• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Tomorrow is the banner, Friday is the dungeon. I think today is the last day for ''easy'' Cecils.

Frag. Okay thank you. I thought banners and dungeons were same day. I'm losing my mind. Haven't slept well in a week does that to you. x_x

Well shit. Maybe I gotta go try a few pulls.

bryt

Oh god, please don't say that. I was just thinking of using a few to try to get. ;_; I want just 1 but can't seem to get him either.

Daily pull wise we have tomorrow still left to get Cecil, correct?

Don't worry! I only had 3 tickets.

And I think we do have one more daily pull since on the news it says the banner end on October 21 1 AM PST.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
So, my brother's phone just died and he wants to play BE on his PC. Any emulators you'd recommend? I mean I know Bluestacks exists, is that good?

Muku

All blue crystals.

Sabin.
Freya.
Kuja.
Galuf.
Clyne.
Cecil.

OMG! I AM SO DONE!!!!! I only wanted to pull 5... but 6th was the magical number. I AM DOOONE!

Actually, it's pretty sweet I pulled Kuja. I haven't seen him since I first started. I pulled a 5* of him on second pull ever.

bryt

So, my brother's phone just died and he wants to play BE on the PC. Any emulators you'd recommend? I mean I know Bluestacks exists, is that good?

I think only memu works now. The other ones crashes when you launch the game. At least it was like the before this update.

Syntsui

All blue crystals.

Sabin.
Freya.
Kuja.
Galuf.
Clyne.
Cecil.

OMG! I AM SO DONE!!!!! I only wanted to pull 5... but 6th was the magical number. I AM DOOONE!

Actually, it's pretty sweet I pulled Kuja. I haven't seen him since I first started. I pulled a 5* of him on second pull ever.
Holy shit, now save the others for FF III and be happy when you pull Luneth on the last one.

Muku

Holy shit, now save the others for FF III and be happy when you pull Luneth on the last one.

Hell yeah! I actually wanted to save ones I had for FF III as well, but I needed a tank. This game doesn't like giving me tanks. Felt like I had to now or I'd never get one.

So now my main focus until event starts is to finish off Exdeath (he's like 64/80 or something) and then start Cecil. Have a few minor characters to level, but Cec gets priority.

Crap, also means now I gotta be farming mats for his 6*.

J0dy77

Really hit a wall with the game after the last event. I feel like the game consists of nothing more than performing the same attack pattern over and over and hitting repeat for 95% of the content. If you aren't lucky with the REM you don't have much of a shot.

Of course now that I'm about to delete the app because it is constantly crashing, I pull Cecil.

Kind of curious to hear why everyone keeps playing?

Syntsui

Really hit a wall with the game after the last event. I feel like the game consists of nothing more than performing the same attack pattern over and over and hitting repeat for 95% of the content. If you aren't lucky with the REM you don't have much of a shot.

Of course now that I'm about to delete the app because it is constantly crashing, I pull Cecil.

Kind of curious to hear why everyone keeps playing?

We are FF fans and the game is addictive as crack. Nostalgia and actually being consumer friendly as far as giving currency goes (compared to other Gacha games at least) plays a big part too.

All blue crystals.

Sabin.
Freya.
Kuja.
Galuf.
Clyne.
Cecil.

Thank goodness. Grats

Pejo

We are FF fans and the game is addictive as crack. Nostalgia and actually being consumer friendly as far as giving currency goes (compared to other Gacha games at least) plays a big part too.

Wonder if the 100 daily lapis will continue indefinitely. It's pretty much what FFRK did, start off only giving it out for events and whatnot, but eventually made it standard. I hope so, it certainly hasn't stopped people from spending money on the game, if Reddit and my friend's list is anything to go by.

I just remembered this morning that I hadn't beaten Brach yet because of unlucky snorts, so i decided to give it another shot while I waited for some stamina regen. Beat him the first try this time, Only encountered one snort, and it was at the second-to-last round when he snorted away my Kefka, who was basically useless anyways since he ran out of MP from repeated hyperdrives.

Feels good that RNG favored me this time, and that's one more thing to cross off the list.

Do bows get a bonus from Doublehand TM? My gut says no. There seems to be no way to buff bow users' damage in an effective way. Ah well, to Bartz it goes.

Syntsui

Wonder if the 100 daily lapis will continue indefinitely. It's pretty much what FFRK did, start off only giving it out for events and whatnot, but eventually made it standard. I hope so, it certainly hasn't stopped people from spending money on the game, if Reddit and my friend's list is anything to go by.

I just remembered this morning that I hadn't beaten Brach yet because of unlucky snorts, so i decided to give it another shot while I waited for some stamina regen. Beat him the first try this time, Only encountered one snort, and it was at the second-to-last round when he snorted away my Kefka, who was basically useless anyways since he ran out of MP from repeated hyperdrives.

Feels good that RNG favored me this time, and that's one more thing to cross off the list.

Do bows get a bonus from Doublehand TM? My gut says no. There seems to be no way to buff bow users' damage in an effective way. Ah well, to Bartz it goes.

I hope it continues, at the very least we have a 11 pull guaranteed every month, not even counting lapis from trophies/colosseum/events.

Valentus

Not from bows, not from musical instruments

bryt

Welp, just did an 11 pull and got 1 Cecil!! And I'm up to 5 Rosas for this event now. I'm not pulling anymore for at least a month lol.

Xion86

Congratulations to those who recently got Cecil! :)

Okay I'm finally onto the S-5 Europa boss battle now, this is going to be a tough one.

Whales

Banned
i'm so bad at resisting urges, this is why I usually dont play gacha games x.x. for some reasons I wanted to pull, did 5 pulls before stopping when I got a 2nd cecil... why? I don't kniw , I just had an urge like that lol

Muku

Thank goodness. Grats

Thank you!! :D So stoked.

Welp, just did an 11 pull and got 1 Cecil!! And I'm up to 5 Rosas for this event now. I'm not pulling anymore for at least a month lol.

Congrats!! :D

Congratulations to those who recently got Cecil! :)

Thank you!

Sad thing is my alt has a way better time with tanks. Pulled Cecil this banner. Then a couple days later pulled Charlotte. Just on daily pulls. Grr. Haha.

KeRaSh

Still a little bummed about the FFXI announcement. There's so much potential for great units. Oh well. I guess in the end it's a good thing. At least I don't have to cancel my credit card beforehand to prevent any stupid decisions! :p

Kouriozan

:(

He's on my alt team right now but I haven't seen anything amazing from him yet.

Same for me about DKCecil, that feeling of pulling a not so great base 5*, guess I'll have to grind Barrage and he'll be good until Bartz/CoD get their 6*
Yeah I hear the less lucky people who don't even have one.
sorry

Xion86

What team are you taking in there?

So far I've made it here with Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena and Amarant.

I'm going to swap Warrior of Light with Charlotte for this though, keeping the rest the same. I have a 6 Star Cecil, but he's only at level 41 so far, so not quite ready. I did try him once and died (without Charlotte). But going to try again with Lightning resistance and see what my luck is like with how he hits.

Muku

In all honesty, I didn't want Gaffgarion on my main account. If I pulled him, cool. I just got lucky in the fact I pulled Delita right after him that made me keep that round on my alt account. I guess I don't see why someone would, other than to collect maybe. (Forgot his TM at moment, but maybe that's good.) I guess I'm thankful for him in beginning just for fact I pulled absolute crap (aside from him and Delita), so he didn't suck as much as the other stuff I had.

I'm kind of wondering if he's worth it as to whether to replace him with Cecil or something. Run him as main tank and maybe work on Charlotte as a back up.

Alt account is during free time, but gotta figure out something for it. Got Maria this morning which is great. She replaced Krile. Kefka is a main right now. Delita is as well. Just trying to figure out what to do with my group. Current one now consists of:

Gaffgarion
Bartz
Delita
Kefka
Maria

So far I've made it here with Warrior of Light, Kefka, Cloud of Darkness, Leena and Amarant.

I'm going to swap Warrior of Light with Charlotte for this though, keeping the rest the same. I have a 6 Star Cecil, but he's only at level 41 so far, so not quite ready. I did try him once and died (without Charlotte). But going to try again with Lightning resistance and see what my luck is like with how he hits.

Good squad, should have no issues there. Provoke + Mirage Vest makes things easy mode for tanking. Wondering if another high phys dps unit instead of Kefka would be better since you have Cheer?

In all honesty, I didn't want Gaffgarion on my main account. If I pulled him, cool. I just got lucky in the fact I pulled Delita right after him that made me keep that round on my alt account. I guess I don't see why someone would, other than to collect maybe. (Forgot his TM at moment, but maybe that's good.) I guess I'm thankful for him in beginning just for fact I pulled absolute crap (aside from him and Delita), so he didn't suck as much as the other stuff I had.

I'm kind of wondering if he's worth it as to whether to replace him with Cecil or something. Run him as main tank and maybe work on Charlotte as a back up.

Alt account is during free time, but gotta figure out something for it. Got Maria this morning which is great. She replaced Krile. Kefka is a main right now. Delita is as well. Just trying to figure out what to do with my group. Current one now consists of:

Gaffgarion
Bartz
Delita
Kefka
Maria

Gaffgarion has a role

Doesnt he have improved breaks? I think him and aAgrias both have 30% debuffs but still 3 turns

I have Ramza who is far superior so im not entirely sure if ill find a spot for Gaffgarion to shine or not

Muku

Gaffgarion has a role

Doesnt he have improved breaks? I think him and aAgrias both have 30% debuffs but still 3 turns

I have Ramza who is far superior so im not entirely sure if ill find a spot for Gaffgarion to shine or not

I don't know. I'm still waiting for him to get something besides Bladeblitz. :( But even still, he'd be more situational then. Not a complaint, just an observation. In early game don't really need that from what I recall.

I don't know. I'm still waiting for him to get something besides Bladeblitz. :( But even still, he'd be more situational then. Not a complaint, just an observation. In early game don't really need that from what I recall.

Ok just looked him up

YeH he has a really limimted ability pool

Basically a poor mans DKC.

Doesnt get many passives either

His best move is weapon bash which is a 50% paralyze. That could be really useful for F2Play players that pulled him

2.5x dark damage is noce but youll need to pair him up with espers, equipment and materia to make his damage potential shine.

His LB is pretty nice but again building around it seems unfeasible

Muku

Ok just looked him up

YeH he has a really limimted ability pool

Basically a poor mans DKC.

Doesnt get many passives either

His best move is weapon bash which is a 50% paralyze. That could be really useful for F2Play players that pulled him

2.5x dark damage is noce but youll need to pair him up with espers, equipment and materia to make his damage potential shine.

His LB is pretty nice but again building around it seems unfeasible

Been a while since I looked him up and yeah, ugh. No wonder I don't have anything yet. He doesn't even have breaks either. I think I'm going to stick Cecil in that place in mean time. I feel like he'll provide something to the group.

Xion86

Good squad, should have no issues there. Provoke + Mirage Vest makes things easy mode for tanking. Wondering if another high phys dps unit instead of Kefka would be better since you have Cheer?

He's a tough one! Got him down to 40% but Kefka and Leena ran out of MP then Amarant died. I'm really lacking on some high physical DPS :( wasn't lucky enough with getting Lightning (after a crazy amount of pulls), Chiz, DKC, Ramza, Delita...

I've got Provoke though.

Update: ohhh had him down to 20% just now.

(It's scary as hell on the turn when all your buffs run out!!)

Pejo

Same for me about DKCecil, that feeling of pulling a not so great base 5*, guess I'll have to grind Barrage and he'll be good until Bartz/CoD get their 6*
Yeah I hear the less lucky people who don't even have one.
sorry

I wouldn't complain too much. Admittedly, a bit into the future, but DK Cecil gets a 750% attack that can double on dual wield (killing him though, if you don't time your cures between hits or have Reraise on him) You have to basically build a party to use him, but he gets crazy strong. For now, he's still got the most base attack, I believe, so Dual Wield and Barrage goes a long way with him.

Check out his Enhancements at the bottom of the page: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/units/294

Pejo

I do admit building a team to support his 750% kamikaze attack will be interesting.

Yea, It makes me realize I need to whale hard for Tillith though. She's pretty much the perfect healer for him. Well, perfect healer in general probably.

Takuan

Is Rosa worth additional lapis/ticket pulls? I've just been doing dailies and pulled 2x Edge and 1x Cecil, all 3-star but no biggie. Mind you, I do have a Lenna to 5*.

CCIE

Banned
My ALT account is quickly becoming the better one. Still problems though - no shining swords sucks, no 2* esper yet, I only have two HR, no TMR, and still haven't caught up story. However, almost 10K lapis with less than 35 trophies, haven't finished INT Colosseum yet... and the pulls have been better

Lightning isn't just OP because of DW. It's combing AoE with DW and Elements. Oh, and if grinding explorations she gets magic back every turn. Garnet is basically broken with how fast Espers become available for use. Cecil will boost the rate as well at 6*, and I should be able to add Rydia to the mix soon - she's still a common pull. Espers every turn is the expectation then. When I get bored with that setup, I have all the soon to be ( less than two months ) 6* units to level and awaken. Bartz, ExDeathx2, CoD, and some great 5*'s like Rosa

OTOH, I can throw any combination of mages and physical units at the situation with primary account. However, no real WOW unit like Lightning right now. Finally pulled some tanks ( Two Cecil's, and Charlotte ), but it just isn't as fun to play. Good thing it is at R63 right now so don't have to as often. All I do with that account is dailies and TMR

My ALT account is quickly becoming the better one. Still problems though - no shining swords sucks, no 2* esper yet, I only have two HR, no TMR, and still haven't caught up story. However, almost 10K lapis with less than 35 trophies, haven't finished INT Colosseum yet... and the pulls have been better

Lightning isn't just OP because of DW. It's combing AoE with DW and Elements. Oh, and if grinding explorations she gets magic back every turn. Garnet is basically broken with how fast Espers become available for use. Cecil will boost the rate as well at 6*, and I should be able to add Rydia to the mix soon - she's still a common pull. Espers every turn is the expectation then. When I get bored with that setup, I have all the soon to be ( less than two months ) 6* units to level and awaken. Bartz, ExDeathx2, CoD, and some great 5*'s like Rosa

OTOH, I can throw any combination of mages and physical units at the situation with primary account. However, no real WOW unit like Lightning right now. Finally pulled some tanks ( Two Cecil's, and Charlotte ), but it just isn't as fun to play. Good thing it is at R63 right now so don't have to as often. All I do with that account is dailies and TMR

I'd just drop the primary account. You need time, I see your Lightning getting better and better! It was 380 ish attack last week, now it's 451 right now. You're making progress on it. The Hero Rings, TMR, etc will come in time if you focus on it. Enjoy the ride, you're doing well. What are your teams on the secondary account?

Razmos

First full night of TM farming is coming up.
Feels weird sitting on the couch while watching TV without playing BE...
Tell me about it lol, recently I've been playing whenever my energy is full at work in order to level up my units, but now that I've maxed them out I've left the macro trust mastery farming for 24 hours today and haven't touched it. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom