• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
got kefka at 5* finally

next up is chizuru, then rosa, then hopefully by that time em cecil will be lb lvl 10 so I can awaken him too.

Kitoro

I dumped all my LB Pots from the maze event into the 3* Cecil I just pulled and brought him to 4/10. Are there any other ways, or ways coming up to get more pots? If not, should I just realistically wait for more events? I'm not really up for dragging him through quests as a 3*.

Syntsui

I dumped all my LB Pots from the maze event into the 3* Cecil I just pulled and brought him to 4/10. Are there any other ways, or ways coming up to get more pots? If not, should I just realistically wait for more events? I'm not really up for dragging him through quests as a 3*.

It's faster to get to level 10LB than getting Excalibur, just follow Reddit's guide and grind it.

CCIE

Banned
My ALT account has

Shantottox3, Charlottex3, Cecil, Mustadiox5, Celesx2, Ludmille, Rosa, Garnet, CoD, Bartz, ExDeathx2, Agrias, and of course Lightning. Oh, and Locke for material gathering.

5 Mustadio for quick TM, then 2 Celes, Ludmille, Garnet, and Cecil to follow at this time. Turn Lightning into almost CoD with the resistances from TM's, and close to 500 attack in a week or so

If I pull some good FFXIII and FFIII units, it will become my primary for sure

My ALT account has

Shantottox3, Charlottex3, Cecil, Mustadiox5, Celesx2, Ludmille, Rosa, Garnet, CoD, Bartz, ExDeathx2, Agrias, and of course Lightning. Oh, and Locke for material gathering.

5 Mustadio for quick TM, then 2 Celes, Ludmille, Garnet, and Cecil to follow at this time. Turn Lightning into almost CoD with the resistances from TM's, and close to 500 attack in a week or so

If I pull some good FFXIII and FFIII units, it will become my primary for sure

You're driving yourself insane with this PRI and ALT back and forth, settle down woman!!!

I think tonight is the night to finally begin the TM grinding. How do I transfer accounts from my phone to Memu? I figured there was a create a passcode option but I couldn't find one in the options menu.

Pejo

I posted this pages ago, and obviously take with a grain of salt, but here's the datamined skills again...

http://brave-exvius.com/threads/datamined-halloween-gl-exclusive-units.3753/

Nuts, I was hoping we got early access to Rain's kickass 6* version of Full Break with the halloween unit. That makes me a bit less likely to do a 11x pull on the banner. Thanks for this though, I guess I can wait a few days to see for sure.

I'm debating if I want to delay the EXP Vortex grind for now and 24h farm TM instead. hmm...

Nuts, I was hoping we got early access to Rain's kickass 6* version of Full Break with the halloween unit. That makes me a bit less likely to do a 11x pull on the banner. Thanks for this though, I guess I can wait a few days to see for sure.

I'm debating if I want to delay the EXP Vortex grind for now and 24h farm TM instead. hmm...

FARM FARM FARM

Do we know the other skills for the characters?

Pejo

FARM FARM FARM

Do we know the other skills for the characters?

Nothing else I've seen other than that link. I might be wrong, but I think the "Summer" variant characters all retained the story mode characters' base skills, and then just added new ones or added a "water" effect to them. That's why I was hoping for Story 6* Rain skills.

I saw this cool little calculator on Reddit, it's pretty fun seeing where you'll be when you're done TM grinding.

http://www.ffbedb.com/tool/unit-calculator

Here's my eventual DK Cecil with the TMs of the characters I'm farming right now -

Total Stats: HP: 5054 MP: 181 ATK: 669 DEF: 249 MAG: 148 SPR: 154

God I can't wait to get there.

Kouriozan

Here's my eventual DK Cecil with the TMs of the characters I'm farming right now -

Nice, personally I can hit 624 ATK with Chirijiraden/Excalibur or Deathbringer and Dual Wield/Blade Mastery/Barrage/ATK + 10%
Not going to get the weapons until late november anyway.
I realize I don't have a lot of TM worth grinding.

Nothing else I've seen other than that link. I might be wrong, but I think the "Summer" variant characters all retained the story mode characters' base skills, and then just added new ones or added a "water" effect to them. That's why I was hoping for Story 6* Rain skills.

I saw this cool little calculator on Reddit, it's pretty fun seeing where you'll be when you're done TM grinding.

WHERE IS THE EMPEROR ON THAT LIST D:

Dandte

Finally! This it what i was asking for a couple of days ago. I love these simulators.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I have a feeling that demon Rain is gonna be kinda broken

Reddit actually having to think for itself?

Reddit meltdown confirmed.

Reading over what W.M. Fina provides too, she seems like a mix between Tilith and Refia, so it could be very interesting. If she is coming with Cheer, Mana refresh for entire party + party heal, and Raise. She is going be a solid addition. If those abilities are also auras for the entire party. It's going to be a hard decision.

Kouriozan

Add me to the done with ADV colosseum club.

BkSBA1Kl.jpg

Just in time to grind for more equips in the Halloween event in 32 hours.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
FF 3 banner is our next godly banner anyway, hope you all got some lapis/tickets just for it.

If the FFXIII event and FFZero event has tickets. I will have over 50 tickets and 30k Lapis. I'm ready. XIII event should be 2 weeks to, with FFZero 1 most likely one week. So 5 weeks out, if not more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom