculations

If Rain atk is 156,assuming he had atk 20% innate, his base atk should be 130

130 base
65 Blade mastery
26 atk 20 innate
26 lunge combo materia
13 atk 10 materia

260 total

98 sakurafubuki
60 2 bracers
8 black belt gi
28 black cowl

194 atk x2 (2 dualhanded) = 388 atk

388 + 260 = 648 atk

Sooooo... Not totally worthless?

Considering we are one month away from Luneth, in a banner with Refia, I'd say it's not worth it to waste lapis now. But this Rain is good, yeah.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That sucks :/. Now you are out of Lapis(?) and shitloads of shitty units :(

Yeah im more or less out of Lapis for now and have save back again. It sucks but i try to focus on the positive...as in it cant get worse than that the next time pulling for a unit.

If you want to experience a bullsh*t 11 pulls, take a look at this.

He at least got Kain and Luna for TM - which is better than mine 11 since i didnt get a single useful unit or TM lol.

I think I'll start saving up my lapis again through this banner. My daily pull luck has been ATROCIOUS this week, and although White Witch Fina kinda' interests me since I could really use a better healer, I think I'll wait until a better one comes along. I will focus on the event and eke out as many tickets and lapis as I can and throw in my luck with the next banner.

Xion86

Whats the best way to farm TM?
what programs do you use?

MEmu would be the one to use :) very easy to setup.

CCIE, you should have stuck to one account ;)

Just took out Frost Dragon in S, went down first try! Didn't put up much of a fight. Time to get that Blood Sword.

ExVicis

So I couldn't beat the last of the Babel Stages. I decided to just awaken Lightning and power her through levels in hopes it gets me that extra edge.

In other news, Had some great pulls after the series of bad ones. Got Rosa and I got Cecil (3-star though_. I'm basically able to create my dream FFIV party right now. Just got to level them up. So I've been spending the last day basically focusing on leveling up people.

CCIE

Banned
Yeah, both accounts are badass at this point - Lightning is so OP she can solo most content on the ALT account. So, with 10K Auracite, should I buy the awakening mats for CoD, ExDeath, Refia, Lightning, or Luneth? I'm leaning towards Refia at the moment, with the other 2K of Auracite going towards CoD as well...

Thoughts?

Also, may just say fuck it and level Cecil on my ALT. It will take FOREVER to level his LB from L3-L10. Then that is my best account in terms of potential at this time. Both accounts are 50+, so only real maintenance is dailies.

Rixa - I have 9 of the 13 brilliant Ray for Rosa, but yeah....

Xion86

Im using Macbook. Does this work in that?

I think CCIE uses Mac, and has a different program, think it's called Andy? Hmm.

Cecil awakened to 6 stars! Here we go..the final stretch. I'll put him up on friends list once he's around 50ish I guess.

CCIE you're so lucky you have Lightning on that account! As she's so good, I think do what you said and awaken someone else instead. Luckily I have two Cecil's, one I'm maxing out and the other I'm keeping at 3 stars and using all event Limit Break pots on him. So much I want to do on this one main account, can't even consider a second haha!

I finally got Cecil!!!! I had basically given up hope I was going to get him but the daily was nice today :).

Is LB leveling important? Should I avoid awakening Cecil until his LB is maxed? If so, what is the best way to level up LB's (I already used the burst pots I had on him)?

I finally got Cecil!!!! I had basically given up hope I was going to get him but the daily was nice today :).

Is LB leveling important? Should I avoid awakening Cecil until his LB is maxed? If so, what is the best way to level up LB's (I already used the burst pots I had on him)?

Grats!

Welcome to the LB grind!

Hmm, not worth it for me to pull on this upcoming halloween banner I think. Currently have all the top tier units except Ramza and Delita (kind of regret not getting Ramza, his TM is bananas!) I will do the event for the mats, tickets, and Star Quartz obviously but I am so close to Save The Queen, Mag +30, and, Excalibur.

On another note, starting to prioritize future 6* that I have, and looking at Kefka's 6 star form, many of this new attacks are not spells but abilities and when it comes to Dual Cast you cannot Dual Cast abilities, only spells. He doesn't get a single 6* spell, wtf. At least with ExDeath he gets Meteor in his 6 star form and native dual cast. Seems DC will be going to a healer in the future.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. y'all are nuts, this banner is BEAUTIFUL. Demon Rain looks sweet af, Dracu Lasswell is badass, White Witch Fina has an ugly yellow hat but she's getting RAISE. Black Cat Lid is nonsense, we can agree on that.

2. not gonna lie, with all these posts about your bad luck on pulls it's making me want to reup on my dailies to see if i can even it out. (edit: i got a Clyne. :| )

3. everyone ready for CANDY CORN farming? You had a nice week off!

4. Those without 6* units yet (like myself), feel like you're getting further and further behind yet? Guessing you should reconsider not pulling this banner. It's not going to get better.

CCIE

Banned
So, really don't know what to do with the 10K auracite... there is no overlap between awakening units, so I don't know

I have CoD and ExDeath, who should get an awakening sometime around X-Mas or early next year, so there is no hurry

Refia, Lightning, and Luneth will come around before then, and I intend to do an 11-pull on those banners. So I'm thinking the mats for Refia are what I should buy. But if I guess wrong, pull someone else that is 6* capable and don't have the mats, I'm going to be irritated. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!

So, really don't know what to do with the 10K auracite... there is no overlap between awakening units, so I don't know

I have CoD and ExDeath, who should get an awakening sometime around X-Mas or early next year, so there is no hurry

Refia, Lightning, and Luneth will come around before then, and I intend to do an 11-pull on those banners. So I'm thinking the mats for Refia are what I should buy. But if I guess wrong, pull someone else that is 6* capable and don't have the mats, I'm going to be irritated. Some advice would be greatly appreciated!

Just get the mats for the unit you have now. That way you can have a 6 star ready to tackle difficult content to get MORE mats

Basically build an effective team NOW

CCIE

Banned
Agreed. I think I have enough auracite to do the overlap between Refia (want) and CoD (have), so that I will be able to do whichever of the two I want, depending on what happens down the road. I think that is my plan going forward.

Thanks!

Is a bit of a bummer there aren't event currency for these summons...if anything it's the TMs that look appealing and the characters...meh. What does Valentus think?

Just get the mats for the unit you have now. That way you can have a 6 star ready to tackle difficult content to get MORE mats

Basically build an effective team NOW

This. Focus on getting that Lightning to 6* right now. It's one of the best units you have. I can honestly say unless I pull Orlandu AND another top tier dps unit that surpasses Lightning she will not leave my team for anything outside of tm farming.

Lyrian

So....

2 5* base units on the same banner? Roflroflroflroflcopter....

Unless Gumi breaks tradition on this banner (why would they?), Rain and Lasswell will have lower than a 1% chance to pull. Would love the Lasswell for the DPS, but as I haven't yet pulled any 5* bases..... fat chance.

In this banner probably until I pull a Fina and then I'm out.

CCIE

Banned
Lightning is on my ALT account, and she is already L100... reason there is no auracite on that account to spend.

This will be my second 6* on PRI account after I level brand new Cecil. Basically, I just bought the mats for Cecil (definite), and one of the two of Refia or CoD, depending on how my pulls go. Refia will get priority, but I will be able to level CoD if I don't get her. From the JP schedule, it looks like CoD got her level up to 6* during the FFIII banner anyway so that is convenient.

Pejo

I really hope this event is single missions, not explorations, for the candy grind. I feel much better putting on a stage I can auto or "Repeat" a win from while semi-afk than having to manually run around and cause encounters and watch where I'm going for 2 weeks.

I think I'll do 1 11x pull and no dailies on this banner. I'd like that Rain unit, but I feel like dailies just slowly drain on you. This way I can be one and done with it, with no regrets. There's not really any "must have" units in this banner, as far as I can tell. Wonder if the undead will all be raise-KO'able? I have 2 units with Raise, so this could be a nice chill event for me, if so .

TM went up about 2.5% for me last night, which seems pretty high. I started it early in the evening this time though, so maybe those extra hours made a difference. I think I'll do it again tonight.

Also, I hope we get lots of rank XP from this event like FFT Pro level. I'd love to get to the rank necessary for 8 hours of sleep without checking in. Anyone know what the math is on that, as far as rank? I may have read rank 79 gets you there, but I'm not sure.

H3xum

I really hope this event is single missions, not explorations, for the candy grind. I feel much better putting on a stage I can auto or "Repeat" a win from while semi-afk than having to manually run around and cause encounters and watch where I'm going for 2 weeks.

I think I'll do 1 11x pull and no dailies on this banner. I'd like that Rain unit, but I feel like dailies just slowly drain on you. This way I can be one and done with it, with no regrets. There's not really any "must have" units in this banner, as far as I can tell. Wonder if the undead will all be raise-KO'able? I have 2 units with Raise, so this could be a nice chill event for me, if so .

TM went up about 2.5% for me last night, which seems pretty high. I started it early in the evening this time though, so maybe those extra hours made a difference. I think I'll do it again tonight.

Also, I hope we get lots of rank XP from this event like FFT Pro level. I'd love to get to the rank necessary for 8 hours of sleep without checking in. Anyone know what the math is on that, as far as rank? I may have read rank 79 gets you there, but I'm not sure.

This is what I am hoping for most, honestly. The grind is a grind, that'll never change. We have a "down" week right now so i'll be able to stomach it, but, I really just want that rank

Yeah a two week Candy corn grind sounds rough

And there isnt anything to do except grind candy, level units, grind espers and daily pull

Going to be a rough 2 weeks. Hopefully they arent overly stingy with candy but I feel like its gonna be roughly close to how Auracite was handled bleh

I agree though... if I have a team that I can just mindlessly hit repeat to win then whatever lol

Id almost prefer a tougher challenge that awards a large volume of material.

You guys think there will be access to unlimited purchasing of 6 star mats like the Auracite event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom