• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Usually i always go for the "it could be worse" remark - but honestly it couldnt have been worse.

Well i hope for more luck on the next banners.

Yeah, you could prolly leave Halloween banner untouched and grab some Lapis to future (FFIII) banner.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
How in the fuck man

thats nuts

Its funny...looking back i thought i would get him in like 2-3 Daily pulls haha. I was naive lol.
Yeah, you could prolly leave Halloween banner untouched and grab some Lapis to future (FFIII) banner.

Yeah im out of Lapis for now def. need to skip the next event. Thanks god that we get at least some new Tickets through the Halloween event.

Malakhov

Banned
Did my last Daily for Cecil ended up with 4* Rosa.

So all in all i did 18 pulls for Cecil and didnt get him. Well at least i "tried" everything possible.
Sorry, I feel bad for you. It's a base 3* for christ's sake, you weren't trying to land Lightning here...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Looking at the units, I think I will pull a few times for Cat Lid. WM Fina turned out to be a bust.

With items, just going to get the normal selection and go backwards. Tickets, Items(Hat and Trinket(?), SQ, 6* items(Full set for the cheap ones), Giga, Sarced Crystals, Holy, PD, and Elixir.

I think I'll ignore the Trust Moogles this time and just TM grind instead. Maybe I'll get the mini burst pots. Who knows. It's all going to depend on rates.

Looking at the units, I think I will pull a few times for Cat Lid. WM Fina turned out to be a bust.

With items, just going to get the normal selection and go backwards. Tickets, Items(Hat and Trinket(?), SQ, 6* items(Full set for the cheap ones), Giga, Sarced Crystals, Holy, PD, and Elixir.

I think I'll ignore the Trust Moogles this time and just TM grind instead. Maybe I'll get the mini burst pots. Who knows. It's all going to depend on rates.

Im definitely going to get

- Equipment
- Star Quartz
- Tickets
- Discounted 6 star mats

After that.... Ill have to crunch the numbers of how often the drops appear vs the time i have left

Would love to get both trust moogles but doesnt seem doable unless the event drops 1K per run

Syntsui

Does anyone know how this works exactly?

Divine Water (Delays the "Death Effect" for 3 turns)

Would this be useful to counter Golbez?

My priorities are:

Phoenix Down (so I can fucking finish Golbez with my trash team)
The Mask + the basket (So I can pimp my Kefka and beat that motherfucker Golbez)
Tickets (For future FF III banner)
Materials (Awaken Cecil)
Cactuars (Level up Cecil)
Star Quartz
Trust Moogles

scarlet

Yeah. If they give more than 500 candy each run it would be generous lol.

IM currently looking at needing over 200K mats to get everything I truly want

realistically id want to grind close to 300k

So 300 runs in two weeks.... Max mat drops need to be in the 4 digits man

Like 1000 candies.

Lets assume Pro is 15 NRG and drops 1k (im being very optimistic here)

What can be realistically achieved over the 2 week window?

My Initial Math is telling me that without refill and running 24/7 with my estimated numbers you could fit 20 runs a day * 14 days

280 runs.... 280k. Would definitely get you a satisfactory amount of material IF it drops 1k candies

Last time one run gave around 70% of a 6* material. Since this time the base is 540 my guess would be 370 per run.

Well... if that's accurate, I should be able to get the mats I need to awaken Cecil to 6* and the summon tickets in about 20 runs.

I'm okay with that.

Last time one run gave around 70% of a 6* material. Since this time the base is 540 my guess would be 370 per run.

Uggghhh please god no

At least in previous events it was feasible to get almost everything

They arent going to logistically lock it out this time are they?

Every event has been the same.

People see the costs and overreact. Turns out, it's never that bad. The people left complaining are those trying to get nearly everything.

Im banking on nearly 1k drop of mats from Pro level

It needs to at least be close if I want to feasibly hit 200k mats without killing myself over the next 2 weeks

If its lower I may need to build a team that I can macro through it with

Valentus

With 75 energy you could do 4 runs of 15 nrg. With 200 corn pero run, you can get 800 corn per run.

At 5 min/energy in 6,5 hours. So you could do 2 refills per day if you start at 9am

So thats 2400 corn per day (2 refills Plus initial run

2400 x 14 days = 33.600 corn. Asumming you Will level up give times, thats 4000 more corn, to a grand total of 37.600 corn

Whales

Banned
last daily pull

gold crystal

'' oh, its gonna be rosa again''

*gets 4* cecil*

Basically my third one now, all I did was daily pulls + 3 ( or 4?) regular pulls

cant have too many excaliburs

With 75 energy you could do 4 runs of 15 nrg. With 200 corn pero run, you can get 800 corn per run.

At 5 min/energy in 6,5 hours. So you could do 2 refills per day if you start at 9am

2400 x 14 days = 33.600 corn. Asumming you Will level up give times, thats 4000 more corn, to a grand total of 37.600 corn

Yeah man

No way they are setting the mat drops that low

Dandte

4x15=60
5x15=75

So 1000 per full stamina run.
So 3000 per day.
So 42000 for the whole event.

Pls don't delete me from you friend list ;______;

Iceman829

Well I just beat Europa in ADV S-5. It was a breeze just like the Frost Dragon in S-4. I think having WoL with a Shining Splendor equipped has worked out quite well. I keep getting lucky when I use full break that he blinds the boss.

I want to do an 11 pull.

Badly,

I have no intention of doing 11 pulls for the event banner and I haven't pulled an 11 in a week...

I WANT TO PULL

giphy.gif

wilstreak

Did doing 10+1 pull generally nett a better unit or what?

I remember my last 20 single pull are just Sabin-tier unit 80% of the time with only good unit is 3* Vaan and 5* Duane (i want to cry). But 10+1 pull give me 4 Cecil and 1 Rossa. Certainly it is much better ratio than my numerous single pull.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You'll probably be netting around 500 a run. Now, that could be 500 a run for Exploration. I will assume all units are going to be dropping materials. Probably a bit more otherwise.

Fyi, just correlating it back to previous MogCake events, where on average it took me 3 days or so for the Trust Moogle. Units may also give boosts to drop rates too. But those saying you'll only get 30k, 40k, 50k, No chance in hell. You'll be able to net enough for a good variety of items, but not everything. It's very clear stuff like the second T.Mog are for refreshers and same with more than one set of awaken material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom